Ignorance Is Bliss. (NOT)

Love Fool.
-Dongwoon's POV-

As soon as we touched down in Korea, I rushed to the hospital.

I opened the door to her room only to find another patient there. Where is she?!

I grabbed the nurse and asked where Reina was. 

"She was discharged a month ago. She woke up."

She woke up. SHE WOKE UP. Before I knew it, tears started streaming down my face. Junhyung and the rest came and they were shocked to see me crying. They thought that she was dead. They started comforting me when I screamed to them, 

"PABO-YA. SHE'S NOT DEAD! SHE'S AWAKE! SHE WAS DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL A MONTH AGO!"

Junhyung opened his eyes in astonishment. And the rest of Beast took a while to register the information.

I have to look for her. I whipped out my phone and started dialling her number. Pick up. Please pick up.

-Your POV-

I was doing a photoshoot (yeah, I'm a part-time model.) when he called me. Guess he just found out that I woke up. I didn't have the energy to hear his voice. I had so much trouble trying to clear him out of my head. There's no way I'm gonna give in. No way. What's more, he left me. It means he didn't love me anymore, right?

I stood up and continued with the photoshoot.

After we were done, oppa came and brought to lunch. He looked at me with a small smile as he asked me, 

"You know Dongwoon went to the hospital to look for you just now?"

I nodded, looking down at my food.

"He called you, didn't he?" I asked, still not looking up from my food.

"He did. And he wanted to meet you, to see how you were doing." he was observing my reaction. But... I didn't give him any. I just shrugged and said, "Since he knows I'm awake, I must be fine. And when he sees the magazine covers, he'll know that I'm okay. Obviously. There isn't a need for a meeting." I rolled my eyes.

I was lying. I wanted to meet him. I missed him. But I wasn't gonna give in to temptation. I've went through so much just to forget him. And now, he's not completely out of my thoughts. So I can't see him, or I'll break down.

My phone buzzed. Junnie oppa.

I smiled as I picked up the phone.

"ANNYEONG REINA-AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard screaming on the other line. I had to hold my phone a few inches away from my ear lest my eardrums burst. Aishhhh. This oppa seriously...

"YAH YAH YAH. Do you want to destroy my eardrums?!"

"AHHH, Reina-ah, it's SO GOOD TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AGAIN! You have no idea how much I missed pissing you off~"

"WHAT!? You didn't miss me because you cared?!" I exclaimed. Well DUH, I knew he was joking. But I wanted to for a bit. HAHHHA.

"PABO-YA! Of course I missed you!" he laughed before adding softly, in a nearly inaudible whisper, "..so much."

"We should meet up sometime oppa!" I beamed.

"Yeah, we definitely should! I'll call you once I have my schedule!" 

"Alright then oppa~ Take care! Annyeong!"

"Annyeongggg~"

Hongki oppa gave me a questioning look as I shrugged and asked him, "What?"

"You have time to meet Junhyung, but not Dongwoon?" he raised an eyebrow.

"But Junnie oppa is my dance partner! And my oppa. Of course I have time to meet him!" I huffed and crossed my arms.

Seeing where this conversation was going to end up, he just sighed and said gently,

"You know, you can't run away from this forever."

I know. But I just need some time. At least until I get over him...

-Junhyung's POV-

AISHHH. I'M LATE!!! 

I looked at my wristwatch as I rushed off to meet Reina. This is the first time I'm meeting her after she's woken up and I'm late!! AISHHHH.. JINJJA!

I stopped outside the ice cream shop as I admired how beautiful she looked. I missed that so much. She spotted me and beamed happily as she beckoned me inside.

"ANNYEONG OPPA!" she exclaimed as I walked towards her.

I threw my arms around her as I hugged her tightly, inhaling the perfume. She hugged me back slowly as she laughed, "I missed you too, oppa!"

We were basically talking about EVERYTHING. And before we noticed, it was time to send her home. While we were walking in a comfortable silence, I wanted to know if she still had feelings for Dongwoon. From what I found out, she had been ignoring his calls and not even bothering to contact him. She obviously didn't know that Dongwoon still loved her. 

I was about to bring this matter up when we arrived at her doorstep.

She gave me a hug before giving me a soft peck on my cheek.

"Goodnight oppa! See you next time."

"Goodnight, Reina-ah." I smiled and patted her head.

Dongwoon had been so down lately. And here I am, meeting up with someone who ignores him. 

But I realised something. She didn't know that Dongwoon wanted her back. That's why she's being like this.

I have to tell Woonie.