Kiss Me.

Love Fool.
-Junhyung's POV-

It was a week since the incident happened. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I am supposed to meet her today and here I am, waiting for her to arrive.

Why did I do that to her? I felt like a thief. I don't know why. I just lost control. Like how I lost control with Hara... 

The door opened and I looked up, expecting Reina to walk in, but it wasn't. It was Dongwoon. What is he doing here?

As if reading my mind, he answered, "Reina asked me to come." and he plopped down next to me.

After minutes of awkward silence, the door opened for a second time. This time, it's Reina. Her eyes lit up at the sight of Dongwoon here. 

"OPPA! YOU CAME!" she beamed.

Why do I feel jealous?

-Your POV-

I didn't know why I felt so relieved when I saw Woonie oppa there. I just felt safer when he's there. After that night, I kept thinking of how mature he actually is. I couldn't stop thinking of my hands in his. Those big hands, the warmth.

I couldn't help but smile. "OPPA! YOU CAME!"

He smiled as he walked towards me while Junhyung scowled. Somehow, he seemed so childish. Not at all like the guy to nearly me one week ago. I managed to smile at him as Dongwoon pulled me into an embrace. 

I could smell his cologne. I was so drunk by his cologne. "Are you okay?" he asked while my hair.

"I-I'm fine.. Thanks oppa." I managed to mumble.

His touch made me go weak at my knees. 

When we parted, I noticed Junhyung scowling again. I chuckled as I approached him. "YAH, what's with that face?!" I said as I smacked his forehead.

He snapped into reality and he frowned childishly. Somehow, I felt safer when Dongwoon is here. I forgot about everything Junhyung had done to me.

As we started to dance, I thought I saw jealousy in Dongwoon's eyes. Are my eyes deceiving me?

-Dongwoon's POV-

Aish. I can't stand it. How can she let him touch her like that? I know it's just a dance, but... I should be the one there. 

Yes, you're right. I am falling for her. 

I wanted to protect her from whoever wanted to hurt her. I wanted her to smile because of me.

She is my first love. I never thought that I'd fall for a girl this easily. But she stole my heart. 

As the training ended, she skipped towards me with a smile. "OPPA!!!!!!!! Let's go for dinner!"

Did she just ask me out?! OMG.

I smiled shyly and said, "O-okay. Sure!"

"YAH! Why didn't you ask me?!" Junhyung flicked her forehead. I noticed she flinched a little when he did that. But she grinned as she gave him a "mehrong" face.

Is he.... Jealous?

-Your POV-

I inhaled the fresh air as Dongwoon walked me home. I couldn't be happier. 

As we reached my doorstep, he pulled me into an embrace. 

DUGUN DUGUN DUGUN.

Aish.. My heartbeat again. I hope he doesn't feel it! I could smell his colgne again. I could feel his warmth. I was entirely covered by his hug. Wow, he really has a big build.

As he pulled away from the hug, he smiled. THAT CHARMING SMILE.

"Goodnight, Reina-ah." he whispered as he kissed my forehead "I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise." 

My heart skipped a beat as he said that. Does it mean he'll protect me? I felt a rush of heat on my cheeks.

-Dongwoon's POV-

She blushing! So cute! Aigoooo.

Before I can even stop myself, I locked lips with her.

She seemed shocked because she opened a little. So... 

I slid my tongue in, deepening the kiss gently as I wrapped my arms around her small waist. Slowly, I felt her kissing me back.

OHMYGOD. She didn't push me away!

We had to stop cause we were running out of air. As I held her reddened cheeks, I smiled. She looked so innocent.

"Goodnight, oppa...." she said softly as I planted a small kiss on her cheeks. 

As I left her house, I FELT EUPHORIAAAAAA! SHE KISSED ME BACK! SHE KISSED ME BACK!!

-Your POV-

I had my back against the door as I held my chest.

DUGUN DUGUN DUGUN DUGUN.

He kissed me. And it wasn't like the rough kiss that Junhyung had given me. It was so gentle and loving. Did this mean that he felt the same way too? 

I blushed as the scene played in my mind.

"REINAAAA~ You're back!" oppa said as he hugged me. 

"Uhhh... Yeahhhhhh." I answered as he looked at me weirdly.

"ARE YOU BLUSHING?! OHMYGOD." CRAP. He noticed.

"A-ani-y-yoooooo....." I stuttered as I ran away from him. But he was too fast. He grabbed my waist and tickled me.

"OPPA!!! HAHAHAHAHA! S-STOP IT!!!!" 

"I'll stop if you tell me what happened!" 

"ANDW-WAE!!!! I'LL TELL YOU WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT!"

What? When the time is right? What the hell am I talking about? For a moment it sounded as if I'd end up with Dongwoon or something. Whoa....