Riot

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

"Make sure you turn up okay?" L growled. "For the rights of men! Sunday, 9am!"

Kikwang and Doojoon nodded their heads and took the pieces of information slips L had painfully printed one by one. "Don't forget to ask the rest of Beast to turn up also!" L hollered as they went.

He met up with the rest of the Infinite members and saw that they had finished giving out the flyers. L had really taken the petition against C.U.B seriously and was organising a riot that Sunday.

Many of the men he approached were completely surprised about C.U.B's existence and verbalized their support for the riot. To them when one goes into a relationship, both parties have the right to end it when they don't like the other anymore. But in here, only women are allowed to break up with the guy. And if they look for someone else, they'll be banished. It's wrong.

The C.U.B encourages the better rights of the women than men that have already been existing for centuries. The men don't like that.

"How's your progress, guys?" L asked as he sat down to order a latte for himself.

Sungyeol beamed at him and waved his empty hands. "I gave the flyers out to B1A4 and Boyfriend! They said they'd turn up!" he beamed.

L nodded, satisfied, turning to Sunggyu and Woohyun. "Well, we managed to persuade all the SM boys: DBSK, SHINee and Super Junior, and SHINee even offered to make the banners." Woohyun grinned proudly.

"MyName and MBLAQ gave us donations. Look." Chunji held out a stack of cash.

L grinned, happy that the plan seemed to be working. "Now the next step is to get rid of C.U.B, and hopefully Jaekyung's punishment won't be effective anymore." he sighed contently. "If not, we might be captured for trying to go against the women, and be banished. Which is even better cause I can go to her. In either case, we must succeed in getting her back."

Sungjong nodded, completely agreeing. He sighed as he chewed on a chocolate muffin. "I miss Jaekyung noona. I miss how we guys played together." he mumbled sadly. "Without her, L hyung's not himself anymore. The f(x) girls aren't happy. Infinite misses Jaekyung and Chunji keeps making careless mistakes. we're all not surviving well without her."

"Yeah." Hoya nodded. "I miss her too."

"Me too." Sunggyu sighed.

L nodded, since he was the one who felt that felt the longing the most. "That's why we must get her back." he whispered.

 

 

It was Sunday, 8:45 pm.

But there were already a huge group of men gathered outside the Palace, waving their banners and flags, shouting their displeasure of how men were treated like scum in the society. They felt repulsed that there was such thing as a C.U.B to even track their movements.

"GIVE MEN OUR RIGHTS!" L shouted into the loudspeaker.

"GIVE MEN OUR RIGHTS!" The crowd chorused.

"RID OF THE C.U.B!" L yelled.

"RID OF THE C.U.B!" The crowd screamed in chaos.

They burst into an excellent roar of cheer as their stomped their foots on the ground and demanded their voices to be heard. More and more men joined the riot when they heard about it's cause. The crowd was now a few hundred men strong and still growing.

L met eyes with Chunji and he smiled. "This is going better than I expected." L admitted.

Chunji nodded. "A lot more people turned up than I thought they would." he grinned happily. "At this rate, we'll get Jaekyung back in no time!"

L sighed in relief as the riot went on perfectly without his lead. They enclosed round the entire palace, demanding for their rights.

All of a sudden, a giant wave appeared out of nowhere and splashed all the men wet. L shivered in the cold and squinted at the source. One of the guys, Junhyung growled in annoyance as he was wet from head to toe. "Aish what the hell?" he cursed.

"What what the hell?" a sweet but annoyed voice came ringing through the crowd.

Junhyung's eyes widened as the crowd parted to reveal a gorgeous girl. "H-Hara?" Junhyung gulped in fear. The girl named Hara rolled her eyes at him, leading the rest of her four members of Kara. "What are you doing here, Junhyung? In a riot? Against women?" she demanded angrily.

Junhyung gulped. "Ah baby I can explain-"

"You know if you're going against women you're going against me?" Hara demanded. "Your girlfriend?" she stabbed his chest with her finger. Junhyung frowned and grabbed her hands. "Stop doing that."

"I can do whatever I want." Hara retorted. "I'm your girlfriend and we don't break up until I say so!" she huffed.

"And that's exactly what I'm pissed about!" Junhyung suddenly exploded. THe rest of the men watched the scene unfold itself. "I don't love you anymore, Hara. But I still have to tolerate your ways because you're the girl and you call the shots. I'm not afraid to say this anymore, because I don't care if I'm banished! I've fallen for another girl, and I can't be with her because you haven't broken up with me!"

"Awwww~" the crowd frowned.

"You shouldn't have liked her in the first place!" Hara growled. "Is it that girl? Kang Eunji? I knew that girl was a ." she grumbled.

"Don't say that about her!" Junhyung snapped. "You can't force love and I can't help it if I fell for her instead! And you knew I loved her instead of you, but you didn't want to let me go. Instead, you sent that idiot CUB agent called Sulli after me! I'm tired of this! Can't men have a say in relationships too?"

"YEA!!!!" The crowd burst out in agreement.

Hara's bottom lip trembled and she looked back at Kara, ready to burst into tears any time. She ran off, with her fellow members running after her. Junhyung sighed in content, not at all minding that he was wet now. "Wow that felt good." he commented.

(A/N: No offence to Hara-Junhyung shippers)

The doors of the palace opened and out came the King. He met the hopeful eyes of L and shook his head regretfully. "Dear all," he adressed the crowd."It has come to our knowledge that you don't like the treatment of the men. You want to get rid of C.U.B."

"YEAA!!!" the crowd shouted their agreement.

"And for that I agree too." The king continued. "The board of directors have decided to meet your requests. From now onwards, there will be no such thing as dumping a lower power woman for a high powered one. Guys have the right to break up or divorce."

"YESSSS!!!" Junhyung shouted the loudest. "Take that Goo Hara! I'm breaking up with you!"

L gulped. *Isn't this a good thing? If only this came before. I wouldn't have to search for so long to find Jaekyung.*

"But the thing is," the King continued. "Since guys now have the right to breakup in a relationship, there is no more reason for a guy to cheat on his girlfriend when he can break up with her. Hence to protect the women from cheaters..." he sighed. "C.U.B shall remain."

L's eyes widened. *No fair!*

THe crowd didn't seem to mind. They were happy with their new given rights. "Okay! Whatever! I'll just break up with the girl if I don't like her!" Jiyoung shrugged and immediately began calling his girlfriend.

The crowd began dispersing and L panicked. "Wait! We're here to rid of C.U.B! DOn't be happy with such menial rights!" he shouted.

"That's good enough. DOn't be greedy." A guy called Kwangmin told him. His twin, Youngmin frowned. "I bet he only wants to get rid of C.U.B because his own girl was banished because of the rules."

The twins shook their heads at him and stalked off. L looked at the King desperately and the King shook his head. "It's not use. C.U.B shall remain."

L felt the world crashing in front of his eyes.