OH MY GOD.

Love Fool.
-Your POV-

One moment, we were staring at each other.

And the next, we're dancing?

I mean, it's not at all like the dance I had with Dongwoon. It's similar, but.. I don't even know how to describe my feelings now.

He smirked as he held tightly onto my waist. Oh-hohoho! Look who's trying to be charming! I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

He raised an eyebrow and lifted me up. Out of reflex, I wrapped both my legs around his waist as he twirled me around. He held onto my back so that I won't fall. And to be honest, it felt so secure. I felt like he wouldn't let me fall.

 

-Junhyung's POV-

I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around me. Wow, she's very light. I held onto her back so that she wouldn't fall backwards. I could smell her perfume since I was SO CLOSE to her chest. Omo... I hope I don't blush!

As the dance ended, she was still in my arms. I was so used to holding her that I rested my head on her chest, her legs still wrapped around me. It seemed like an eternity before Hongki started to break us up.

"YAH YAH YAH! The dance is over! Wheredoyouthinkyou'reputtingyourheadhuh?!"

I ignored him and smirked. Reina started to feel uncomfortable.

"YAH, YONGJUNHYUNG! Let me down!!" she squirmed in my arms. Aish, this girl.. Seriously!

I let her down and she gave me a weird look before walking to the others. They were gaping at me with their mouths hanging wide, especially Dongwoon. I just shrugged and took a seat next to Yoseob.

-Dongwoon's POV-

They were evaluating all of our dances with Reina but I couldn't concentrate. I kept thinking of how Junhyung had so much chemistry with her when they danced.

"I think Yoseob is the best fit!" Gikwang exclaimed as I rolled my eyes. I noticed that the rest were groaning in disapproval. HA.

"I think.. Junhyung had the most chemistry with her!" Doojoon said, beaming.

"MWOH?!" both Junhyung and Reina shrieked. Hongki chuckled at her cute reaction and added, "I agree with Doojoon, although I don't really like the way he had his head on your chest!" 

Reina sulked and crossed her arms in denial. "HELLO?! Junhyung and I are like, ENEMIES?"

Ahhh, she is soooo ADORABLE.

-Your POV-

What the. Doojoon and oppa are seriously blind, aren't they? I mean, can't they see how stuck up Junhyung actually is?! Aish..

I sulked and crossed my arms in denial. "HELLO?! Junhyung and I are like, ENEMIES?" couldn't they tell? Hello?!!!  

They were silent for a moment before Yoseob started. "Reina-ah, you've got to trust us if you wanna do well for this project!" the others nodded in unison as I glared at Junhyung. He shot me an innocent look. 

This guy is so fake. I swear.

"I don't mind, I actually enjoyed the dance~" He smirked at me.

I really feel like slapping him. Like, seriously. Slap him hard. But instead, I just glowered at him. 

-Junhyung's POV-

"I don't mind, I actually enjoyed the dance~" I smirked at her.

I'm serious. I like dancing with her. But I still hate her guts. Geez. Although I wanna dance with her, I can't stand a single second with her. No joke. Sounds very contradicting eh? HAHAHA.

"PUH-LEASE. LIKE I'D EVER DANCE WITH YOU." she rolled her eyes. Who said I wanna dance with you?! Pffffft. I just smirked and looked away.

"This can't go on. Let's draw lots!" Hongki suggested.

After writing all our names on a piece of paper, we folded it and jumbled them all up. Reina picked a piece and opened it up. Her smile was wiped off her face as she glanced towards......

ME.