Rough.

Love Fool.
-Junhyung's POV-

I was walking towards the dance room when I heard someone playing the piano and sing. Curious, I went in quietly to see who that beautiful voice belonged to.

Reina.

She was playing a sad song, her eyes her closed, and she looked so pretty. I walked slowly towards her and waited for her to finish her song.

She opened her eyes and saw me. She immediately stood up and closed the piano while walking to her bag.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here?" she asked while avoiding eye contact.

"I didn't wanna interrupt your singing. And besides, you have AN AMAZING VOICE!" 

"HA-HA. Very funny, YONGJUNHYUNG."

What? She thought I was being sarcastic?

"Yah. Yo-"

"C'mon, let's practice!" she said, cutting my words.

-Your POV-

We were dancing in sync until....

He pinned me against the wall. Now, THAT wasn't a part of the routine.

"Y-yah! Junhyung! What's wrong with you?!" I said while trying to squirm away.

He ignored my question and stared at me intensly. What the. That stare.. It wasn't scary or threatening. Just, a very intense one?

I cleared my throat loudly, hoping he's get the hint. But instead, he crashes his lips onto mine.

I was dumbfounded. He kissed gently at first, then, he bit onto my lip, asking for entrance. I pursed my lips as I tried to push him away. But he didn't move.

Oh no. His hands were busy ing my shirt. No.. Andwae. Jeongmal andwae!

He ripped my shirt while continuing to kiss me. This time, he moved his lips to my neck, biting it. I grimaced in pain as I tried to push him away again, but to no avail. I felt hot tears rushing to my eyes as i felt his hand move up my thigh and into my skirt. No way. No way. Please, don't! Just as it was about to happen, he snapped back into reality, releasing me with shock wrtten all over his face.

-Junhyung's POV-

I didn't know why, but I just kept kissing her until I snapped out of it and saw what I did.

Her shirt was ripped open, and her skirt was unhooked. She had marks on her neck and she was a mess. She knelt to the ground and sobbed. What have I done?

I approached her slowly and kneeled beside her. She flinched at my closeness towards her. 

"Stay away from me." she warned.

"Reina-ah... I'm so sorry.. I don't know what came over me, I just..." I explained, reaching out to pat her head. She flinched again, but doesn't move away. Then, I pulled her into an embrace and she cried her heart out.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you.. It won't ever happen again, alright? I won't hurt you again.." she didn't respond.

I took off my blazer and covered her. I hooked her skirt and continued hugging her tightly. 

Yah, YONGJUNHYUNG. What the hell is wrong with you?