Test Of Time.

Love Fool.
-Junhyung's POV-

Dongwoon stays by her bedside every single moment when he doesn't have an event to attend to. Everyday, he'd clean her, comb her hair and talk to her about the upcoming albums and tours and concerts. Mainly, how much he just went with the flow, aimlessly without her around.

He'd give her kisses on her forehead and tell her to have sweet dreams every night and it was clear to everyone that he was worn out and tired.

"Woonie, you should go back to the dorm and rest. We have our world tour tomorrow.." I said as I patted his back.

"Thats why I wanna stay with her tonight. I wanna see her as much as I can. I don't wanna leave her." he looked up at me before continuing, "I'll miss her so much..."

The tears in his eyes. The agony and pain in his wavering voice. The emptiness of his heart. It dawned on me that he didn't leave Reina because he was mad. He left because he didn't want her to be harrassed by the fans. But this, in turn hurt her instead. And I could tell he hated himself for it.

"Woonie.. Do you mind if I stay with you?" I asked gently, not wanting to agitate him.

He seemed shocked, but slowly nodded.

We spent the night by talking about old times, and how Reina never failed to cheer us up. And before we knew it, it was dawn. Time to go for our tour.

We'll be gone for 6 months. And I can tell that Dongwoon had an unsettling feeling about leaving Reina behind in the hospital.

"Hyung... What if she woke up while we are gone?" Dongwoon asked as he took one last glance at her.

"She'll know. She'll understand. She'll wait for you cause she loves you, so much." I said as tears well up in his eyes.

He gave her a longing kiss on her forehead before patting her head.

"Baby girl, I'll be back. But until then, please wait for me. Please know that I'll always think of you... I love you, jagiya.."

It's time. 

Dongwoon took one final look at her as we head out of the room. Dongwoon ah.. Don't worry. She'll hear your words. 

Reina-ah... Wherever you are, I love you, and so does Dongwoon. Please come back to us soon.

Saranghaeyo...

====================================

A/N: ALRIGHT. Short chapter but.. Yeah~ Will update laterrrrrr!

Do leave comments yeah?(: HEHEHE

Thanks for reading^^