Saranghaeyo Means I Love You.

Love Fool.
-Dongwoon's POV-

I was clearing my thoughts as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. That perfume.

Reina.

I pulled away from her, causing her to jump. Reina-ah... It's not that I don't want your hug. I just can't stand you being with another guy... I really love you. But it breaks my heart to know that you're not mine.

"Oppa.." she said softly as she grabbed my wrist.

I turned to look at her coldly. Oh my gosh... She looked so sad.

"Oppa, nothing happened between me and Junnie oppa. Please don't get the wrong idea.."

"Whatever."

She flinched at my cold words. I'm sorry Reina. I can't help it.

-Your POV-

"Whatever." he said while giving me a cold stare.

Ouch. It hurts. This wasn't the guy who confessed to me so sweetly. This wasn't the guy who said he'd protect me. Where is the loving Dongwoon?

I grabbed his collar and he was shocked. The next thing I knew, I locked lips with him.

He responded!! Yes! He responded. He kissed me back slowly, then he slid his tongue into my mouth as he held my waist and pressed me onto him. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him in. 

-Dongwoon's POV-

I can't take it anymore. She kissed me. So I kissed her back. 

We pulled away to get some air as she gave me a few pecks on my lips. 

One, two, three.

Then she said, "Oppa, saranghae"

Are my ears deceiving me? Did she just say she loved me? Did she just confess? 

I widened my eyes in shock as she chuckled. Then she locked lips with me again. This time, taking the initiative to slide her tongue in. 

Wow. I can't believe this. I rolled my tongue with hers and tasted the sweetness of it. She giggled and pulled me closer. I pressed her against me and I started moving down to her neck. I started kissing a spot when she gasped. 

Oh-hoho~ Is that her weak spot?

I smiled as I that spot, leaving a mark there. Then I grinned in satisfaction before teasing her.

"SOOOOO, you have a weak spot too?" 

She smacked my arm and blushed. "OPPA!"

Aigooooo.. She's too cute!

"Reina-ah... YOU'RE my weak spot. You know I love you right? I'd do anything to protect you."

She looked at me with her big eyes. I pulled her into a hug as I muttered the next few words,

"Will you be mine?"

-Your POV-

He pulled me into a hug as he mumbled, "Will you be mine?"

Those words. His hug. His cologne. I nodded, totally speechless.

He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"Reina-ah, promise me you'll only look at me. Don't go running to another guy, arraseo?" he tapped my nose lightly.

"Alright, oppa. I promise."

"I love you, my baby girl."

"I love you more."

"I love you most." he said as he hugged me tightly.

Woonie oppa, saranghaeyo.