Chapter 14 Betrayal

My Turn

Few weeks later…

 

*Sawyer and Serim’s feelings for each other grew each day meanwhile Allen couldn’t stand watching this from afar any longer. He had to make his first move soon but how? And when?

Suddenly Minhee hands all of his friends an invitation card.

 

Minhee: There is a formal party at my house this coming Sunday evening at 6 pm. Hope you guys can come!

 

*Allen pumps his fists in happiness. This party could be his last chance to make a move on Sawyer before Serim does of course.

 

Allen: Watch out Serim, it’s my turn now.

 

During breaktime…

 

*Sawyer keeps glancing her eyes at the invitation card and Serim noticed.

 

Serim: Hey Sawyer, is something wrong?

 

Sawyer: This is the first time I’ve been invited to a party before.

 

Serim: Really? How about I be your date for the party? 

 

Sawyer: Really you will? Thank you Serim thank you *hugs him tight*

 

*Bora watches this from afar and her bright smile turns into an evil smile.

 

Bora: Serim is going to be Sawyer’s date for the party, eh? Well not anymore. Sawyer, you still may have feelings for Serim *quick flashbacks of Bora noticing Sawyer liking Serim* but not until you see what I have in mind. Your feelings for him will be soon gone. You’ll see.

 

*Bora giggles to herself. She walks away and bonks into Allen. Allen tilts his head thinking to himself.

 

Allen’s mind: Something is up with that Bora chick but whatever she’s up to I have a feeling that Sawyer’s heart is going to get broken. I have to do something about it. But most importantly, I have to protect her no matter what. 

 

*Allen walks away 

 

*Author’s note: What is Bora up to and what will happen at the night of the party? Who will win Sawyer’s heart at the end? Find out!