Meeting.

Love Fool.
Your POV (Reina)

Aish. I'm late.

I'm late for meeting the guys that oppa recommended to me.

NO. Not a date, more like.. for my dance project.

My class ended late, so now, I'm freaking late. Jinjja.......

Dongwoon's POV.

We were wondering around in the school that Honki hyung told us to go to. He had asked if we could help his dongsaeng in her dance project.

We agreed. I mean, it's not like its gonna be anything difficult, right? HAHAHA. I mean, we're SO BEAST!

"Yah yah yah! Why are you smiling to yourself?" Gikwang slapped my head. I chuckled, making him more irritated.

Suddenly, Junhyung stopped in his tracks.

"What's up Junnie?" Doojoon asked.

"I'm gonna go grab a Coke. You guys carry on. I'll find you later. Want any drinks?"

"I want chocolate milkkkkkk~~~" Yoseob did his aegyo. Aish, so cuteeee.

So we proceeded to the music room without Junnie.

Junhyung's POV.

Aish, jinjja. Why is this school so damn big? I was walking and sipping the Coke as I tried to find the dance room. Then, I noticed a girl who was cursing under her breath as she rushed towards me, texting someone. I was about to approach her and ask for directions when she bumped into me, causing my Coke t spill all over my NEW COAT.

"YAH!" I shouted, causing her to bow and apologize.

"Ahh.. M-mianhae" She bowed, still not looking up.

"This coat is a NEW COAT, and it's a gift from the fans! AISH.. NEZT TIME, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

She finally looked up, with an irritated look on her face.

Your POV.

What the heck is wrong with this guy?! I already apologized! GEEEEZ.

I looked up. Yong Junhyung? What is he dong here at my school? Pffft.

"YAH, DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME APOLOGIZE? AISH.. I'M IN A HURRY. NOW, MOVE" I pushed him away as he glared at me.

Geez, his is so PETTY. PFFFFFFT. I've no time to entertain him, I'm late.