I like guys

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

"Are you sure you're not mad, Zelo?" Jiyeon asked, rolling her eyes. Eunjung nodded, completely agreeing.

Zelo reddened and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Just help me? Oh?" he pleaded and made a cute face.

Jiyeon and Eunjung looked at each other doubtfully. Zelo pouted cutely. "Aww come on! I'll make Himchan hyung go on a date with each of you, deal?"

Jiyeon and Eunjung's eyes lit up. They were one of the many girls that were in love with their precious Himchan Oppa. But Himchan never seemed to respond to their requests.

*Sorry Himchan hyung. Kill me later.* Zelo thought to himself.

Jiyeon and Eunjung nodded and carefully listened as Zelo explained his plan once again.

 

 

Jaekyung had was busy reading a book on Telepathy when the there came a knock on the door. She looked up and frowned as she glanced at the time. It was tooearly for Zelo to be here to bother her yet.

She opened the door to find two gorgeous ladies standing outside her room, smiling brighter than the sun. Jaekyung blinked and gave them a questioning look.

"Hi Jaekyung sshi." Jiyeon chirped. "We are Seamstresses and we're here to take measurements to make new gowns for you."

Jaekyung frowned and took a paper and pen. "I don't need new new gowns. I have enough clothes." she wrote.

Eunjung frowned. "Rubbish!" she waved it off. "How can a girl have enough clothes?" she asked as if it was the most ridiculous thing on earth.

She eyed Jaekyung suspiciously. "Unless of course, you're not purely a girl." she whispered to Jiyeon. Jaekyung just blinked at them.

"We are on Prince Yongguk's orders, Jaekyung sshi. Please don't make this difficult for us." Jiyeon pleaded.

Jaekyung sighed and nodded, opening the door wider for them to go in. Jiyeon and Eunjung bounded inside and immediately got ready. They took out measuring tapes, pieces of cloth samples and their sketches.

They turned and looked at Jaekyung sinisterly, rubbing their palms together. Jaekyung unconsciously took a step back. *The way they're looking at me scares the hell out of me.* she thought.

Eunjung smiled seductively at Jaekyung and sauntered ing towards her. "Well, Jaekyung sshi, since we have to measure you..." she whispered in Jaekyung's ear such that Jaekyung could feel her breath on her ear. "Take off your clothes."

Jaekyung's eyes widened in shock. *What?*

Jiyeon frowned at Jaekyung's shocked face. "Come on. Take it off quickly. We don't have much time." she tapped her imaginary watch on her wrist.

Jaekyung her lips nervously. She hadn't even undressed in front of L, oh gosh, not even her f(x) buddies! Why would she undress in front of these two unknown people?

"Aww come on," Eunjung cooed. "If we finish early, me and Jiyeon can give you some fun~" she wriggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Jaekyung gulped. She ran for the paper and scribbled on it furiously. "It's okay. I'll keep it on. I like my clothes a little loose anyway." she wrote.

Jiyeon and Eunjung looked at each other and shrugged. "Fine. But you'll have to cooperate there after." Eunjung wagged her finger at Jaekyung.

They made Jaekyung sit down on a chair and began measuring her arms and neckline. When it came to her waist, Jaekyung squirmed uncomfortably when she felt that Eunjung was letting her fingers linger on her waist for a little longer than necessary.

She gulped and pulled Eunjung's hands away. Eunjung looked at her with raised brows. "You don't like it?" she asked.

Jaekyung nodded furiously trying to show how uncomfortable she was. To her shock, Eunjung instead started to measure her s!

She looked over at Jiyeon and winked. "Hers are really nice and soft. And of nice size too."

Jaekyung's jaw dropped. Were they touching her and even discussing her body parts to openly in front of her now?

Before Jiyeon and Eunjung could react, Jaekyung burst out of the room and ran as fast as she could. She felt terrified honestly, she never met anything like that. Before she knew it, tears began streaming down her cheeks.

She didn't see where she was going and banged into a rock hard chest. Frowning and rubbing her forehead, she looked up to see Zelo's curious expression.

"What happened?" he asked, concerned.

To his utter shock, or shall we say his pleasant surprise, Jaekyung immediately launched herself into his arms and sobbed. Zelo's arms stayed limp by his sides awkwardly as he didn't know what to do. Is he supposed to hold her?

"What happened?" he asked again as his right hand her hair once tentatively. He froze when he realized it was soft. Softer than he imagined real hair could feel like.  He gulped.

*There were these two seamstresses that came to take my measurements today.* Jaekyung continued crying. *But they were strange. They were trying to seduce me or something, and they even touched me! It was so freaky!*

Zelo blinked. "You don't like that?" he blurted.

Jaekyung tore herself from his arms and frowned at him. She pointed at her tear stained face and glared. *Does this look like I liked it?* she thought sarcastically.

Zelo bit his lip shamefully. "I thought you liked girls." he whispered.

Jaekyung punched his arm and rolled her eyes. She wiped her tears and looked at him seriously. *I like guys. Guys.* she shook her head and walked away.

Zelo looked over at her and a smile lit his face. *So she's not a lesbian!* he didn't know why he was so happy at that prospect.

He twisted his lips thoughtfully. *Though I still don't know why if she likes guys, she didn't seem to react to us BAP, and even Prince Yongguk. Are we not good enough?* he looked himself up and down.

 

 

A slam on the table woke the King from his thoughts if his daughter. He jumped and saw L glowering in front of him.

"What's this?" He asked, frowning.

L crossed his arms in front of his chest. "A petition to rid of C.U.B." he told the King. "I want to get rid of this organization once and for all. I need your help because this will be more sous if the King supports me in this."

The King frowned up at him, not understanding.

L sighed. "If C.U.B is no more, the rules that were once effective will be striped off too. If that's the case...." his voice softened. "She can come back."

The King brightened. "You're brilliant L!" he beamed. After a second he frowned.

"But will the women agree? This is an organization that helps them after all." he reasoned. "And what about those C.U.B agents? They'll go jobless?"

L bit his lip. "I don't care about any of that right now." he whispered brokenly. "All I know is I love your daughter and I miss her. I'll do anything to get her back, no matter how impossible it is."