Chapter 27 "I'm Not Your Toy"

My Turn

Saturday…

 

*Sawyer and Dayoung drag Wonjin to the arcade while he’s blindfolded.

 

Wonjin: Where are we going?

 

Dayoung: Ah ah ah no peeking. It’s a surprise.

 

Sawyer: Come on Wonjin, we’re almost there.

 

*Sawyer and Dayoung open the arcade door. The lights are off.

 

Sawyer: Now take off the blindfold!!

 

*Wonjin takes off the blindfold and opens his mouth in shock. The lights suddenly turn off and all his friends pop out greeting him happy birthday. Serim comes out holding the birthday cake with candles.

 

Serim: Make a wish.

 

*Wonjin closes his eyes and blows the candles. Everyone cheers. The party has just begun.

Everyone is having a good time eating burgers, fries, pop, and cake while also playing games.

 

Serim: Hey Sawyer, let’s go play Zombie Crush.

 

*Serim grabs her left hand and drags her away but suddenly Allen grabs her right hand. 

 

Allen: No, Sawyer, let’s go play on the crane machine.

 

Serim: Zombie Crush! *pulls her away close to him*

 

Allen: Crane machine *pulls her away close to him*

 

*As the two boys fight once again, Sawyer looks at them with a confused look on her face.

 

Sawyer’s mind: Ugh not again

 

Hyeongjun: Will those two ever stop fighting over her?

 

Jungmo: Probably never.

 

Seongmin: This is ridiculous. *walks away*

 

*After a long intense fight, Sawyer had enough. She started to explode in anger. She lets go of both of them.

 

Sawyer: Okay, I had it!! You two just stop!! I don’t want to choose between you two and I won’t. I’m not your toy for goodness sake! I don’t want to be part of this anymore. *walks away*

 

Serim: Sawyer, wait-

 

Allen: Sawyer-

 

*Serim and Allen glares at each other 

 

Allen: You should give up your love for her.

 

Serim: And why would I do that? Besides only my heart is beating for her.

 

Allen: Not on my watch.

 

*Allen glares at him one last time before he walks away as he bumps into him. Serim runs after Sawyer.

 

Serim: Sawyer!!

 

*Serim never left Sawyer’s side in which he earned death glares from Allen. Allen slams his fists onto the table and walks away.

 

Taeyoung: What’s with him?

 

Woobin: *shrugs* Let’s go play Go Go Cart. The winner pays for ice cream.

 

Wonjin: Ooh I’m in!!

 

Minhee: Come on Seongmin let’s join them!! *drags him away*

 

Seongmin: But you know that I’m gonna lose!!!

 

*Allen looks back at the SeYer couple as tears roll down his cheeks.

 

Allen: I won’t let you take her heart. I’m going to make her my girl again you’ll see.