Irresistable.

Love Fool.
-Your POV-

It's a Saturday and I have a sudden craving for pancakes. I got up from bed and washed up before throwing on a pair of skinny jeans and a cropped tee. 

"OPPAAAAA!" I shouted as I ran downstairs. Then, I found a note on the table.

'Reina, I've some last minute drama to film, so, you have to spend today alone. Mianhae! T.T '

Aww. I didn't wanna be alone! But I can't blame him, he's doing it for me. Besides, I'm REALLY REALLY HUNGRY NOW.

I grabbed my coat and headed out. It wasn't so cold today. I was about to walk into the cafe when I bumped into someone.

-Dongwoon's POV-

I was about to walk into the cafe when someone bumped into me. She looked up and apologized.

"Mianhae.. Dongwoon oppa?" 

I chuckled, "Whats with THAT tone? Are you upset to see me?"

She stuttered. "A-aani-yooo.."

Aigooo! SO CUTE!

I patted her head and laughed. "No worries! I was just kidding! Are you gonna have lunch too?" 

"Yeah. I was supposed to have it with oppa but he's busy today.." she looked down.

"I'm free today! Wanna hang out?" I asked happily.

She looked at me and smiled while nodding. And we head into the cafe.

-Your POV-

Thank goodness! Dongwoon is a lifesaver! I didn't know what to do today, but since he suggested hanging out, I couldn't refuse.

Here we are, at the amusement park. It's been a long time since I came here. I haven't been here since.. The day my parents died in a car crash.

"Reina-ah, are you okay??" Dongwoon held my cheek.

"Ani.. I'm fine." I smiled at him.

"OKAY THEN! Let's go to the roller coaster!!" he said as he dragged me to the queue. Is it me, or does Dongwoon behave like a child? I know he's the maknae and stuff but... He looks really mature on the outside. I wonder what's his age.

"Dongwoon oppa, how old are you?" 

He gave me an eye-smile before answering, "21."

"I'm 21, too! Whch means we're friends!!" I exclaimed.

"But I want you to call me 'oppa'!"

"Ahhh... Waeyo?"

"Cause you look adorable when you say 'oppa'!"

I blushed. Ohmygosh.

-Dongwoon's POV-

"It was a fun day! Thanks for accompanying me!" Reina said as we reached her doorstep.

"Its fine, really. I needed some time to relax too~" I smiled.

She blushed. So sweet.

The next thing I knew, I gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

My head was spinning from her perfume. My heart pounding against my chest.

"I-I.. I think I've to go back inside. Oppa must be waiting for me." she stuttered while waving to me.

I stood at her doorstep in a daze. I kissed her. I can't believe it. She looked so adorable when she blushed. I clutched my shirt, feeling my heart still beating fast. She's irresistable.

==================================================

A/N: WHEEEE~ What do you think will happen next? HEHEHEHEHEHEHeee:F

Read on to find out! Do subscribe and comment okay? Really need the motovationnnnnnnn<3 BYE-YEOM! ^^