I Love You Most.

Love Fool.
-Dongwoon's POV-

I messed up. BIG TIME.

I was sitting on the rooftop, with my feet dangling in the air as I cleare my thoughts. I tried to cut my wrists last night. But Yoseob hyung found out and hid all the sharp objects.

I can't seem to continue with my life. The love of my life, my first love hates me. And it's all my fault. I hate myself. I can't wait to plunge down, and end this pain.

-Your POV-

I ran to their room and banged on the door frantically, like a mad woman. Well, I might as well be, cause I hurt Dongwoon so deeply.

Hyunseung oppa opened the door and he was shocked to see me, flustered.

"Hey, what's up?" he looked concerned.

"Dongwoon, is he inside?" 

"No.. He went out a while ago."

"Oh, okay thanks." I mumbled before leaving in a hurry.

Where could he be? 

I took out my phone and called him. Come on... Pick up, pick up!

, it went to voicemail. Hold on. Rooftop. ROOFTOP!!

I rushed into the lift and jammed the button to the highest floor. I ran and flung the door open to see a man sitting on the railing, feet dangling in the air. He was so absorbed in his own thoughts that he didn't notice the door bang open.

I approached him slowly and hugged his waist, resting my head on his back and inhaling his faded cologne.

-Dongwoon's POV-

I was gonna jump when someone hugged me. The person rested their head on my back. This is strange..

I turned to look and my heart stopped. Reina...

I got off the railing and stood in front of her, staring at her in awe. She's here. In front of me. Right now. On the rooftop.

She's beautiful.

-Your POV-

He kept staring at me, and he seemed really really astonished to see me there. 

I threw my arms around his neck and pushed my lips against his. He seemed shocked cause everything was happening too quickly.

When I pulled away, I ran my fingers through his soft, tousled hair and looked into his eyes. Eyes that contain so much sadness and pain.

"Why didn't I listen to you?" I asked him, with tears in my eyes.

He was still in shock. 

"I'm so sorry... I-"

My words were cut off by his kiss. He was desperate for my kiss and he s his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I couldn't help but smile.

When we broke the kiss, I hugged his tightly and said,

"Jagiya... I never stopped loving you too.."

"You have no idea how much this means to me." he breathed.

"I love you.." I whispered as I pulled him in for another kiss.

"I love you more." he said as he kissed me back slightly.

"I love you most." I said and jumped onto him as he twirled me around on the rooftop.