Happily Ever After

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

"Myungsoo Oppa!" Jaekyung hollered. "I want to eat dried mangoes!"

"Coming baby!" L shouted back and ran to their personal kitchen.

The two of them had gotten comfortably married and were living in the castle that L had built at the ex-borders of the two lands. Since their marriage, the Land of Women and the Land of Men had combined to form one massive kingdom that was ruled by the most powerful king and queen in history: L and Jaekyung.

The people had to get used to some of them having powers at first. The powerful men and women weren't used to each other since they always thought their was the stronger one. The powerless men and women on the other hand didn't feel as bad since there were more people like them.

The first thing that L did when he took over the throne was to rid of any discrimination against the powerless.

Now in this society, people who had powers didn't have the priorities and privileges they had before. They had to queue up if they wanted to get something. When something goes wrong, there will really be someone who would look into the matter to find out the real culprit instead of the original method of just blaming the powerless.

The powerless had equal rights and if they were capable, they would get equal rewards.

People were more fair and inferiority didn't exist as much as it did before. The men and women who had powers, however, didn't really like the new plan since they had already enjoyed better treatment since the beginning of time.

However, one by one they began to see the powerless people as equals as well, thanks to campaigns and events L had organized. They came to accept that the opposite can be as powerful as them, and sometimes marriages between two powered or two powerless people could be seen.

L rushed back to the living room where Jaekyung was sitting on the couch and watching the news and laid a small bowl of dried mango on the table. He looked at her fondly and pecked her cheeks. "Anything else, babe?" he cooed.

Jaekyung nodded and fanned herself. "It's a little hot in here, oppa."

L immediately went to work. He conjured a small gentle breeze in the comfort of their home and soon the whole place was cooling as if it was air-conditioned.

He sat down beside Jaekyung and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, holding her close to him. His hands found their way to her bloated stomach and began it gently. "My baby..." he whispered.

Jaekyung looked at him. "Hmm?"

L grinned sheepishly. "Mianhae babe. I was talking to our baby, not calling you."

Jaekyung slapped his chest lightly and resumed laying on the crook of his neck comfortably as she watched the news. "It's confusing, Myungsoo oppa." she complained. She sighed contently to herself as L took her hand and they her bloated tummy together.

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl, Oppa?" Jaekyung asked.

L shrugged, pecking her temples and taking a deep whiff of her smell. "It doesn't matter. All I know is that I'll love him or her as best as I can." he chuckled. Jaekyung beamed at him happily. "You're so sweet, oppa."

L grinned. "Only for you and our child." he leaned over to her, careful to not put any pressure on her tummy and kissed her chastely on the lips. He pulled back a little and looked at her, only to lean forward, claiming her lips again.

Jaekyung smiled and wrapped her arms round his neck as he deepened the kiss. She never felt happier in her life. As long as she was with L, she felt nothing could be more perfect than at that moment. She never regretted anything, even though they do have small fights here and there.

She loved him and he loved her. That's all that matters.

Finally after a long smooching session, Jaekyung and L broke apart, both flushed in their faces with swollen lips. L gave her lips a last peck before settling back on the couch and cuddling her again. He her hair gently and sighed contently. *This is the life.*

Jaekyung reached for a piece of dried mango, until she noticed some water on the floor.

She blinked and frowned. Until she realized her whole skirt was wet as well. Her eyes enlarged as she gasped loudly, grasping L's arm tightly. "MYUNGSOO OPPA!! MY WATER BAG BROKE!!!!"

 

 

"Awwwieee he's so cute!" The f(x) girls cooed.

L swelled with as his friends fawned over his newborn child. He never knew that being a father would bring him joy to such an extent as that. The feeling when he first carried his son was....unbelievable.

Sungyeol poked L's son's cheek lightly and retrieved his finger, staring at it like it was some holy body part. "Waahh so soft..." he whispered in awe.

Chunji peered curiously at the young baby who was asleep and measured it's face size with his palm. "He's so tiny!" he commented.

"Not for long." the brainiac Youngjae just had to say something. "Don't you know that babies grow at an extremely fast rate? He won't stay at that size for long."

Zelo watched the baby curiously. "I wonder what it feels like to be a father." he wondered.

"Yeah!" Sunggyu agreed. "If only we have children ourselves."

Jaekyung smiled up at Infinite, B.A.P and Chunji. "Oppas can be our son's god fathers if you like." she offered good-naturedly.

"We can?" Himchan cheered. "WOOHOO IM A FATHER!"

The whole gang burst into cheers and whoots while L was visibly disturbed. "Wait! If they're our son's god fathers, and you're his mother, would you be...some sort of wife to them?" he wondered.

Woohyun smirked and slung an arm around Jaekyung's neck. "Aha! Now you have to share your wife and son too!"

"Yah!" L pulled his wife from Woohyun's grip and hid her behind his back. Jaekyung giggled at L's childishness and shook her head in amusement.

She reached out for her son and Victoria passed the baby over to her. She cradled her baby gently, watching him sleep soundly in her arms.

L sat down beside her and smiled, caressing his son's cheeks softly. "What should we name him, babe?" he asked.

Jaekyung smiled. "How about Daeho?" she asked, rocking her little son to and fro to a steady beat. "Sounds cute and manly at the same time."

"My son will never tolerate being called cute," L teased. He wrapped his arms around both his wife and child and pressed his lips to Jaekyung's cheek. "But since you suggested it, it's good. I think it fits him, our Daeho."

"And ours too!" Sungyeol added.

Jaekyung laughed as L threw an annoyed look at his buddy who just had to ruin the magical naming moment. Zelo laughed and watched Jaekyung with fond eyes. He had managed to get over his first love and come to terms that he just wasn't the man for Jaekyung. Now all Jaekyung was to him was a special noona.

Jaekyung rolled her eyes in amusement as L chased all the people out of their room. He pushed Sungyeol hard and slammed the door. He heaved a sigh of relief and smiled back at Jaekyung.

"Finally." he grinned.

Jaekyung giggled. "Sungyeol Oppa wasn't that bad." L rolled his eyed and came to sit by her again. "Not bad my foot." he muttered.

He smiled down at his son as Jaekyung handed him the baby. "Hi Daeho ah~" he cooed. He pressed his lips on his son's forehead and the Daeho stirred slightly.

He hugged Jaekyung with one hand while his other carried Daeho. Jaekyung laid her head against the crook of his neck, tired from the birth giving process.

"Tired?" L asked softly. Jaekyung nodded and closed her eyes.

L pecked her temple and sighed contently. "Thanks for being in my life, Lee Jaekyung. You've done nothing but bring surprises and happiness to me. I can't imagine what I'd be without you."

Jaekyung smiled. "Same to you Oppa. I can't believe what life would be without you." she smiled at their baby. "And our Daeho of course!"

Jaekyung sighed contently and Daeho's cheek. "I love the life we have now. Nothing can be more perfect than this." she grinned. "Hmm I wonder if Zelo's adapting well in this new system." she suddenly blurted teasingly.

L frowned. "Yah! I'm your husband here yo!" he waved agitatedly. "Why are you talking about that stupid blonde boy when we're celebrating the birth of our son?"

"Aish I was just kidding Myungsoo oppa! You'll wake Daeho!"

"THat stupid blonde! I knew I shouldn't have let him into the castle! I wonder if it's possible to banish him some way-"

"Myungsoo oppa!"

"Man that boy isn't even good looking. Our Sungjong's easily prettier than him-"

"WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Aish Kim Myungsoo! Look you woke Daeho! Stop being childish oppa! I'll only love you!"

"...Mianhae babe. Mianhae son. Come on go to sleep again baby~~"

"Look he isn't sleeping again now because his father's too noisy."

"Aww babe don't be mad. You look y and I don't think I can refrain myself but I don't want my son to hear weird noises the first day he was born on this earth."

"KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!"

 

---

THE END!

I hope you enjoyed this story! See you in my other fics! :D