Chapter 13 Some

My Turn

*The fierce competition between Serim and Allen has gotten more intense. Whenever Serim and Sawyer hanged out, Allen would be jealous and vice versa. 

 

During lunchtime... 

 

*Sawyer is talking to Bora and Dayoung until Serim suddenly walks up to them and sits down beside her.

 

Serim: Hey Sawyer, are you free after school today?

 

Sawyer: Not really. Besides following Wonjin to the video game store, not really.

 

Serim: Then how about we go to the arcade after school?

 

Sawyer: Sure sounds good.

 

Serim: Great, can’t wait!

 

*Serim walks away earning squeals from Bora and Dayoung.

 

Bora: Looks like someone has a date tonight.

 

Dayoung: Sawyer and Serim sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! *teases*

 

*Sawyer tries to deny but her face admits it. Her face turns red. She quickly fans herself.

 

Sawyer: There’s nothing going on between me and Serim I swear!

 

Dayoung: You sure? 

 

Bora: Admit it you have a crush on him!

 

*Allen watches this from afar and he glares at Serim. 

 

Allen: Serim might have made the move first but I’m going to beat him no matter what.

 

*Allen suddenly walks away 

 

Later after school…

 

*Serim and Sawyer head to the arcade together leaving Allen to be heartbroken once again. 

The two have a good time at the arcade and Serim had won her a huge teddy bear.

 

Serim: Go in. It’s getting late.

 

Sawyer: You go in first.

 

Serim: No you.

 

Sawyer: Well goodnight Serim.

 

Serim: Goodnight. See you tomorrow. *waves*

 

Sawyer: See you *waves and heads inside*
 

*As she heads inside the house she gets greeted by-

 

Sawyer: Holy , you scared me! *hits his arm hard*

 

Wonjin: Sorry, nuna! I’m so sorry! *grins* So how was your date with Serim hyung?

 

Sawyer: We’re not dating!

 

Wonjin: You sure? Then why is your face red?

 

Sawyer: Seriously, Ham Wonjin, you little-

 

Wonjin: *continues to * Serim hyung and Sawyer nuna sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

First comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage 

 

Sawyer: Ya, Ham Wonjin, quit it!! *chases after him*

 

*Wonjin laughs 

 

*After a long chase, Sawyer laids down on her bed and squeals as she puts the pillow close to her face. She could feel her heart beating fast and her face flushing red. Sawyer soon goes to bed with a huge smile on her face looking forward to the days to come spending more time with her crush.