Total Opposites.

Love Fool.
-Hongki's POV-

I didn't like seeing guys touching her like that. I know their helping out, and I'M the one who asked them. But, she's my baby sister. My dearest baby girl. I've been her dad, mom and brother ever since our parents passed on. And I cant help but feel protective towards her. I didn't wanna let appa and omma down.

It was Dongwoon's turn to dance with her. We're picking someone who is suitable for her image. It's a modern dance, and they're going to have a y image when they dance together.

His hands were moving down the small of her back as he pressed her onto him. They were moving together to the beat of the music, and they looked compatible. She looked so proffesional, I'M SO PROUD OF HERRRR. AWWW, MY DONGSAENG~

-Dongwoon's POV-

Omo.. I'm so nerous. She's beautiful, and slim. VERY PETITE.

She was dancing so beautifully.

I tried to catch up to her pace as I moved my hands down her back and pushed her towards my body. Then, she touched my chest and started moving down, down down down, along with her whole body. She was in a squatting position now, and she turned, her back facing me as she moved back up. WOW, this girl has some skills!

The dance stopped, and we were both panting.

The others clapped and cheered, and Hyunseung whined.

"AWWW.REINA-AH! WHY DIDNT YOU DO THAT TO ME JUST NOW! THAT WAS SO HOT!" He pouted.

Hongki went over and smacked Hyunseung's head. "Yah! Don't even think about it! You have to get through me!" Hyunseung leapt up and they started fake wrestling.

Aish, those kids. HAHAHAHA.

-Hongki's POV-

We were sitting in the dance room as we tried to choose who was the one who was most compatible with her.

"But wait, Junhyung hasn't danced with her yet! We can't choose.." Doojoon stated, while the oters nodded in unison.

Yeah, he left even before we started. AISH. That stupid guy. HE WAS THE ONE WHO PROMISED. AISH, jinjja....

Just then, he walked in. To speak of the devil...

"Yah, YONGJUNHYUNG, where were you? You were supposed to danc with her!" Hyunseung screamed.

"ME? WITH HER?" He rolled his eyes.

Aish, he's still mad at my sister.

"Yah, guys can't be so petty. Besides, its JUST DANCING." He was about to say something to protest when I added, " And you promised!"

He pursed his lips and sighed in defeat as he took a seat next to Reina.

"When are we dancing?" He asked coolly.