Snippet #6: Howl's Moving Castle

Why Can't You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy and Jennie had their weekly date nights either in the BlackPink or Red Velvet dorm. The couple decided to have a movie night in with dinner and snacks. Jennie had a portable projector that was connected to her MacBook and they were able to watch movies while she cuddled with Wendy.

 

The two had ate dinner with Jennie’s members and now they were laying on Jennie’s bed browsing through HBOMax. Jennie laid her head on Wendy’s chest, she loved listening to Wendy’ s heartbeat. The older girl had one armed wrapped around Jennie and she was using a wireless mouse on the bed to choose a movie.

 

“Love, would be it okay to watch this movie?” Wendy asked Jennie and her arm. Jennie was too mesmerized listening to Wendy’s heartbeat and cuddling the older girl. “That’s fine with me, baby.” Jennie told her and grabbed some snacks for her to feed Wendy. Kuma went up the small set of stairs and sat down next to Wendy, asking for cuddles.

 

The notable Studio Ghibli screen appeared with Totoro.

 

Jennie had no idea what Wendy picked, but she saw how a moving castle was making its way through the the green pastures.

 

Howl’s Moving Castle.

 

Interesting…Jennie thought and Wendy now had both arms wrapped around her.

 

Sophie was being called little mouse by a pair of soldiers on her way home from work at the hat shop.

 

“There you are sweetheart, sorry I’m late. I was looking everywhere for you.”

 

Wait who is that…Jennie thought to herself. He had his hand wrapped around Sophie’s shoulder. While walking, the Sophie had her arm wrapped around the blond-haired stranger. Then they were floating in the air.

 

Jennie learned that the blonde gentleman’s name was Howl Pendragon and he was a wizard. From watching Howl, Jennie was reminded of how Wendy had a similar hairstyle. She loved how Wendy looked in her blonde hair.

 

Wendy and Jennie continued to watch the movie where Sophie was trying to break the curse brought upon her from the Witch of the Waste and to break her link with Howl. Even with Howl’s dark hair, Jennie was still reminded of Wendy.

 

..

 

As the two continued to watch, Jennie fell in love with the art and music as the movie progressed.

 

“A heart’s a heavy burden,” Sophie announced as she places Howl’s heart back in his chest. “Ugh I feel terrible,” Howl confesses to Sophie, he spent the majority of his life without his heart in his chest.

 

“Sophie, Sophie. You’re beautiful.”

 

Jennie was brought to tears during the flower field scene and Wendy hugged her tighter.

 

“Wow, Sophie, your hair just looks like starlight. It’s beautiful.” Howl commented on Sophie’s hair and her cheek. The movie ended with Howl and Sophie travel away from the war in a new moving castle.

 

..

 

“How did you like the movie, darling?”Wendy asked and kissed Jennie on the forehead. “I loved it, Wannie.” Jennie confessed and got out of Wendy’s arms from the excitement. “Also did anyone tell you that you look like Howl, baby?” Jennie brought up.

 

“I saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter