Fight

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

"They're going to take over the land of Women!" Sungjong gasped and Hoya cupped his hands over the maknae's mouth.

They gang hid behind a wall as they watched the twenty men strong of skilled powerful men march outside with weapons and such.

Jaekyung looked at L worriedly. "What are we going to do, Myungsoo Oppa?" she whispered.

L squeezed her hand reassuringly. "Let's listen. Maybe we'll find some way to spoil their plans."

The gang remained deathly quiet as the troop walked by. Soon, Yongguk and Jihyun were seen walking after them, with smug smiles on their faces.

Jaekyung's eyes widened at the ring on Jihyun's finger. Her bands reached for her neck and she realized the ring containing her mother's powers that she always wore wasn't around her neck.

"The ring!" she gasped as her heart sank. She looked at her mother who shook her head to signal it was alright.

"Couldn't you have gathered more men, Yongguk Oppa?" Jihyun asked, obviously displeased.

Yongguk rolled his eyes. "This is obviously something I want to do without the approval of the King." he stated in his husky voice. "That wimp won't ever agree taking over another state. He's all into welfare and kindness. I can only gather this many men that's willing to fight for me."

Yongguk looked at her nervously. "Is it not enough?" he asked. "Will we still be able to defeat the King and kill him off?"

Jaekyung and the Queen gasped silently.

"Yeah." Jihyun nodded. "That man has a strong group of women fighters, but they can easily be defeated with that pill of yours. We can sneak one of the men with the power of invisibility into the kitchen."

"That's not a bad idea." Yongguk nodded. "And?"

"The King's personal body guards have a strict dietary schedule so you can feed them the pill like that. That's where your men have to defeat his bodyguards. After that's done, you can easily kill the King off." Jihyun finished.

"Awesome." Yongguk smirked. He dreamt of this authority and power since he was young. He can't wait for the new power he'd hold.

"Eotteohke?" Sungyeol whispered, panicking. "We have to stop them before it gets too much!"

Dongwoo nodded in agreement. "We've got to get them before they get to the Land of Women. It's going to be hard to stop them then."

Jaekyung looked at L who seemed to be pleading with her with his eyes. "Myungsoo Oppa..." she sighed.

"I know." L nodded dejectedly. He pecked her forehead gently. "Be safe alright?"

Jaekyung nodded with a small smile. She peeked out of her hiding place and aimed a seismic wave towards both Yongguk and Jihyun.

Yongguk saw it from the corner of his eye and pulled himself and Jihyun out of the way. The seismic waved hit the floor and created a crater on the marble flooring.

Sungjong gasped at the effects and the Queen marveled at how strong her daughter was. Yongguk narrowed his eyes at Jaekyung. "You got out." he snarled. "Can't you be an obedient girl and stay in the jail till I come pick you?"

"From my understanding, you weren't about to do that any time soon, with that plan of conquering my home you had." she snickered, throwing a fireball towards Yongguk.

Yongguk used his weather power to create an instant thunderstorm that made the fire go out. He and Jihyung got ready in their fighting stance, while Jaekyung looked at them calmly.

Without warning, both Jihyun and Yongguk created a huge thunderstorm of magnetic field which Yongguk sent towards Jaekyung. Jaekyung barely dodged and threw a metal bars at them.

Yongguk grabbed onto them and used his magnetic ability to maneuver them out of the way and back at Jaekyung. Jaekyung cast a shield in front of her, but wasn't fast enough. One of the metal bars almost pierced through her shield and was a centimeter away from her heart.

L couldn't take it anymore and ran out, throwing a chair at Jihyun. Jihyun stepped to the side and avoided the blow, smirking at L. "Omo L Oppa~ I thought you would have loved me at least a bit."

"." L seethed.

The rest of Infinite soon joined the fight, even though they didn't have powers. They dodged attacks through instincts and reflex. They used the physical way to get to Yongguk and Jihyun, and Sungyeol even managed to punch Yongguk on he jaw.

"Oh yeah!" Sungyeol shrieked in glee as his fist landed on Yongguk's cheek.

Jaekyung laughed and cast a electric current through both siblings. It seems they might really have a chance to win.

Or so she thought until those other twenty men of theirs came rushing in.

The troops thought it was taking their prince too long to arrive and came to check, only to find a fight going on. Soon it was 22 against 8, excluding the Queen.

Not to mention, the Infinite boys were powerless.

Hoya crashed into the wall as one of the men used his brutal strength to throw Hoya. Hoya gave a groan as he crawled up, his back aching madly.

Sunggyu tried fighting one of the men who could teleport. When he tried to punch the man, he disappeared and appeared behind Sunggyu, knocking the Infinite leader out cold.

L and Sungyeol fought two men who had powers invisibility and permeability respectively. When L tried to kick one of the guys, he turned invisible and L's feet only found air. Sungyeol punched the other guy, but his hand sank into the other guy's body instead.

The Infinite members were being thrashed madly and most were injured really badly. Jaekyung wasn't doing well herself. She had five men on her, on top of Jihyun and Yongguk which she had to fight.

It was mad.

Even though she was infinitely powered, she couldn't fight so many at once, and not to mention all skilled fighters. And the more she fought, the faster her energy was depleting.

*What am I going to do now?* Jaekyung thought desperately.

All of a sudden, a familiar voice was heard.

"Jaekyung noona! I'm here to help you!"

Jaekyung brightened and turned, seeing six blondes rushing to their sides. She heaved a sigh of relief. "Zelo! B.A.P!" she smiled.

Yongguk scowled while Jaekyung smirked. "Let the fight begin." she taunted.