Chapter 20 Mission Matchmaker

My Turn

*Taeyoung, Seongmin, and Woobin are at Serim’s house planning how to match make Serim with Sawyer.

 

Woobin: Ooh I have an idea but first I need to ask where is Sawyer meeting Allen tomorrow for their date?

 

Seongmin: Well she told Wonjin that she’s going for a job interview after school then she’s going to meet Allen at a cafe. Coffee Prince I believe. 

 

Woobin: Then Serim you can meet her there. I’ll distract Allen to forget about his date and then Seongmin you make sure everything is going as planned. Am I clear?

 

Serim: Yup sounds good to me thanks you guys.

 

Taeyoung: Of course. That’s what friends are for.

 

Seongmin: But I feel so bad for doing this.

 

*Taeyoung, Seongmin, and Woobin agrees

 

Next day after school…

 

*Seongmin are on secret spy mode. He’s wearing a hat over his head and a scarf covering his face at the cafe pretending to be a customer. When he sees her leave the cafe, he texts Woobin and leaves the shop. Woobin receives the message and heads to where Allen is. He convinces Allen to go to the video game store to help him find a birthday gift for Wonjin coming up soon. Allen soon forgot about his plan with Sawyer. Serim waits for Sawyer at the park as she promised Allen. Sawyer soon arrives at the scene and sees Serim at the bench waiting for her.

 

Sawyer: What are you doing here? I thought Allen was coming here.

 

Serim: Sawyer, I need to talk to you.

 

*Sawyer walks away and he grabs her wrist

 

Serim: Sawyer, please I need to talk to you.

 

Sawyer: Talk to me about what? You never had feelings for me don’t you? It was Bora all along, right? Is that why you were acting nice to me to get close to her?

 

Serim: No that’s not it. I never had feelings for Bora all along. It was you.

 

Sawyer: Huh? But at the party you kissed her I-

 

Serim: *cuts her off* I didn’t kiss her at the party. She kissed me first. 

 

Sawyer: What do you mean?

 

*Serim explains to her about the incident 

 

Serim: After I texted you to meet you at the balcony, Bora happened to follow me and was flirty wth me. I refused her at first but when she saw you approaching, she suddenly kissed me. Do you get it now? It was never her it was you. 

 

*Sawyer breaks down in tears hearing his story about the party incident. She hits his chest.

 

Sawyer: How dare you break my heart, Serim? How dare you! It’s all your fault! It’s all your fault for doing this to me. You are an , Park Serim!

 

Serim: *hugs her* I know, I know I was an idiot. I should have rejected her kiss. I’m sorry. But I promise I’ll make it up to you. 

 

Sawyer: Are you trying to play games with me here? What are you-

 

*Before Sawyer could finish asking him, he suddenly pulls her into a hug, pulls back from her, looks into her eyes, and kisses her. She opens her eyes wide in shock but quickly melts into the kiss. She kisses him back and tears poured down her face. Meanwhile, Allen excused himself from Woobin and quickly rode his motorcycle to the park. He runs to find Sawyer, but he sees a shocking thing. Sawyer and Serim are kissing in front of him. His hands clenches into fists and he yells at her.

 

Allen: How could you do this to me? I thought you liked me. I thought you moved on from Serim.

Why?

 

*Sawyer and Serim breaks the kiss and turns to his direction.

 

Sawyer: Allen, I can explain-

 

*Allen breaks down in tears and runs away. Sawyer tries to follow after him calling his name constantly.

 

Sawyer: Wait, Allen, please. Allen! Allen! Ya, Allen Ma!

 

*But Serim stops her from following after him.

 

Serim: Don’t go to him please. 

 

Sawyer: But-

 

Serim: Please stay with me.