Awkward much?

Love Fool.
-Your POV-

I was lying on my bed using my MacBook when I heard a knock on the door. I was too lazy to go all the way downstairs so I called out, "OPPA! ARE YOU DOWNSTAIRS?! SOMEONE'S HERE!"

No answer. 

Aish. He must be out. I hopped off my bed and rushed to open the door. Then I gasped.

JUNHYUNG?

"What do you want? Oppa's not home." I said with an emotionless expression on my face.

He just chuckled and invited himself inside. Who does he think he is? 

I grabbed his arm and he looked at me with a confused look. Is he really so daft? Come on.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I said slowly, as if talking to an idiot.

"Well, we need to discuss about the dance, right? And besides, I'm waiting for Hongki to come home." he shrugged and plopped himself onto the couch.

I can't stand him!

I facepalmed myself and sighed as I looked at the ceiling. "FINE. Stay here and think of the dance yourself. I'll think of MY part. BY MYSELF. IN MY ROOM. AWAY FROM YOU."

With that, I walked away.

-Junhyung's POV-

She facepalmed herself and sighed as she looked at the ceiling. "FINE. Stay here and think of the dance yourself. I'll think of MY part. BY MYSELF. IN MY ROOM. AWAY FROM YOU." she emphasized the last few words. What does she take me for, an idiot?

When I turned to look at her again, she's gone. Whatever.

I switched the TV on and started settling down when the front door opened. Hongki is back.

"OH, you're here already?" he smiled widely as he arranged his shoes neatly on the rack.

I just nodded and smiled.

"So... I'm guessing Reina is in her room?" he asked while plopping down beside me.

"Guess so. I've been down here all along." I shrugged. I didn't care less where she was.

"REINA-AH! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE OUR GUEST DOWN HERE ALONE? WHAT DID I TEACH YOU??" Hongki raised his voice as he went upstairs.

"OPPA, he's not a guest! He's a stuck up, arrogant, ego-maniac!" Reina protested as he carried her downstairs. Somehow, in Hongki's arms, she didn't look like the girl who disliked me. She looked.. Innocent.

-Hongki's POV-

We sat in silence as we had our dinner. Hmm. Awkward.

"So, how's the dance coming along?" I decided to start a conversation.

Junhyung just shrugged and said, "Ask your dongsaeng, she didn't wanna discuss anything with me."

I turned to look at Reina as she gave me an innocent look. Although she IS adorable, she can be really stubborn when it comes to people she dislikes.

  I patted her head and told her lovingly, "Reina-ah, Junhyung here is helping you out. You can't treat him so badly."

She pouted cutely and looked down to her food. HAH. I got her now. That's the thing about her, she gets guilty easily.

"Arraseo." she said.

A-HA. I win.

"Well, I got another schedule later, so.. I can drop you guys at a nearby cafe or something, to discuss about the dance?"

I looked between Reina and Junhyung. They shrugged. I couldn't help but chuckle at their childishness.

-Junhyung's POV-

We were walking down the street with hot drinks in our hands. It's cold.

I looked at her as she held the drink close to her face, trying to warm herself. Aigooo.. She's adorable!

I took my scarlf off and put it around her neck. She flinched at my sudden gesture and looked into her drink. Is she...

Blushing?

-Your POV-

Omo.. It's so cold! I tried to warm myself by putting my hot chocolate drink near my face. Ugh. It's no use..

Suddenly, Junhyung took his scarf off and put it around my neck. The scarf had the scent of his cologne, and it was so warm. I felt a warm rush of heat towards my face, and I'm sure it's NOT the scarf. Oh god, I'm blushing! I quickly looked into my drink to hide my blushing face.

I didn't see the crack in the road and I tripped. I expected to fall when..

He grabbed me.

But he lost his balance too. So, we BOTH FELL, with me on top of him.

Our faces were inches apart.

-Junhyung's POV-

She was about to fall when I caught her. Well, TRIPPED WITH HER, actually. Luckily, she fell on top of me.

I could smell her perfume. Her hair was brushing against my face, and I gazed at her eyes before shifting my gaze....

To her lips.

She suddenly snapped back into reality and got off me, apologizing

"AH.. M-mianh-hae..." she looked away. Gosh, she's seriously blushing. And she looks so beautiful!

I stood up and cupped her cheeks. It's warm. She slapped my hand away before walking in front of me. When she noticed that I wasn't beside her, she turned to look at me, with her head tilted slightly. 

"Arent you coming? I thought we needed to come up with a scedule to work on the project?" 

"OH, o-okay!" I stuttered?! What is going on? Why is she being so adorable today!!?

=========================================================

A/N: Do subscribe and comment yeah?^^ Your comments keep me going, and there's still none yet):):

Don't worry, I'll still do my best to make this fic awesome!(: