Don't touch her

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

A whole week passed since Infinite came to the Land of Men. They almost sold all their belongings for the local currency so that could prolong their stay.

They searched for the missing Queen every single day. Jaekyung had her mother's ring with her all the time, hanging on a necklace round her neck. She drew a sketch of it which the boys made copies of and sent around the town, wanting women who found the ring familiar to step up.

L had seen the Queen's face before, unlike Jaekyung. When Jaekyung had been banished here, the King had shown him their wedding photo and L could remember vaguely what the Queen had looked like.

They searched non stop, but there didn't seem to such a person.

Inside the Palace walls on the other hand, Jaekyung was always smiling. She couldn't wait for the day to pass and for night to fall, so that she could have those secret meetings with Infinite and L.

Yongguk noticed her change in behavior and assumed it was because of himself. He thought maybe she was beginning to fall for him after all and felt pleased with himself.

Zelo however, knew it was nothing like that. He suspected something was going on. She never resumed her activities with him any longer and preferred to be alone.

But is she really alone? That question bothered him.

No matter how ridiculous it seemed, Zelo seemed to think that she was somehow communicating with someone, when she's the only person on the room. By what means? He had no idea.

He highly suspected something was going on but he couldn't figure what it was. He heard from the other maids that late at night, they would hear Jaekyung's door open and close.

Her nightly outings were known to him but he chose not to question her about it yet since it didn't seem too important. It's not like she's meeting someone right?

He didn't think much of it until one day, something happened.

Zelo had finally convinced Jaekyung to come with him for a walk around the palace, and she agreed reluctantly. He could see it in her eyes as she followed him, sighing to herself and wishing that instead she had time alone.

He bit his lip, slightly hurt. *Am I that bad of a person to spend time with?* he thought dejectedly.

They went to the gardens and took a seat on the swings. Zelo swung both of them high, and Jaekyung smiled delighted.

Zelo watched as her brown locks flew merrily in the air and her cheeks were rosy with pink tints. His heart skipped a beat and he found himself unable to tear his adoring gaze away from her.

*I really love you, Jaekyung noona.* he thought softly to himself. *If I had to go against the agency or Prince Yongguk to get you, I would. I really love you a lot.* he thought tenderly.

He didn't notice he had kicked the ground too hard and heir swing swung a little too high. Jaekyung's grip loosened and she was soon flying towards the grass.

"Noona!" Zelo yelped in alarm and jumped off the swing in attempt to catch her.

Jaekyung fell onto the ground, nonetheless, landing rather heavily. "Ouch!" she winced as she examined her grazed knee.

"OMO!" Zelo shrieked and rushed to her side. His eyes widened when he saw the blood on her knee. "Noona you're hurt! It's all my fault I'm so so sorry!" he cried guiltily.

Jaekyung shook her head. "It's okay." she assured. Looking around to make sure no one was around, she quietly sent healing waves to her knee.

Zelo watched in wonder as the white and silver rays entered her grazed wounds and they started decreasing in size. Soon, her knees look as good as new, or even better.

"You're so amazing noona." Zelo praised. "i know for sure you have two powers, fire and healing. That's really capable you know, two powered!"

Jaekyung smiled, not voicing her actual status of being infinitely powered. Zelo helped her up and she brushed the grass off her skirt. "But still, I'm sorry for making you fall," Zelo continued guiltily. "If I hadn't-" his eyes widened.

He gulped. "Noona what's my name?" he suddenly asked.

Jaekyung raised her brow at him. "Zelo." she answered. "Why?"

Zelo gasped loudly and started jumping up and down. "Noona!! You're talking! You're talking!" he screamed excitedly.

Jaekyung's eyes rounds in surprise as she tested her voice. "Ah ah.  One two. Hello. I'm Lee Jaekyung." she brightened. "OMO! I got my voice back!"

"KYAAAA!!" the two of them jumped about the garden happily, and soon everyone was alerted by her recovery of her voice.

 

 

After the initial happiness wore off, suspicion came knocking on Zelo's door. *What caused noona to get her voice back?* he thought. *She lost it because she missed her home too much. But why did she gain it back all of a sudden?*

His heart started pounding against his chest as he began realizing that the only way she could be cured was for her to be cured of the home-sickness.

"It must have something to do with her nightly outings." he whispered. He glanced at the clock. It was 10:05pm. "I'll just have to find out."

He crept out of bed and toward's Jaekyung's suite, only to find the said person shutting her door. She wasn't dressed in pajamas but instead casual clothes like she had already planned on sneaking out.

She looked around for moment before tip toeing cautiously towards the gardens. Zelo frowned slightly as he followed her, watching closely.

*Why is she going to the gardens so late at night? She can't even see the colors of the flowers at this time.* he thought, puzzled.

He finally got his answer when he saw her running into the arms of another man. He stiffened when he saw the face of the guy.

It was that guy. That guy in her memory.

His heart clenched painfully as the guy swooped down and claimed her lips as if it was rightfully his. He saw Jaekyuf mean closer into the guy's touch and close her eye blissfully, letting out a giggle.

The guy seemed surprised that she could speak, and he hugged her, lifting her through the air when she told him the good news.

They looked so happy. So rightful together.

And Zelo couldn't take it.

"YAH!" he hollered, making the guy dropped Jaekyung, surprised. "DON'T TOUCH HER!"