Chapter 25 Save Me

My Turn

Next day…

 

*Sawyer enters the school building and heads to her locker to grab her books for the morning classes as usual when Exy, Soobin, and Bona walks over to her. 

 

Exy: Well, well, well, it’s the school’s number one !

 

Bona: I bet she’s gonna hide and cry her eyes out!

 

Soobin: Come on, cry for us!!

 

*The girls laugh. Bora walks to their direction and Sawyer runs to her.

 

Sawyer: Tell me it’s not true. It’s not you that posted those things about me, right? You wouldn’t.

 

*Sawyer says as she grabs onto Bora’s hand. Bora pulls her hand away from Sawyer. Bora smirks and pushes her onto the ground. Bora and her new minions kick and slap Sawyer hard in the face. Sawyer starts bawling in tears. Bora grabs her hair and pulls her back up.

 

Bora: I’m so sorry, did we make you cry?

 

Sawyer: Why? Why would you do this to me? I thought we were friends.

 

Bora: Friends. Pftt… *laughs* As if… We were never friends. I just used you to get closer to Serim and it worked for a while until you ruined everything.

Serim liked you from the start!

It was you!

Why would he like a pathetic loser like you and not me?

What do you have that I don’t, huh?

*kicks her again*

 

Sawyer: Please stop… please…

 

*Sawyer covers her body screaming for mercy until she could feel someone’s embrace. She looks up and sees-

 

Sawyer: Allen

 

*Allen looks at her and wipes the tears off her face

 

Allen: You okay?

 

*Sawyer nods

 

Sawyer: I’m fine.

 

*Allen gets up and his eyes are burning with rage and his hands clenched into fists. He grabs Sawyer’s hand and pulls her up. He drags her away.

 

Allen: Let’s go Sawyer, I can’t see you be this way anymore.

 

Sawyer: Allen, wait, Allen-

 

*Allen pulls her away from the scene to the staircase. 

 

Sawyer: Allen, wait, I-

 

*Suddenly Allen pulls her into a hug without saying another word. Sawyer opens her eyes wide in shock by his sudden action.

 

Sawyer: What are you-

 

Allen: Please stay like this for a while. Please-

 

*Soon Sawyer melts and hugs Allen back enjoying his presence with her but they didn’t realize that Serim was watching this from afar.