Moonlight.

Love Fool.
-Junhyung's POV-

I checked my phone. We're in the middle of preparing for our comeback stage with "Fiction".

I couldn't help but feel excited because I'm gonna meet her after this. I haven't seen her since the night she fell on top of me.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat when I remembered how close she was to me. 

"YAH JUNNIE! ARE YOU BLUSHING?!!" Yoseob exclaimed as the rest looked at me.

"MWOH? A-aniyoo.. I just feel, uh.. Hot!" I said as I stood up quickly. "I-I need some air!" 

Phew! That was SO CLOSE!

I can't believe I blushed at the memory.. I haven't blushed because of a girl since.. Hara.

It was our second year anniversary and I wanted to surprise her. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. So I decided to propose..

"JUNNIE-AH! The performance is starting!!" Doojoon yelled as I shrug off the memory.

I didn't have to remember. I didn't want to.

-Your POV-

Hongki oppa barged into my room, interrupting my reading.

"OMO OMO OMO! Beast's comeback stage is showing now!! COME ON!!" he grabbed me and dragged me downstairs to watch.

Sheeeeesh. Chill. It's just a comeback stage! I rolled my eyes as Doojoon oppa started singing. Wow, the fanchants were unbelievable! 

It was Junhyung's turn to rap.

My heart beated hard against my chest as I watched closely. When he rapped 'Saranghae saranghae saranghae saranghae saranghae', I swear my heart stopped. He looked so... Charming, unlike his usual cocky and arrogant self.

As the song ended, I shrugged off my amazement and went to grab an ice cream. Oppa went to his room as I waited for Junhyung to arrive.

A few minutes later, a knock was heard. I hopped off the couch and opened the door, and there he was, wearing the same outfit he had wore for the performance. Omo..

"Why, do I look that handsome?" he smirked and invited himself inside. AISHHHHHH. SERIOUSLY.

"Y-yah! What are you talking about!?" I said as I grabbed the ice cream from him. "and that's MY ice cream!"

He frowned and looked at me closely.

"Is that how you treat a GUEST?" his frown turned into an evil smirk.

I swear, when I'm done with the project, the first thing I'm gonna do is kill him. 

"WHATEVER. You can have the ice-cream." I walked away and sat on the couch. "What type of image do you want to portray for the dance?" I asked him while giving him a list.

"Hmmm.." he looked at the list and thought aloud. "I don't know. It's your project, I'll do whatever you choose. As long as it's not too provocative. I mean, I have crazy fangirls who'll kill you!" 

"HA-HA. Very funny." I said dryly as I picked a theme. "How about.... We use the same theme we used when we first danced together?"

-Junhyung's POV-

"HA-HA. Very funny." she said dryly as she picked a theme. "How about.... We use the same theme we used when we first danced together?" she asked.

I looked at her, in shock. Then I recalled how I held her. I liked it. But I didn't wanna show it. So I just shrugged and said, "Fine, whatever you want then. When will we start practicing?"

She pondered over my question for a while before she said, "Well, it all depends on YOUR schedule. I mean, YOU'RE the popular hallyu star, not me."

Aigooo. She's really understanding!

I thought about my schedule for a while. I have a mini fanmeeting and a filming for a CF tomorrow. But I don't think I've any events the day after tomorrow.

When I looked at her to give her an answer, my heart stopped beating.

She was resting her head on the table as she doodled on a piece of paper. She looked so innocent. She noticed me staring and gave me a questioning look. Omo.. Those huge eyes of hers!

I cleared my throat. "UHM.. I have some schedule tomorrow. How about the day after tomorrow?"

"Oh, okay. Meet me at the dance room in my school at..." she paused, thinking of a time as she put a finger on her chin. So adorable!! 

"... 2.30! Is that okay?" she looked back to me. I looked away as I nodded. I need to leave, NOW. THIS INSTANT. I can't take this. Her cuteness, beauty.

"I.. Uh.. Have to go now, tomorrow's gonna be a long day." I stood up and cleared my throat.

She opened the door for me and bade me goodnight. Under the moonlight, she looked stunningly gorgeous. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I pulled her close and kissed her forehead before whispering, "Goodnight, Reina-ah..."

She flinched, but managed a weak smile.

-Your POV-

I bade him goodnight but instead of leaving, he kept looking at me.

Then, he pulled me in and kissed my forehead.

Oh god. I can't breathe. I could smell his cologne. I could feel his lips. I could feel myself blushing.

"Goodnight, Reina-ah...." 

I managed a small smile as he smiled back and walked away. I watched as he left. Then I put a hand on my chest.

My heart was pounding so fast, and loud.