Fragile Heart.

Love Fool.
-Junhyung's POV-

I rushed upstairs to her room, only to be greeted by a heart-wrenching sight.

She sat on the floor, with blood oozing out of her hand. She was crying so badly. Shards of glass were everywhere. Her feet were cut, and so were her arms. She didn't seem affected by the pain though. Probably because her heart is already broken.

It hurts me to see her like this.

"Reina-ah..." I whispered as I approached her.

She looked at me with her puffy eyes and just sat there, in a daze.

I went over to embrace her. She stiffened at my touch. But soon succumbed to my hold on her. She started letting out gentle sobs, and then cried a river.

I patted her head and whispered like how I would comfort a baby, "Shhh.. Don't cry. Everything will be fine, I promise. But you gotta stay strong okay?"

-Your POV-

Blood was rushing out of my wounds. But I don't  care. It didn't hurt as much as the pain I felt in my chest. I was sitting on the floor until someone called my name.

I turned to look, and there Junhyung was, standing by the door. I couldn't react. I didn't know how to. So I just stare.

Then he slowly approached me and hugged me. I stiffened at his touch. But his cologne somehow had a soothing effect on me, and i relaxed, letting out everything that I had been holding in.

He patted my head and told me that everything will be alright. And told me to stay strong. But how? My heart was broken into a million shards. 

Then he looked at my wounds and told me that we has to get them dressed before there's an infection. I don't respond. Everything seemed surreal to me. I knew what was happening around me, but I felt like I was watching a movie.

The pain didn't seem to affect me until Junhyung put some medicine on it. I flinched and he told me not to be scared. He told me that he'd be gentler. I just nodded.

After he's done with dressing my wounds, he cooked dinner while I watched him from the countertop. 

Chop the onions. Brew the soup. Cook the rice. Boil the potatoes. Cut the meat. Marinate the meat. Pan-fry the meat. Dinner is served.

-Junhyung's POV-

Wow, she's really quiet. She didn't even cry out when I was dressing her wound. Seems like there's a lot on her mind. 

I was cooking while she was wathinf me from the countertop in silence. 

When I lay all the dishes in front of her, she doesn't even touch them. This can't do. I was getting frustrated.

"You won't talk, you won't eat, you won't do anything! What do you want, huh?! Do you think that things will change for the better if you behave like this?!" I exploded.

She seemed taken aback by my sudden anger towards her. I thought she was gonna cry or something, but instead, she took her chopsticks and started eating what I had prepared for her. I couldn't help but smile. 

"Its good, Junnie oppa..." she said while chewing on the meat.

"Wanna have some?" she took a piece and fed it to me. Wow, I'm a great cook.

"Oppa, you're right.. It won't make things better even if I cry my eyes out. I have to be strong..." she said as tears started welling up in her eyes. Aigoooo...

I walked to her and hugged her as she sniffed. She's trying so hard not to cry now. 

"Its gonna work out, Reina.. I promise. I'll be with you, okay?" I said as I kissed her forehead gently. She nodded.

Reina, sarangahae...