Chapter 22 Make it Up to You

My Turn

Lunchtime…

 

*Sawyer bangs her head against the table feeling regretful for what she has done to Allen. Serim grabs her head and stops her in time.

 

Serim: Whoa, what are you doing?

 

Sawyer: Leave me alone! It’s all my fault that I hurt Allen’s feelings! I’m such an idiot!

 

*Sawyer bawls in Serim’s embrace. He pats her back to comfort her. 

 

Later after school…

 

*Sawyer leaves the school building with heavy footsteps still depressed. Serim grabs her hand.

 

Serim: I can’t see you sad like this. Let’s go out.

 

Sawyer: What? Wait Serim, I am not in the mood. I-

 

*Before Sawyer could finish her sentence Serim drags her away. Allen excuses himself from hanging out with his friends after school and heads home on his motorcycle. Seongmin and Taeyoung looks back at him.

 

Seongmin: I feel so bad for breaking him up with Sawyer.

 

Taeyoung: Me too bro me too. What do we do now?

 

*Seongmin and Taeyoung sighs 

 

Meanwhile...

 

*Serim and Sawyer takes her to Lotte World to cheer her up. At first she rejected his offer, but as time went by, she soon forgot about her depression and she smiled for once. She felt grateful for a guy like him in her life. She was having the time of her life with him. After the rest of the evening with him, Serim drops Sawyer off in front of her house. Sawyer hugs the pink elephant stuffie he gave to her that day.

 

Sawyer: Thank you Serim thank you. 

 

Serim: Feeling better?

 

Sawyer: *nods* Yes thank you Serim.

 

Serim: I’m glad. I’m always here for you. You’re the prettiest when you smile.

So smile for me from now please.

 

Sawyer: I will. Goodnight Serim see you tomorrow. 

 

*Sawyer pecks his cheek and heads inside the house. He looks back at her with a smile on his face. He waves goodbye and heads home with flushing red cheeks.

 

*After that day, Serim did everything he can to make it up to her. He bought her gifts and spent time with her and listened to her problems making her feel loved and appreciated. She couldn’t imagine her life without him. He was the sunshine of her life.