I Trust You.

Love Fool.
-Junhyung's POV-

My thoughts were filled with her. The more unspent time with her, the more I thought of her.

Ugh. I have to stop thinking about her! 

We were having a fanmeeting and I had to concentrate. A fan just asked if I could do aegyo.

AEGYO?! That's Yoseob's job! Aishhhhh. I'm no good at things like that. But nevertheless, I have to try.

"PIKA-CHUUUU~" I said as the crowd went wild. Woonie slapped my back and smiled. I smiled back. PHEW! Glad that was over.

As we were going into our van, I took out my phone and texted her. I needed to see her. I can't stand this. It's been 2 weeks and I don't know how long I can keep up.

Yeah, I guess I have a crush on her.

-Your POV-

I rolled on my back as my phone vibrated. A text. From Junhyung.

From: Junhyung Oppa

Can we meet up? I need someone to accompany me to lunch.

From: Reina

Alright then~ Where do we meet?

From: Junhyung

I'll pick you up in a few.

I went to my closet and picked an outfit. I still didn't forget what he had done to me. I just... Chose not to think of it. I mean, it's not like it's gonna happen again right?I trust him. I guess.

I was about to cross the road when he grabbed me. Then a car rushed past. PHEW.

"HEY, watch it! Didn't anybody tell you not to cross the road without looking?" Junhyung nagged. Aishhhhhh. He sounded like a grandma!

"Stop nagging, GRANDMA YONG!" I teased as I gave him a 'mehrong'.

"YAH! WHAT GRANDMA!" he flicked my forehead. 

"OUCHHHH!" I scowled as I held my forehead. He chuckled. He didn't seem like the Junhyung who'd nearly a girl. He seemed gentle. What exactly happened?

While we were in the shop, he ordered his food and my drink. I couldn't help but ask him, "What happened?"

He gave me a confused look. He obviously didn't know what I was talking about.

"I mean.." I cleared my throat "why did you do that to me?"

  He seemed taken aback by my sudden question.

-Junhyung's POV-

"I mean.." she cleared "why did you do that to me?"

I was totally caught off-guard by her question. I knew what she was referring to. But I couldn't answer her. 

She continued to stare at me, waiting for an answer.

Well, here goes nothing. "I... I can't control myself.. It happened with my ex girlfriend. That's why she broke up with me. I didn't mean to.. But something just clicked inside of me, and the next thing I knew, I turned into a monster. I guess I can't control myself around girls I like." I stopped and took a deep breath as I examined her expression.

She seemed thoughtful as she processed my words. She looked so cute. Wait a minute. There's cream at the side of her lip... Aish. Why must girls ALWAYS do this?

I couldn't help it. I stood up and it startled her. I the cream off her lips and gave her a peck. I gave in to my temptation. Crap.

Before I lost control, I pulled back. She was holding her face as she stared at her drink. Is she blushing?

-Your POV-

I was thinking of his answer when he suddenly stood up. I thought he was gonna leave or something. But he leaned forward and the side of my lips before giving me a peck before pulling away abruptly. 

This is like, the second kiss he gave to me. And it was gentle, unlike the first one. I could feel myself blush. Crap. I held my face as he stared at me.

Awkward much?

"Reina-ah.." he started as I looked up to him.

"I.. I like you."

My heart stopped beating. Did he just confess?

He suddenly stood up and took my hand. Where is he taking me?! As we approached the car park, my heart was thudding hard against my chest. We got onto the car as we drove away.

A few minutes later, we were at an apartment. He dragged me into the room and locked the door. Ohmygod. I have a REEEEAAAL BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS. And yeah, my assumptions were right. 

He started kissing me. I thought of what had happened between us in the dance room, and I got very scared. But suddenly, he hugged me tightly and cried. 

What do I do?! He's crying! Crap.

I hugged him back as he sniffed. Then he mumbled, "I'm so sorry, Reina....". I was about to answer when he said, "I can't control myself. This is why Hara broke up with me.. I wanted to propose to her, but she... She said she couldn't stand how I constantly lose control. It's not like I wanted it to happen or anything, I-" 

The next thing I knew, I locked lips with him. I couldn't stand him crying. He's YONGJUNHYUNG. He's supposed to be the charismatic rapper of Beast! His eyes widened at my sudden gesture.

I know I'm putting myself at a risk, but I can't help it.

-Junhyung's POV-

My words were cut off by her kiss. I widened my eyes.

Before I could control myself, I threw my arms around her waist and pulled her in. I deepened the kiss and she flinched. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. And she didn't stop me.

Then I pinned her against the wall and... Well, I snapped back into reality.

I released her and she smiled. Why is she smiling?! She is so weird.

"See, you can control yourself." she smirked before adding, "Have some faith in yourself, grandma Yong. I trust you."

My heart stopped beating. Those words sounded magical, coming out of . Suddenly, we heard voices outside. They were back!

-Dongwoon's POV-

AHHHH, dinner was niceeee~ We walked into the dorm and I noticed Junhyung's shoes were already there. Hmm, he's early. Then I noticed another pair of shoes. And it belonged to a girl.

The room's door was closed, and when Gikwang tried to open it, it was locked. That is weird! After a while, the door opened and Junhyung stepped outside, with Reina following behind him.

Her eyes widened when she saw me. I felt a pain in my chest. I can't even imagine what happened in there.

I didn't wanna see her now.

-Your POV-

. Dongwoon saw me. He just stared at me blankly before bolting out of the dorm. No, please. He must've misunderstood ! 

I chased him and saw him going into the lift. It went up.

Up? Oh right, the rooftop.

I went into the next lift and jammed the button to the rooftop. Dongwoon, please, don't misunderstand.... Nothing happened!

As I opened the door to the rooftop, I saw him leaning against the rail, with his back facing me as he looked at the night sky.

Is this the guy who indirectly confessed to me?