Failed Attempt

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

"How are we going to do this?" Sulli asked, while sending her sparrows off to sleep and turning to the rest of the gang.

Chunji looked at her and tapped his chin in thought. "We've got to do something that's bad enough to get us banished." he muttered.

The gang lapsed into silence as they brainstormed for ideas. "Well the idea is, we can't really hurt anyone." Hoya blurted. "I don't want to really hurt someone so that we can be banished. Just something bad, right?"

Sunggyu nodded in agreement. "Just something harmless, but bad." he frowned at how ironic it sounded. He shrugged. "Anyway, the girls will have to stay in the Land of Women while we get banished."

Krystal stood up immediately. "But we want to go and save Jaekyung too!" she protested unhappily.

Sungyeol pulled her back down on his lap and poked her forehead. "Yah. Do you want me to die of anxiety of we all get banished together? It's dangerous there, especially for females and we don't want any more getting hurt. Besides, we have to have some support back here in case we return and those guards don't let us back."

Krystal nodded grudgingly and propped her chin up with hr elbows. "What can we do to get you guys banished, then?" she asked. "Maybe I can use my powers to flood the town?" she suggested.

Dongwoo shook his head. "Nope. That'd be counted as you harming the society instead of us. And besides, what will happen to those businesses who get disrupted because of the flood? We don't want that."

Sungjong puffed his cheeks and cocked his head to the side. "How about we go around the land and scare all the kindergarten kiddies?" he asked enthusiastically. "That's a disturbance to society!"

The rest of the gang looked at him and shook their heads. "That won't get us banished. That'll get us into the mental hospital." Amber muttered under her breath.

"I know!" Woohyun beamed. "Let's all get ourselves girlfriends and cheat on them! That'll get us banished!"

L threw a pillow that hit Woohyun's head accurately. "Idiot. Even if it were an act I'd never cheat on Jaekyung." he grumbled. "And it'd take a long time for that to happen too. At least a few months. I can't wait that long."

The rest of them lapsed into another round of silence as they began to think again. Sunggyu ruffled his own hair and sighed loudly. "Aish why is it that hard when I want to get to jail?" he grumbled.

 

 

"So here's the plan once again, requested by Sungyeol who can't seem to remember what we're supposed to do." Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

Sungyeol made a face and protested. "Hey! I'm just nervous!"

Sunggyu ignored him and continued. "So, the girls will help us keep a look out for people." he told them. "We don't want to hurt anyone in the process so the girls will have to keep anyone who's about to come closer, away, understood?"

Victoria nodded while Amber just rolled her eyes at the speech she heard for the fifth time.

"While the girls keep a lookout," Sunggyu continued."The guys will go and check inside that abandoned building for anyone inside. If there's no one, we'll set the house on fire. We'll get those drums and trumpets we prepared and make a whole lot of noise, so that we can wake everyone in the neighbourhood."

Hoya raised a brow questioningly. "Do you think that'll get us banished?" he asked.

Sunggyu shrugged. "Just try. It's some form of public nuisance, I think. HOpefully we'll get as irritating as we hope to be and annoy some people."

L nodded. He wasn't well tuned with this sort of thing. The shouting and fooling around type. But he needed to do something to get to Jaekyung and this was what he was going to do.

The girls looked around for people first as the boys hid behind a wall. They waited for a few moments till a brillant firework exploded in the sky, which was sent up by Luna's fire power. It signalled that everything was clear.

Chunji nodded at L, and the latted led the whole gang with him to the abandoned building at the end of the road. It had once been the community's library but was about to be demolished when the new twelve storey library was built.

"Check if there's anyone there." L ordered. The gang moved swiftly into the building and searched everywhere. They were relieved to find that it was indeed abandoned and no one occupied the area. They didn't want to suddenly realize there was someone inside when they were about to set the place on fire.

Chunji cocked his head to the side as he looked at the rest of the books on the first floor. "What about these? Should we get these out? I don't think we should burn them. What if they're important?" he scratched his head.

The rest nodded in agreement and set to work in carrying tons of books out of the Library and setting it on the ground outside.

Dongwoo grabbed the lighter and smirked. "Let me do the honors please? I've always had a secret fantasy of lighting up libraries." he pleaded.

Hoya rolled his eyes."Stupid freak." he muttered.

With a smirk, Dongwoo poured petrol all over the place and lit a tiny match. The guys evacuated the building before Dongwoo threw the fatal thing behind him carelessly.

The match lit the petrol in no time, and a brillant fire burst into flames. Sunggyu got the drums and trumpets out and soon, the Infinite boys together with Chunji were in a circle, dancing and cheering loudly like they belonged to some tribal mess.

"YAHOO YAHOO~" Woohyun hollered. "WE'RE IRRITATING THE ASSeS OUT OF YOUUU~~~"

L rolled his eyes but he hit the drums hard. He looked around and smiled a little when he saw that more and more lights were lit in peoples homes. It wasn't long before a crowd formed around them with sleepy citizens, confused at what was going on.

"What's the big deal!" one of the Ahjummas grumbled sleepily.

"We're just being irritating. DOn't mind us~" Sungjong beamed.

"Oh the old Library is on fire!" The rest of the citizens gasped as the fire consumed the tall but old building. Police soon arrived at the crime scene, together with firewomen with water powers.

The fire was extinguished within a blink of an eye as the police men turned to the crowd to ask for clues. "Any idea how it happened?" they asked.

The ahjummas and ahjusshis shook their heads. "No idea. But these wonderful boys saved our lives!" they cheered while pointing at Infinite and Chunji.

They blinked in surprise and gestured to themselves. "EHH? Us?"

"That's right! They made so much noise to alert us of the fire! How kind!" One Ahjusshi said.

L's eyes widened in alarm. "Ah it's not what you think-"

"And look! They even saved some of the books from the fire!" an Ahjumma pointed at the books Infinite and Chunji had taken from the Library before they set it on fire. "They're such cultured and kind souls!"

L shook his head desperately. "No you don't understand! We're a nuisance and we want to get banis-"

"Good job kids!" The policemen thumped their backs. "We'll make sure you guys are given the good citizen award some day!"

Infinite and Chunji groaned. *What the? When I didn't want to get banished, I was almost sent away. When I want it to happen, they just don't understand. What the hell is this epic mess?* L grumbled.