Never Should've.

Love Fool.
-Dongwoon's POV-

It has been a week since we clarified the matter. A week and 3 days since I last saw her. I miss her so badly. 

Junhyung hyung has been telling me on how Reina is. But I don't respond to him. I pretend to be uninterested as he'd tell me how much she was crying. How she cut herself with the glass, how she tried to stay strong for me. I just don't get one thing. Why is he helping me when he can snatch her away? I broke her heart and he knows that.

"Why don't you steal her away from me?" I asked, and he was startled by my question.

"Does it matter whether or not I steal her away? She's hurting because of you, and all you can think about is me snatching her away?!" he exploded. Well, I don't blame him.

"Hyung, you love her, don't you?"

He blinked.

"Then take her. Show her that you love her. Protect her, cause I can't. I've hurt her so much."

He punched me. Again and again.

"THIS! Is for making her cry. THIS! Is for breaking your promise. THIS!  Is for you being a coward and leaving her alone when she needs YOU THE MOST."

I wiped the blood off my lip as he calmed himself down. 

"She needs you the most. One word from you will beat 10 sentences from anyone else." Junhyung said while interlacing his fingers together.

"If you still don't wanna do anything, I won't hesitate to snatch her from you, and make her MINE." 

-Your POV-

Today is the big day. Today is the day I have to present the dance project with Junhyung oppa. 

I was on my way to the venue, with music plucked into my ears as I waited to cross the road. I am so nervous!

Green man. Time to go.

I was walking until I out.

-Hongki's POV-

My baby sister. My little princess. 

I held her small hand in mine as I looked at her serene face. I just received a call an hour ago.

"Are you Lee Rei Na's brother?" the voice on the other line asked.

"Yes, why?"

"She got involved in a car accident, and she's in the hospital now. Would you mind coming down to visit?"

Reina-ah... Please wake up,. Today is your big day... Baby girl, please wake up. Oppa needs you to open your eyes.

The doctor said that she'll be in a coma. He doesn't know when she'll come to. The drunk bastard really hit her hard. Crap.

"Reina-ah... Rise and shine. You've always been a good girl and listened to oppa right? Noe listen to me, please... Wake up..." I couldn't control my sobs.

Why her? Why my baby sister? She's the only thing that gives me a purpose in life. She's the only treasure that appa and omma left me. She's the best gift ever. Please don't take her away from me... Andwae..

I heard footsteps. And Beast barged into the room, took a glance at Reina and I.

Dongwoon and Junhyung's eyes were filled with pain. Especially Dongwoon.

"How is she?" Doojoon asked.

"Doctor says she'll be in a coma.. Don't know when she'll wake up. The drunk driver really hit her hard."

Hyunseung and Gikwang gasped.

Dongwoon stood there, unable to move. Junhyung put his hand onto his face and sighed.

-Dongwoon's POV-

Reina... I'm sorry. I let you down. I should stood by you when you were in pain. I should've protected you like I promised.. But I failed. I was a coward who didn't face the music, unlike you. Unlike Junhyung hyung, who cleared the mess for me.

Everyone had left, but I wanted to stay with her. I wanted to stay by her side. I held her hands as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Reina-ah..." I said, trying to bite back my sobs.

"...if you can hear me, please wake up.. If you can hear me, please know that I never once stopped loving you... Please wake up. Don't leave me here like this.."

I sobbed uncontollably. I regretted breaking it off with her when I should've trusted her and told the whole world that she was mine. But I didn't. 

Memories of her smile, her laughter and her blushing flashed through my mind. Then, I remembered the day I reprimanded her in the park.

"Just as I thought, huh." I scoffed as she grabbed my arm.

"Oppa! No! Please, this is all a misunderstanding!" she said, with eyes filled with tears.

"Really? You don't know? I'm your boyfriend! Can't you at least make that clear? I saw you two kissing last night, and I decided to trust you! I even bought these flowers for you!" I yelled as I threw the flowers on the ground.

Paparrazi started to take pictures and videos, but I don't care.

"Oppa... Please, hear me out...." she shook my arm gently.

I glared at her as I said, 

"If you can't even turn him down, if you can't even tell him firmly that you're MY GIRLFRIEND, and only mine, then I don't see what's the point of me, caring so much about this. Since you're not even sure of your feelings."

"Oppa.. Please. I'm sure that I love you!..... Oppa...." she's crying. But I can't stand how painful my heart feels now.

I fling her hand away as I gave her a cold stare.

"I don't wanna see you now, goodbye."

No... Reina-ah.. My baby girl. Please don't say goodbye to me.. I don't wanna say goodbye to you...

"I never should've left you, baby.. I never should've  walked away. I never should've  told you those hurtful words. I never should've said goodbye..." I kissed her forehead, nose, and lips.

But it's not the same. Cause she's somehere in her dreamland, escaping from the pain I inflicted upon her. 

Jagiya... Saranghaeyo.