Revelations.

Love Fool.
-Dongwoon's POV-

I had to have her back. This won't do. I'm dying. I'll get her back if it's the last thing I do.

Hyung told me that she wasn't aware of how I felt about her. WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT. I'm SUCH A FOOL.

Here I am waiting at her doorstep as I tried to calm myself down. There she is. She's coming up the steps with a smile UNTIL she spotted me.

Her smile was wiped off her face, and it was obvious that she was less than happy to see me here.

"What are you doing here." she asked coldly.

Ouch. It stings.

"Looking for you of course! You didn't pick up my calls?" I tried to stay happy.

"I was busy." Liar. I knew that she was lying. I knew that she had enough spare time to meet Junhyung and other friends.

"Oh.." I trailed off. 

When she was about to enter the house, I stopped her and she looked at me with annoyance. "What."

"I...uh.." the words were caught at the back of my throat. I looked down and scratched my head. How am I supposed to put this across? This is our first meeting after she'd woken up and I'm gonna just throw this thought across her face? What do I say? 

I can't be like, be mine, or I love you, or come back to me. It's awkward! AISHHHH!

-Your POV-

I was about to enter the house when he stopped me. I looked at him and asked as coldly as I can, "What."

"I... Uh.." he scratched his head and looked down. 

What does he want? Aish. Why is he in a daze like this? Don't tell me that this is about US?

"Look, if you're here to explain, then don't bother. I understand. I forgive you, but it doesn't mean we have to meet up all the time and keep a platonic relationship." 

He looked at me, dumbfounded.

"What I mean is, don't bother to explain cause I've heard enough."

With that, I slammed the door shut.

I clutched my shirt as tears started to flow uncontrollably. I missed him so much...

The next day, I rushed over to meet Junnie oppa because he said he had something important to tell me. What can it be?

I rushed to the park only to find him standing there, with his hands in his pockets.

  "OPPA!" I called out and he turned. Without warning, he grabbed my wrist tightly and brought me somewhere else before he released me and looked at me intensly.

"Tell me, do you still love Dongwoon?"

  I gaped at his sudden question.

"TELL ME!" he exploded and I flinched.

"I..I..." I stuttered, not knowing how to respond.

"You don't know do you?" he asked me as I shook my head. What does he want me to know?

"Dongwoon, he still loves you so much. When you were in a coma, the only place he'd be at, other than all the recording venues, was at your bedside. He didn't wanna rest in the dorm, and he didn't take his eyes of you. He cleaned you, brushed your hair and talked to you everyday, giving you goodnight kisses every night. Even the night before we left for our world tour, he didn't wanna go back to the dorm and rest. He stayed by your bedside the whole night until it was time to go to the airport." he said as tears start to well up in my eyes.

"He kept blaming himself for what happened to you. He said that he never should've let you go. He never should've suspected you. Never should've told you goodbye. He cried day and night, praying that you'd wake up so that he could have you back. But in the end, you just ignore him." I held my hand to my mouth and sobbed silently as he continued,

"Do you know what state he is in now? He's a complete mess." he said gently.

"B-but.. He left me..." I said, in between my sobs.

"You wanna know why? Because he didn't want the fans to harrass you. He knew that you were disturbed by the fans. But as soon as you met with the accident, he regretted his decision. He blamed himself. He couldn't forgive himself." he said as he gave my shoulder a light squeeze.

"Now's not too late to go back to him. The last time I checked, he wanted to take his life because you didn't want him anymore.." I didn't wait for him to finish. I ran as fast as I could, to their dorm.