Beast = Love Triangle??

Love Fool.
-Junhyung's POV-

I looked at Dongwoon as he avoided my gaze. It's been 3 Days since the incident and he hasn't talked to me since then, except when we're in talk shows.

To make things worse, the media has been pressing us for the big quarrel we had at the park. They even made a HUGE headline that said,

'BEAST MEMBERS = LOVE TRIANGLE???'

And today we were gonna clear the air with the media.

"Dongwoon.. I-" I wanted to explain, to apologize, to tell Him it wasn't Reina's fault. But he cut in even before I could speak.

"I don't care what's going on between the two of you, hyung." he told me with a cold glare as he emphasized the last word. Ouch. I've never seen Dongwoon so mad. Never.

"Beast? You'll be up in a few minutes. Please get ready." the director instructed.

"Ne, thank you!" Dongwoon and Doojoon bowed.

I took a deep breath as the show started. Here goes nothing.

-Dongwoon's POV-

Articles, speculations and gossip surfaced for the past 3 days. 'BEAST = LOVE TRIANGLE??'

I was really hurt. By hyung, and Reina. I couldn't even bring myself to look at him, let alone meet up with Reina.

"Dongwoon.. I-" He seemed like he wanted to explain, to apologize, to tell me it wasn't Reina's fault. But I cut in even before he could speak. I didn't need any explanations. I saw what I had to see for a reason.

"I don't care what's going on between the two of you, hyung." I  told him with a cold glare as I emphasized the last word.

The director called for us. Its time.

I have thought of what to say. 

-Your POV-

I have been following news articles about Beast. There has been much speculation on whose girlfriend I was. And there's a talk show today where Dongwoon and Junhyung will clear the air with the media.

I heart skipped a beat when I saw Dongwoon on TV , smiling. I haven't seen him in 3 days. I missed him. And oppa has been pestering me on what had happened, why didn't I tell him, blah blah blah. And well, I told him everything. He's worried, I can see that. But he chose to hide it. I have been harassed by the B2UTIES. Hate mail, people walking up to me and cursing - well, the usual. So I decided to stay home until they clarify matters.

And so, here I am, sitting in front of the TV hugging a pillow.

"So, Dongwoon... There has been some news of you and Junhyung involved in a love triangle, right?" the host asked, Dongwoon and Junhyung nodded slightly. "So, would you mind clarifying matters? I mean, EVERYONE wants to know, who IS that girl we saw 3 days ago?"

Junhyung was about to answer when Dongwoon cut in.

"Nobody. Just... Someone I used to know. The quarrel didn't mean a thing. I won't be contacting her anyways." he shrugged.

The host didn't seem very satisfied with this answer. So he probed. 

"Someone you used to know? What kind of relationship do you share with the girl?"

"She was my first love,"

My heart stopped beating.

"...but not anymore, I guess."

Those words stabbed through my heart like an invisible knife.

The host seemed happy with the answer though. I turned the TV off, not wanting to hear any more. I just stared blankly at the screen while the words kept playing in my mind.

The moment oppa came back home, I rushed into his arms, crying like a pathetic baby.

-Dongwoon's POV-

I said it. I said whatever I wanted to say. But it wasn't entirely because of my own selfish anger. I did it for her, too.

She has been harassed by many B2UTIES, telling her to leave me and hyung alone. Well, I had to make things clear before someone got hurt, right?

"YAH, SON DONGWOON!" Junhyung glowered while walking towards me.

I looked at him with a cold expression. 

"What."

"How could you say that?! YOU KNEW SHE WOULD BE WATCHING! You knew it!"

"So?" I shrugged. "she has YOU to comfort her. I don't care." 

I do. I actually do care. I wanna hug her and kiss her, and tell her everything will be alright. But since things got out of hand, someone has to stop it.

-Junhyung's POV-

I approached Dongwoon as he was walking to the van. How could he say such things?!

"YAH, SON DONGWOON!" I glowered while walking towards him.

He looked at me with a cold expression.

"What."

"How could you say that?! YOU KNEW SHE WOULD BE WATCHING! You knew it!"

"So?" He shrugged. "she has YOU to comfort her. I don't care."

Aish. This guy. Seriously!

I wanted to say something else, but he walked away. He's really mad this time, isn't he?

I suddenly thought of Reina.

"OMO. She must be bawling her eyes out now... I have to go check on her!" I muttered to myself as I rushed to her house.

When Hongki opened the door, the sound of glass breaking was heard.

"That bad?" I asked Hongki as he explained everything that happened after she watched the talk show. He nodded.

"See if you can do anything to cheer her up. I'm really worried... And I have schedule in an hour. Can you help me take care of her?" Hongki pleaded. Of course I will. I love her.

"Alright. Don't think too much. I'll do something to cheer her up. Don't worry." I assured him as he wore his shoes and left the house.

CRASHH! 

Another piece of glass broken upstairs, like her heart.