Wake up.

Love Fool.
-Dongwoon's POV-

We're waiting to begin the concert in a waiting room in Brazil. I tried to give my best for the B2UTIES because well, I don't wanna let them down.

Everytime I'm not performing, I keep my phone by my side. I keep imagining her number calling me when she woke up, telling me how much she missed me, and how she heard my apologies when she was in a coma. But she didn't call. I shrug it off as the concert began. I have to focus. FOCUS, WOONIE.

2 more months till I can see her again. 

1 Month later...

-Your POV-

I was dreaming of me and Dongwoon. How we were before he broke it off with me. We were walking until we reached the park where he had scolded me in public. He suddenly turned to me and his smile turned into a frown.

"Whats the matter, oppa?" I tilted my head to face him.

"Reina... I need to leave you. I'm so sorry, but I can't do this anymore. I love someone else already." he told me softly, feeling guilty.

He started to walk away. ANDWAE, oppa!

I tried to follow him but I got knocked down by a bus instead.

I opened my eyes to see unfamiliar white surroundings around me. My eyes felt uncomfortable with the bright white light but I soon got used to it. I'm in the hospital. 

Hospital? What happened?

The door opened, and someone walked in.

He froze when he saw me staring at him, with eyes wide open. I smiled.

-Hongki's POV-

I went to the hospital to visit Reina as usual. Today would be the 5th month she's in a coma. I hope she'll wake up soon... 

As I opened the door to her room, I saw something out of the ordinary.

She was sitting up, wide-eyed as she stared at me. Then she smiled. She smiled. My baby sister's back!

Without thinking, I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"BABY!! MY DEAR BABY IS AWAKE! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WHY DIDNT YOU BE MORE CAREFUL DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT NEXT TIME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

When I broke from the hug, she stared at me blankly, not knowing how to respond. She looked like she didn't know who I am. Please, no.

"Reina-ah..." I called as I pulled a chair next to her. "Do you remember me? Do you know who I am?" 

She was a little shocked at my question. She thought for a while before answering me, "Are you... Supposed to be my boyfriend or something...?" she tilted her head.

Does she mean she doesn't know who I am?!

-Your POV-

  He hugged me tightly.

"BABY!! MY DEAR BABY IS AWAKE! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WHY DIDNT YOU BE MORE CAREFUL DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT NEXT TIME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

When he broke from the hug, I stared at him blankly, not knowing how to respond. Have I been asleep THAT long? 

I was about to ask him how long I'd been unconcious when he walked to the chair.

"Reina-ah..." he called as he pulled a chair next to me. "Do you remember me? Do you know who I am?"

I was a little shocked at his question. What type of question is Hongki oppa asking?! 

I thought for a while before answering him, "Are you... Supposed to be my boyfriend or something...?" I tilted my head.

HEHEHEHE~ I'm gonna !

He was dumbfounded.

"..y-you.. Don't know w-w-who I aa-am?" he stuttered, with tears threatening to fall. Aigoooo... I feel guilty already. 

I guess I should stop.

I laughed and slapped his arm. 

"YAH, don't be stupid! How can I fever my irritating but loving oppa?!"

He looked at me in disbelief before he started tickling me.

"YAH, DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!"

"OKA-Y!! F-FINE! STOP IT OPPAAAAA!!!!" I laughed till tears rolled down my cheeks.

When he finally stopped torturing me, he started filling me in with what happened. I got into an accident when I was on my way to present my dance project with Junnie oppa.

The thought of Beast and Junnie oppa reminded me of... Him. Dongwoon.

My smile faltered. Oppa was worried as he fussed over me, trying to see if I was in pain. I Was. I was in pain. My heart still hurt. He left me.

I found out from oppa that BEAST went to a world tour 5 months ago, and they'll be back in a month. So I have one month till he's back in Korea..

I shall forget him.