What the...

Love Fool.
-Your POV-

I barged into the dance room, hoping the guys were not there yet. But.. I saw 5 guys, with their backs facing me,and my irritating oppa.

"AHHH... MIANHAE! My class ended late.." I apologized, and they all turned to look at me. My heart stopped.

Beast.

I gaped at them, and Hongki ran over to me and put a hand around my shoulder.

"HEY GUYS, this is my beloved dongsaeng, Reina!" He pinched my cheeks as I struggled to get free from his grasp.

"OPPPPPPAAAAAAAaa......SSSTOPP WIITTTTTT....."

-Dongwoon's POV-

OMO. She's so pretty! And aparently, the rest of the guys were thinking the same.

I glanced at them as they stared in awe, totally speechless, until Junhyung finally came braging in, cursing.

-Your POV-

I was tryng to escape oppa's clutches when the door barged open, someone cursing as he walked in. And then.....

WHAMMM!

I slammed into his broad chest.

-Junhyung's POV-

I barged inside, and someone bumped HARD AGAINST MY CHEST.

"I'm sorry!" the girl bowed as Hongki caught up to her and tickled her.

"HAHAHHAHA. I GOT YOU NOW REINA!"

"OPPPA! S-SSS-STOP ITTTTT....."

Hold up. She's the girl who bumped into me and lost her temper. Wait a minute. SHE'S HONGKI'S DONGSAENG?! My oh my, isnt this world a small place....

"Yah, Hongki! Are we gonna dance or what?" Doojoon stood up.

"YEAHYEAH. Alright!" He released her and she looked up to see me smirking at her.

Her eyes opened wide. She gaped at me. Hey, she isn't that bad-looking. I mean, she's pretty...

BUT SO RUDE.

-Your POV-

I felt as if my eyes were about to pop out.

YONG JUNHYUNG was standing right in front of me, smirking.

"What are YOU doing here?" I pointed at him, changing the whole atmosphere. Everyone looked at us both with an uncomfortable feeling.

"I'm in Beast, too! Dont you know? Are you THAT ignorant?" He smirked even wider.

"I can't believe you! And to think you act so angelic in front of the fans! PFFFT." I threw my arms in the air and rolled my eyes.

"You were the one who bumped into me! LOOK AT MY COAT!"

"I APOLOGIZED ALREADY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! YOU'RE SO PETTY!" I exploded.

"Alright, that's enough!" Oppa came between us. "Let's talk about the project."

"I'm not helping this grl!" he complained. "I'm going."

With that, he left. AISH. JINJJA. THIS GUY IS SO IRRITATING! WHO NEEDS HIM ANYWAY.

That YongJUNHYUNG.

==============================================

A/N: Do comment and subscribe yooooo~ Ths is my second fanfic.... SOOOO, i hope you like it:D:D

Love you guys<3