Chapter 6 Changed Serim

My Turn

Next morning...

 

*Sawyer heads inside the classroom and gets greeted by Serim. He puts a bottle of apple juice on her desk.

 

Sawyer: What is this?

 

Serim: I picked it up on the way here. Enjoy.

 

Sawyer: What? Wait Serim-

 

*Serim doesn’t say another word and sits down on his desk. Sawyer looks back at Serim.

 

Sawyer: *tilts her head* Why is he suddenly acting like this? Is his kindness a way of seeking revenge on me for being his science project partner? 

 

*Serim makes eye contact with Sawyer. She quickly looks back and pretends to study.

 

Sawyer's mind: Why is he suddenly being so nice to me?

 

Lunchtime...

 

*Throughout the day, Serim has started becoming nicer to Sawyer and it surprised her. Even his friends.

 

Woobin: Whoa, Serim hyung is nice for a change.

 

Minhee: This never happened before.

 

Jungmo: Does Serim hyung have a crush on Sawyer or something?

 

Seongmin: I bet they are going to start dating soon.

 

Taeyoung: Wanna bet? *takes out money from his wallet*

 

*Serim rolls his eyes

 

Serim: So Sawyer, your house to finish our science project? *arm around her shoulder*

 

Sawyer: *nods* Sure

 

*Sawyer says as she tries not to get flustered

 

Serim: Great can’t wait *smiles*

 

Wonjin: I’m so not used to this

 

Hyeongjun: Me neither.

 

After school…

 

*Sawyer and Serim are in her bedroom working on the science fair project together. After long endless hours of concentration, the two fall down onto the ground exhausted. 

 

Sawyer: I think that’s enough for one day! 

 

Serim: Agree *stomach growls* Man, I’m starving. Sawyer, can you get us something to eat?

 

Sawyer: Sure I’ll be right back

 

*Sawyer leaves her bedroom and bonks into Wonjin and Minhee whose spying on them.

 

Sawyer: What do you think you two are doing?

 

*Wonjin and Minhee jumps in surprise

 

Wonjin: Oh nuna, we can explain.

 

Minhee: We uh-

 

Sawyer: Stop spying on us and get lost!! Don’t you guys have your own project to do?

 

Minhee: Forgive us nuna!!

 

Wonjin: Please don’t kill us nuna!!

 

*Wonjin and Minhee runs straight to Wonjin’s bedroom and closes the door shut. She shakes her head.

 

Sawyer: Boys… 

 

*Sawyer heads to the kitchen to make snacks for the two of them. She comes back to her bedroom with a tray of PBJ sandwiches, apple slices and a glass of milk. 

 

Sawyer: I bought snacks *trips* AHH!!

 

*Serim saves her just in time and she makes eye contact with him. She starts to blush. She quickly gets up. But the floor ended up in a complete mess. 

 

Sawyer: Uh… thanks.

 

Serim: Here I’ll help you clean up and we can make the snacks again. 

 

Sawyer: Sounds good. 

 

*Serim and Sawyer heads to the kitchen together to get paper towels. He helped her clean up the mess and made snacks with her. This time she could feel her heart beating for Serim. This rude boy has already took Sawyer’s heart completely.