Chapter 19 Kill Me Inside

My Turn

*Ever since Allen and Sawyer started going out, Serim got jealous but more or less, he felt regretful about that night of the party. He needed to confess to her what happened now.

 

*Serim hesitates in front of Sawyer’s house. 

 

Serim's mind: Aish… why am I in front of her house? She doesn’t like you. She likes Allen now. 

 

*Just then Serim spots Sawyer and Allen heading this way. He runs and quickly hides himself.

He peeks into their moment.

 

Allen: Goodnight babe.

 

Sawyer: Goodnight Lunnie.

 

Allen: See you tomorrow. 

 

Sawyer: See you. 

 

*Allen pecks her forehead and waves goodbye to her. He sends her off inside the house. Allen motorcycles away. Serim comes out and sighs in relief.

 

Serim's mind: Hew I didn’t get caught. But why am I still here? Aish…

 

*Serim runs back inside his house.

 

Next day…

 

*Serim heads inside the classroom and finds Allen beside her. He pretends not to be bothered by it and sits down at his seat.

 

Allen: Where does my babe want to go today?

 

Sawyer: Well there is a new movie out. It’s an action movie your favorite.

 

Allen: Sounds good. Let me book the tickets right now.

 

*Sawyer points to the movie on his phone screen. Serim watches from afar as he sees Sawyer and Allen laughing. The bell rings for the start of another school day. 

 

Allen: I’ll see you later, okay?

 

Sawyer: Okay sounds good 

 

*Allen hugs her and heads to class. He accidentally makes eye contact with Serim but ignores him. 

 

Serim's mind: If only there was a way I could tell you what happened that day.

 

*Serim looks at Sawyer as she opens her books. Sawyer could feel a pair of eyes on her as she turns around she sees Serim pretending to be asleep. She shrugs her shoulders and focuses on her studies. 

 

Later at lunchtime…

 

*Serim stares at the AlYer couple as he stabs his food with his chopsticks. Taeyoung and Seongmin looks at him with a worried look in their faces. 

 

Taeyoung: Hyung, are you okay?

 

Seongmin: I thought you’re dating Bora nuna. Aren’t you?

 

Serim: No I’m not. There is nothing going on between us.

 

Seongmin: You sure? Because Sawyer thinks so.

 

Serim: , I have to tell her about the party incident but how?

 

Taeyoung: Dude we’re going to help you get together with her.

 

Seongmin: You can count on us hyung. After all it’s obvious Sawyer still likes you.

 

Serim: What? Ehhh no way

 

*Woobin puts an arm around Serim’s shoulder

 

Woobin: Hyung, we will help you. Trust us.

 

*Serim nods as he looks back at Sawyer and Allen. He could feel his heartbreaking seeing Allen pat her head.

 

Serim's mind: That should be me not him. Allen, just you watch. Soon it’s my turn to make her mine.