Going home

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

"So..." Jaekyung raised her head that had been resting on L's shoulder, and looked at him. "Myungsoo oppa is a prince." she smiled softly.

L brushed her hair away from her face and cuddled her tighter. "Hmm." he responded nonchalantly. He was glad that the others had given them time for themselves. He really wanted time alone with the woman that stole his heart and never returned it.

Jaekyung cocked her head to the side curiously. "Aren't you going to make any comment about it, oppa?" she asked. "It's a big news. I thought you would have more to say than just a hmmm."

L chuckled, amused at her comment. He rocked her gently side to side as he nuzzled her neck, taking in her scent. "Yes it's a big news. Tremendous news." he agreed. "I never thought my parents would be alive, much less that I had powers, and MUCH MUCH LESS that I was some prince to the Land of Men. It's shocking and I really need time getting used to this fairytale like stories which are actually facts."

Jaekyung patted his arm soothingly, a signal that she was there for him all the way.

"But the bigger concern now isn't that, is it?" Jaekyung felt his chest rumbled against her back as he chuckled again. "You saved my life, Jaekyung. If it hadn't been for you, who cares if I have powers too, or if I'm some kind of prince." he whispered sincerely. "I'd just be a lump of dead meat. Thank you for saving me, babe."

Touched, Jaekyung leaned in a pecked his cheeks softly. She searched his eyes and gave a small smile. "I'd do it again anytime." she honestly admitted. "And it's not for any noble reasons anyway. It's my selfish wish to want for you to stay alive." she grinned.

L laughed and took her in his arms again, lying down on the hospital bed. "This whole thing is plain madness." L whispered. "The Land of Men. The power thing. The Royalty. The whole Nab your Cheating Girlfriend thing going on here as well..." he frowned. He looked at her and traced the shape of her lips with his finger. "You're the only thing that keeps me going, Jaekyung."

"Myungsoo oppa..." Jaekyung croaked.

L pulled her closer by the nape of her neck. "I love you, Jaekyung. It doesn't matter if I'm some prince of some Land of Men or something," he searched her eyes. "I said it before and it'll remain true forever. I'll be your personal prince."

With that, he crashed his lips on hers in a heated, passion-filled kiss.

 

 

The gang stayed on at the Land of Men for another week.

L introduced Jaekyung to his parents as his girlfriend, which his parents fawned over and treated her like royalty, which she was, in an ironic sense.

L's uncle, who was Yongguk's father as well, apologized to L for his son and step-daugther's bad behavior and assured him that both of them were safely locked up in jail.

The King and Queen Kims were busy preparing for the announcement that their son had come back to their embrace and that he would be taking over the throne. L was rather unsure about that huge responsibility, but Jaekyung encouraged him to do so because she knew he could do it.

Jaekyung's mother and L's parents had already talked like they were a family, and already treated each other children like their own, or rather, like they were already in-laws and married.

The whole journey to the Land of Men was mind-boggling and confusing, surreal and unbelievable. But for the Infinite members who didn't belong in this place, they missed home very much, especially a certain Choding who would stop whining about his girlfriend.

"Awwwww my little honey bunnyyyyy~~~" Sungyeol wailed as he looked at Krystal's photo from his phone. He was laying on the couch in an uncouth manner but he didn't care. He sighed loudly and dramatically, shutting his phone and shoving it into his pockets. "I miss my little honey bunny." he stated bluntly.

"Yes we know." The whole of Infinite and B.A.P chorused together.

Jaekyung and L laughed softly as L interlaced their hands, her palm softly and feeling blessed that he could be with the girl he loved at the moment.

"But don't you miss home?" Sungyeol pouted. "The Land of Men's good and all, no offence L since you're the new crown prince, but don't you think home is back there? In the land of women?" he sighed.

Woohyun and Sunggyu nodded. "Yeah. I kinda miss the girls and Chunji as well." they agreed.

Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other as their bottom lips trembled. "AMBER!!!" they began bawling hysterically at the memory of their not so secret crush.

Zelo looked at Jaekyung, a tinge of sadness on his face. "Noona, do you miss home too?" he asked.

L looked at her while Jaekyung lowered her gaze. She pondered for a while and nodded. "Yeah." she responded softly. "I miss home. And I'm sure umma misses home even more." She looked at her mother who had been forced to go out of the Land of Women for so many years. Jaekyung's mother smiled bitterly and nodded.

L squeezed her hands and made her look at him. "Do you want to go back?" he questioned.

Jaekyung's face lit up. "We can?" she immediately burst into a smile as she jumped up. "Really? Yes! I can't wait to see the f(x) girls! And Chunji oppa! Oh my I can't wait! And we can move into the new house, or rather not that new any more-house, that we bought before I was banished! I can't wait to see-"

"Jaekyung."

Jaekyung faltered and turned to look at L who was looking at her with a serious expression. She bit her lip and sat back down worriedly. "What's wrong?"

"Babe I..." L swallowed. "You can go back. But I'm not going to. I have to stay."

"What?" The whole of Infinite gasped.

L avoided their eyes and stared down at his fingers. "I'm the crown prince here, Jaekyung." he continued. "I'm going to introduced to the people in two days. I have to learn how things go about in here. I have a lot to pick up before I can successfully take over the throne from Abeoji. My home is here right now, not back there."

The B.A.P members looked at each other sadly, knowing that it was the truth. L had obligations there now and he couldn't just leave. But when they saw how sad Jaekyung was, they couldn't help but feel bad about it.

*She looks so sad.* Himchan frowned.

"But.." Jaekyung gaped at L. "What about us?" she whispered. "I thought this whole fiasco was over and we could go back..to what we were." she gulped.

L took her hands and searched her eyes. "Look at me baby." he sighed. "Just because I'm here in the Land of Men and you're there in the Land of Women means we aren't going to be together anymore. I'm not going to give you up for stupid reasons like this." he said determined. "Just treat this as a husband who has to go overseas to work alright? We'll talk by telepathy everyday. I'll try some way to get rid of the magical barrier between the two lands so that I can teleport to where you are whenever. It'll be the same as me being there."

Jaekyung still looked unconvinced.

L forced her to look at him as he pecked her lips. "Trust me, Jaekyung. I didn't come all the way here just to lose you again. If we have the will, even if we are at separate poles of the Earth, it won't affect us."

Jaekyung smiled softly and nodded. *Maybe Myungsoo oppa's right. We can continue with this relationship, only if we have the will.*