Almost Dead

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

"Zelo! You came!" Jaekyung burst into a wide smile.

"Look out noona!" Zelo pulled her out of harm's way as a seismic wave came crashing in her direction. Jaekyung smiled gratefully at her, causing Zelo to momentarily lose focus.

"I thought you betrayed us." Jaekyung whispered. "I thought you were the bad guy now."

Himchan smirked as he used his strength to throw to of Yongguk's men at the wall. "I won't let my dongsaeng go on the wrong path Jaekyung. I made him think it trhough and he realized he was wrong." he managed to answer even through the heated fight.

Zelo rubbed the back of his neck and dodged another one of Yongguk's men's attack by reading the man's mind. "I'm really sorry Jaekyung noona." he confessed. "I admit I love you. It's the first time I feel this way for a girl so I guess I got a little overwhelmed. Himchan hyung told me that if I love you I should let you be happy. And you're happy when you're with L, so I guess I should help you with it."

Jaekyung smiled at him. "Thanks Zelo. I appreciate it."

Zelo felt all his pain and sacrifice was worth it. At least she didn't hate him now.

Yongguk on the other hand was far from happy. Why was B.A.P fighting AGAINST him? Weren't they supposed to fight FOR him?

"Yah rascals!" he boomed in his husky manly voice. "What are you doing? You're supposed to attack Infinite, not help them attack me!" he roared angrily.

Jongup grinned and nodded at Youngjae. Both of them combined their metal and fire elements, creating a big mass of heating burning metal and flinging towards Yongguk. "Nah that option ." Youngjae beamed proudly. "We'd rather help Jaekyung!"

It was Jaekyung against Jihyun now that the B.A.P boys saw to Yongguk. Both girls circles each other and began raining attacks at one another. "I hate you for stealing L oppa!" Jihyun roared. "He's mine!"

Jaekyung rolled her eyes. "He was never yours to begin with, Jung Jihyun!" she screamed. "And to think you'd try to harm Appa who's your uncle! You're despicable!"

Jihyun smirked. "Oh dear cousin, you have much to learn if you want to take over the world!" she faked a move which caused Jaekyung to dodge to the right, which was exactly where Jihyun sent her hurricane.

Jaekyung didn't see it coming and was thrown against the wall, hurt and coughing badly.

L felt rage boiling up in him when he saw Jaekyung hurt. *How dare that hurt my Jaekyung!* he screamed in his mind as he stomped towards Jihyun.

His fists were clenched tight, his jaw tight, and his eyes glazed with fury. He never felt this angry before in his life. Never.

He literally felt something in him breaking, this sort of thin packaging you find on gifts you get. The thin lining within him broke and all of a sudden, he felt whole again.

He didn't know what had been missing at first, but suddenly he felt this source of energy flowing through him, rushing wildly in his veins. He felt powerful.

He charged at Jihyun and before he knew what happened, a gush of waterfall was directed at the latter and she was sent hurtling on the floor from the water pressure. L looked at his own hands in awe and met eyes with Jaekyung, whose eyes were as large as his.

"Myungsoo oppa!" she gasped. "Y-You! You have powers!"

L gulped and saw Jihyun standing up again. He felt the anger in him rise once more and he opened his palms towards Jihyun, sending another tsunami towards the freaking .

This time, Jihyun foresaw his move.

She managed to dodge his attack and instead send fire in the same direction. Her fire was so strong, it didn't even extinguish when in face of the water. Instead, it used L's water as a route to L, flying towards him.

L was hit by her fireball in an instant and he fell on the floor, howling.

"Myungsoo oppa!" Jaekyung shrieked anxiously.

L crawled up and began raining attacks at Jihyun again. At this point of time, Yongguk had also gotten up and both of them were against L alone. Jaekyung was still unable to get up from her fall previously, and most of the Infinite members were already too badly injured to fight.

L tackled both of the strongest, feeling his new found powers depleting.

He didn't know how he got the powers, but that was the least of his thoughts now. *Come on Kim Myungsoo, you can do it.* he told himself. *For Jaekyung. You must defeat both of them.*

He saw the chance when Jihyun had been flung onto the floor by his wind attack and he managed to yank the ring off her finger. Jihyun hadn't thought L would do that and she screamed hysterically, clawing at him to get it back. L knocked her out cold with another wave.

Feeling hope again, L threw the ring on the floor and garnered a metal using his powers, stabbing the ring right in the centre of it's black gem.

He looked back at the Queen who seemed surprised, looking at her own hands as her powers were being returned to her.

Just when he thought everything was going to be alright, Yongguk hit him with a chair from behind. L's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell dead on the floor. Yongguk smirked in triumph, using the same chair to crush it down on L's body.

Jaekyung crawled from her place, whimpering. "MYUNGSOO OPPA!" she shrieked when she saw him lying unconscious and unmoving on the floor.

She managed to get to him as she cradled his head in her arms. His head was bleeding profusely and there was already a pool of blood he was lying on, which was getting bigger by the moment.

The Queen grew pissed at Yongguk and punched him in the face when the latter didn't notice. Yongguk fell on the floor and the Queen used lighting to temporarily send him to sleep mode.

"What an insolent young man." she muttered.

With Yongguk and Jihyun finally down, Yongguk's men too raised their hands in defeat.

B.A.P fell down exhausted, but satisfied that they won. The Infinite members gulped nervously as they gathered around L's unconscious body and Jaekyung. "Is L hyung okay?" Sungjong asked timidly, scared out of his life at the amounts of blood.

Jaekyung felt her vision blurring with tears as she put her finger to his nose.

There wasn't any breathing.

She gulped and put her ear to his heart.

It stopped beating.

She felt numb all of a sudden as she watched L lying in her arms. "You can't just die like this, Myungsoo oppa.." she shook him weakly. "Please.." tears fell down her cheeks.

The Queen sighed and patted her shoulder. "Try healing him, Jaekyung. You have the power. Try it." she urged.

Jaekyung nodded and channelled at her energy to her palms. At it's peak, she directed her palms towards L and white beams of light radiated from her palms into L's body.

It would have been a pretty sight to watch if L hadn't been in danger at the moment.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she willed herself to heal him faster. *You can't let Myungsoo oppa die like this, Jaekyung.* she told herself. *What would you do if he died? You can't live any longer.*

She felt herself slowly weakening as her energy was transferred to L. His cheeks began turning rosier, his body warmer.

Finally, his chest heaved up and down in a gentle but beautiful form as he began breathing again.

"YES! He's breathing!" Sunggyu shouted in glee.

That was the last thing Jaekyung heard as she passed out from fatigue.