Snippet #14: Girls Like Girls

Why Can't You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie and Rose’ are currently in Los Angeles for a secret schedule that made fans wonder why they are in the city of Angeles. Some websites made absurd rumors about pregnancy rumors about the two shopping at children’s stores. They were now resting at their hotel room when Rose’ notified Jennie.

 

“Jennie unnie, they released the Top 100 List of Female Idols Loved by Korean Queer Women!” Rose’ announced to Jennie.

 

“Oh really?” Jennie was surprised and looked forward to the list than TC Candler’s Most Beautiful Faces and Brand Rankings. “Who made number one?” She asked the younger girl.

 

“Irene unnie topped again at number one.” Rose’ laughed at her own statement and referenced dominant innuendo .

 

This made Jennie exhale through her nose in jealousy.

 

“And Seungwan’s rankings…” Jennie wondered if her girlfriend scored high.

 

“Wendy unnie ranked number eight, Jennie unnie.” Rose scrolled through her phone. Jennie gasped at the high ranking, “What about me, Rosie?” Rose’ continued to scroll down and looked at the list, “Unnie, you ranked number forty-four.”

 

“Forty-Four?” Jennie yelled out in astonishment.

 

“I even beat you, unnie! I’m ranked number twenty-two and Jisoo unnie outranked you, she’s number twenty-six.” Rose’ snickered. “How many Korean queer women participated?” Jennie demanded.

 

“4,446 women, they love some Red Velvet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter