Misunderstandings.

Love Fool.
-Your POV-

Dongwoon is my boyfriend. But since he's an idol, we can't go public. This love is difficult, but he said he'll protect me. I love him... So much.

I was warming up in the dance room when Junhyung came in, panting. "SORRY I'M LATE!"

I turned to face him and smirked, not saying a word. 

"OHMYGOSHAREYOUANGRY?!" he said, barely catching his breath as he walked towards me.

I chuckled at his reaction. "NOI'MNOTANGRYATYOUHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUSOUNDLIKEANIDIOTOPPA~"

He smacked my forehead as we started to dance together. Well, as you can see, our relationship improved. I still find him irritating, but I don't dislike him anymore. Well, I understand that he's been hurt, and is actually a sensitive and caring guy. Sooo... Yeah. 

As the dance ended, he rested his forehead on mine, panting hard. Then he pulled me into an embrace as he said, "JOBWELLDONEREINA"

This guy really likes to talk like that, huh? 

"YAH, you're being irritating, YONGJUNHYUNG!"

"And you're sounding like an ahjumma~"

"WHATEVER." I said a I start to pack my stuff.

"where are you going?" he asked as he blocked my way.

I rolled my eyes. This guy keeps pestering meeeee. "Home, DUH!"

"Have dinner with me!" he shouted like a stubborn child as I scoffed. Then he started pouting and showing me aegyo, "PWEAAAASEEEE"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Just. Stop your aegyo!" I smacked his arm as we walked out of the room together.

Suddenly, while we were walking down the corridor, Junhyung hugged my waist and started tickling me. I burst into fits of laughter and attacked him. Then.....

I tripped. Well, WE tripped. And he ended up pinning me against the wall.  

I looked up, only to notice that our faces were inches apart. I could smell his faded cologne. He kept staring into my eyes intensly. Then, he locked lips with me.

"Reina...?" a voice interrupted.

We both turned to look where the voice was coming from. Oh no.

Dongwoon.

I tried to walk towards him when he shook his head, telling me to stay where I was. Then he said,

"Its okay Reina. You have fun. I-I'll call you later.." and with that, he left.

-Dongwoon's POV-

It's been 3 hours since I saw Reina and Junhyung kiss. I know I should trust Reina but, why is she constantly caught up in other guys' kisses, particularly Junhyung's? I mean, I understand that they have a dance project to work on, but can't they keep their lips to themselves?

Why can't she control who she's kissing? I'm her freaking boyfriend, for Christ's sake.

I ruffled my hair in frustration as I received a text.

From: My Baby Girl

Oppa... Please stop ignoring meT.T.... I thought you'd call?..

I didn't feel like replying her at all. I need some sleep.

===============================================

It's a Saturday and I'm free from schedule. So, I decided to give Reina a visit. I shouldn't be so petty, right? I love her and I trust her love for me!

So I got dressed and went to a shop to buy flowers for her. I wanted to give her a surprise. When I passed by a park near her house, I heard her voice. And someone else's. So I stop to hear what was going on.

-Your POV-

"Reina-ah... I like you.." He confessed.

I was aken aback, so I kept quiet.

"Reina, please give me a chance, I'll make you happy!" he said as he held my hand.

I blushed.

"Oppa.. I don't know. This is so sudden..."

"You don't know?" 

We turned to look at the voice who said that. Dongwoon? Please, not now.. Andwae!

-Dongwoon's POV-

Reina-ah... I like you.." Junhyung confessed.

She seemed taken aback because she kept quiet.

"Reina, please give me a chance, I'll make you happy!" He said as he held her hand.

She blushed.

"Oppa.. I don't know. This is so sudden..."

Wait. She doesn't know? I'm her boyfriend! Reina, I'm with you! You should tell him that you're with me! Not 'i don't know'! Unless... You have some feelings for him?

"You don't know?" I asked as I approached them.

Her eyes widened.

"Just as I thought, huh." I scoffed as she grabbed my arm.

"Oppa! No! Please, this is all a misunderstanding!" she said, with eyes filled with tears.

"Really? You don't know? I'm your boyfriend! Can't you at least make that clear? I saw you two kissing last night, and I decided to trust you! I even bought these flowers for you!" I yelled as I threw the flowers on the ground.

Paparrazi started to take pictures and videos, but I don't care.

"Oppa... Please, hear me out...." she shook my arm gently.

I glared at her as I said, 

"If you can't even turn him down, if you can't even tell him firmly that you're MY GIRLFRIEND, and only mine, then I don't see what's the point of me, caring so much about this. Since you're not even sure of your feelings."

"Oppa.. Please. I'm sure that I love you!..... Oppa...." she's crying. But I can't stand how painful my heart feels now.

I fling her hand away as I gave her a cold stare.

"I don't wanna see you now, goodbye."

-Your POV-

I was dazed as I sat on the couch, stuffing myself with ice cream.

Junhyung wasn't aware of my relationship with Dongwoon, that's why he confessed. He apologized to me, but I can't blame him. I should blame myself for my indecisiveness.

I was hesitating to tell Junhyung that I belonged to Dongwoon. Why was I hesitating? It's not like I have a crush on him or anything...

Or did I? How can I blush when he held my hand? Only Dongwoon had the ability to do that..

The thought of Dongwoon made my eyes sting. I really hurt him, didn't I?