Going to the Land of Men

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

"Oh no! You think something happened?" L hyperventilated. "She suddenly cut off the connection! WHY! Something must have happened to her! Oh no oh no.."

Hoya threw a pillow at L. "Chillax dude. You're acting like a Sungjong."

"Hey!" Sungjong frowned, displeased.

Chunji watched L in interest as he pulled his hair out in frustration. "L's really a dork when it comes to matters concerning Jaekyung." he whispered to Woohyun. "Seems like it's a good choice that we gave up Jaekyung to him."

Woohyun blinked at Chunji with his mouth full of popcorn. "Eh? Since when?" he blabbered. "We didn't love Jaekyung before!"

Chunji frowned. "Eh? But-"

"Don't sprout nonsense! We never loved her before! We chose to forget, remember?" Woohyun elbowed Chunji. Chunji smiled widely and nodded. "Right. That never happened before."

Sunggyu popped in from nowhere and glared at them. "Yah! Why are you two acting so lovely dovey now?" he pouted jealously.

The moods of Infinite were lifted pretty high after the first telepathic connection was successful with Jaekyung. At first, Dongwoo was absolutely certain that L had gone mad after missing Jaekyung too much. But L was a realistic and cold person, it wasn't like him to actually cry to himself saying I love you to the imaginary Jaekyung.

Soon they were pretty convinced that it was the real Jaekyung when L started blurting secrets of the f(x) girls that no one knew except for Jaekyung. Then all of them were rushing to have their messages told to Jaekyung, while L was pissed when he couldn't talk to Jaekyung in peace.

"Oh! She said Zelo went into her room. His power is mind-reading, you see." L heaved a sigh of relief.

Hoya rolled his eyes. "I figured he was just hyperventilating for nothing."

---

The doors burst opened and the f(x) girls were seen, panting like they ran all the way here. "My little honey bunny!" Sungyeol beamed and opened his arms wide to welcome Krystal.

But for the first time, Krystal didn't respond as he expected. She took a step towards them and addressed them whole. "Guys. We have a plan on how to get into the Land of Men without being banished."

L immediately perked up and listened carefully, telling Jaekyung in his mind to contact him later. "What's the plan?" he asked urgently as all of them straightened.

"While you guys were trying to get banished, and trying to take down the C.U.B to no avail," Amber rolled her eyes. "We girls have done some research that will hopefully lead to the road to the Land of Men."

"You see," Victoria started explaining. "We've noticed that some of the goods sold in the Land of Women aren't actually produced here. For example, the very fundamental material, Aluminium, which we just greatly in our goods and buildings today, it isn't found here in the Land of Women."

"It isn't?" Sungjong blurted, surprised. Aluminium was a material found in their everyday lives, but they didn't question it's source.

"We researched the whole land," Luna continued. "And we found that there is no Aluminium in this place. The same goes for certain vegetables like mandarins and celeries. They are just not found in here."

"So after research," Sulli beamed. "We've found out that these things, actually come from the Land of Men! Our land actually does trade with the Land of Men without us citizens knowing. They send goods here, while we send goods there as well. So it's not true that everyone doesn't know where the Land of Men is. Because some do when they deliver the goods everyday."

"So what you're saying is," Sunggyu tried understanding. "We can follow one of their trucks that is sending the goods to the Land of Men, and we can find where it is!"

"Bingo." Krystal smirked. "We've found one truck that's delivering strawberries that's going to depart this afternoon at four." she glanced at the time. "It's three now, you guys better get ready."

"YAHOO! Jaekyung noona here we come!" Sungjong punched the air.

"But I must remind you guys," VIctoria raised her voice above the cheers. "Don't ever get lost. If not, you don't know how to get back. Get to Jaekyung safetly, and we'll be waiting at the border. Just take another delivery truck back here."

L nodded, finally smiling. *I'm coming Jaekyung. Wait for me.*

 

 

"Shh!" L hissed.

They looked about and saw men loading boxes of strawberries into the truck. The men were sworn into secrecy about their jobs as no one is to know about the other lands beyond their own.

The Infinite boys waited till the men finished loading the trucks and were about to depart. L signalled for them to follow and they scrambled onto the back of the truck, pushing some boxes of strawberries out to make space for the seven of them.

They crouched quietly amongst the strawberries and waited as the engine roared to life. Slowly, the truck began moving and their journey to the Land of Men began.

"Oooh strawberries!" Hoya clapped and popped one into his mouth.

"Yah! Those aren't for you!" Dongwoo slapped Hoya's hands away.

Woohyun sighed and rested against a crate, yes, also filled with strawberries. "Too bad Chunji had Military Advisor duties. He's too important for this mission. He'll be the one to order those soldiers to let us into the Land of Women when we return so he can't come with us. Awww~"

Sunggyu shot Woohyun a betrayed look. "Yah! Seriously, you two are freaking me out with your closeness." he frowned. "Is he your new best friend now?" he sneered.

Woohyun beamed cutely. "Neh~ Broken hearts find comfort in each other~"

"Aish this jerk!" Sunggyu threw a million strawberries at Woohyun.

L remained quiet as the journey went on. They hadn't really time to prepare, so they only changed to fresh clothes and grabbed some gold items which they hoped could be sold for currency there at the Land of Men.

His heart thumped loudly as he thought about finally seeing Jaekyung after so long. He hadn't told her, (or rather, thought to her) that they found a way into the Land of Men. He missed her dearly and hearing her voice in his head wasn't good enough.

He clenched his fists, determined. *I'll get you back. Away from that idiot prince, away from those B.A.P guys. I'll make you happy again and I'll find your voice back for you. I promise.*