Muted Reasons

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

Ever since Jaekyung became Bang Yong Guk's personal maid, she became even more detested by the others.

From what she learnt from Madam Jung, Bang Yong Guk was one of the most sought over bachelors in the land, with three powers, Wind, Weather, and Magnetism. He was good looking and he was really good in something called Hip Hop and Rapping which Jaekyung had never heard of in the Land of women.

Jaekyung made a face when Madam Jung had told her that, causing the latter to laugh. Why would anyone crush on that Blondie was a mystery to her. He seemed to be ill mannered and ungrateful, self possessed and untidy, his ego bigger than a killer whale and he doesn't attract Jaekyung in any way.

She immediately thought of her dear L oppa and a sad smile came onto her face. *Maybe I'm not giving Bang Yong Guk fair judgement because to me, if there person isn't Myungsoo oppa, he isn't good enough.* she thought.

She had to admit that even though Bang Yong Guk seemed bad on the surface, he treated her rather well. Materially.

He gave her good clothes and food even though she was just a maid and always wanted her by his side, which irked Jaekyung. From what Madam Jung told her, Bang Yong Guk really seemed to like Jaekyung and could really be interested in her.

Jaekyung crossed her fingers and hoped it was not true. She didn't want to spend her life with someone else other than L, and even if that Bang Yong Guk was good to her and only her, it didn't change the fact that he wasn't good to anyone else.

She was once again proven of his cruelty when she went to his room for her daily duties the next day.

Yongguk was in the living room, sitting comfortably on the couch while three ministers were bowing respectfully to the former. Jaekyung stood at the side, not interrupting, while shaking her head in disapproval. The Elders shouldn't be bowing to someone younger, no matter their status.

"Haven't you told the King that I don't want to continue with the Charity Work?" Yongguk bellowed furiously. "I have no interest in wasting my time in freaking orphanages looking after children with no parents. I have better things to do than that!"

One of the ministers bowed. "I'm very sorry, Prince Yongguk. But we've really tried to convince the King that the trip was unnecessary. We told him that you have enough love for the people already, and you can do some other type of service to the community. But he wouldn't hear of it."

"That's because you didn't try hard enough." Yongguk barked. He narrowed his eyes at the ministers angrily, irritation flashing in his eyes. "I'll repeat this again. I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME ON FREAKING ORHPANS. Either persuade the King of it, or you're fired."

"But Prince Yongguk-" they cried in fear.

"GO. NOW." Yongguk roared.

The three ministers, whose ages when added up together would be at least seven times of Yongguk's age, rushed out of the room hurriedly. Jaekyung shook her head in displeasure for all that she heard. *He's such a brat. What's wrong with the orphanage? Myungsoo oppa's so much different from this blondie.* she tutted her lips.

Yongguk stood up and smiled when he saw that Jaekyung had arrived. "Jaekyung ah." he went over to her. True to his word, he had found her name out immediately after their meeting the first time and ordered for her to be his personal maid with immediate effect. Jaekyung shuddered a little at how gently he called her name even though the very same pair of lips had just been used to reprimand innocent ministers.

"You're here." he smiled at her. He watched her with interest and took in her beauty. He had never once seen some one with comparable beauty, not even close. And he had seen many princesses before, mind you.

He hadn't shown interest in girls who weren't of royal blood before. He had several relationships in the past with princesses around, but they didn't last long. He only wanted someone to occupy his time with and satisfy his ual needs when necessary. He never looked twice at a woman of common birth, much less a maid.

But this Lee Jaekyung was different. *She doesn't throw herself at me.* Yongguk noted. *She doesn't look at me in the eye. She doesn't try to impress me and she doesn't bother to dress up for me. She's nothing like anyone I've seen.*

Yongguk took the rags and buckets out of Jaekyung's hands and took them in his own. Jaekyung pulled away uneasily and kept her gaze on the ground. Yongguk cleared his throat to ease the awkwardness. "Well, I just wanted to tell you that you don't need to work today." he told her. "I want to bring you to the doctors to see if I can treat that throat of yours."

Jaekyung blinked at him curiously. *He wants to treat my voice?*

Yongguk led her to one of the rooms and summoned the Royal Physician. He watched her silently as she sat there, thinking.

*I can't wait to make her mine.* Yongguk thought greedily. *She's utterly beautiful, I really want her right now. I can't wait to show her off the the rest of the world either. I hope she can talk soon, but if not it doesn't matter. Having such a beauty beside me will be such a pride.*

The doctor soon arrived and he seemed surprised that Yongguk asked him to examine Jaekyung. He checked Jaekyung and felt her pulse, asking few questions which Jaekyung would respond by nodding or writing on the paper.

He frowned slightly as he finally made his observation. "According to my analysis, Prince Yongguk," the doctor told him. "This maid doesn't have any thing physically wrong with . She can speak, theoritically. Thus, it must be her unwillingness to do so. Something big must have happened in her life and she dealt with a harsh blow. This caused her to not want to speak, and her body reacts to her wishes, effectively shutting her voice out as well. This can only be cured if she recovers the blow."

Yongguk frowned at Jaekyung. "You've suffered a blow?"

Jaekyung nodded slightly. She thought of L and her friends and she sighed softly. *I miss you guys.*

Yongguk huffed and waved the doctor off. "You can go." he told him carelessly. He looked at Jaekyung and sighed. "Seems like I can't bring you to any functions just yet." he muttered.

Jaekyung blinked at him. Yongguk just shrugged and walked away, making Jaekyung stare at him curiously. She touched and sighed. *If I'm bacak home with Myungsoo oppa and all my friends and Abeoji, this wouldn't have happened.*

 

 

"This wouldn't do." Chunji suddenly stood up and roared.

Infinite blinked and looked at him curiously. "Look at all of you!" he gestured wildly. "Infinite's depressed all the time, f(x) wouldn't stop crying, and look at that pathetic L! He's moping around everyday since Jaekyung's gone! We can't continue like this!" he hissed.

Sungjong slumped. "Then what do you suggest we do?" he pouted.

Victoria nodded. "YEah." she agreed. "There's nothing we can do but wait for the proposal and-"

"Haven't you thought about it?" Chunji asked. "Sure, we can't bring Jaekyung back to us. But we can go to her."

L's head whipped up to look at Chunji. Chunji smiled at him and nodded. "Jaekyung got banished. Let's get banished too to get her back."

For the first time since Jaekyung left, L smiled. "Yes." he nodded. "We'll get banished."