Chapter 23 Black Knight

My Turn

*As the SeYer couple’s love got stronger day by day, Bora couldn’t stand it anymore and had it to do something about it. One day she met up with Sawyer’s bullies: Exy, Soobin, and Bona to plan an evil plan against Sawyer. 

 

Bora: Did you find anything about Sawyer’s past?

 

Exy: Yes we did. We found out a dark past from her junior high school days. This is going to ruin her life.

 

Soobin: When are we going to release this?

 

Bona: She’s gonna regret everything, right?

 

Bora: Yes she will. She’ll come crawling to us for mercy. She’ll see… *laughs*

 

*Allen happened to see this from afar. His hands clutches into fists hearing this.

 

Allen's mind: No I can’t let them do this to Sawyer. I have to do something about this. But most importantly, I have to protect her. 

 

*Allen disappears.

 

Next day…

 

*Sawyer and Serim heads inside the school holding hands and talking. She heads first to her locker. As Serim waits for her, he hears students from behind gossiping about her.

 

Student #1: Did you hear?

 

Student #2: Hear what?

 

Student #1: I heard she dated a guy back in junior high school and cheated on him by dating his best friend behind his back. 

 

Student #2: OMG no way!! I can’t believe she did that! What a player!

 

Student #1: I know right? Such a !

 

*Serim approaches the two girl students gossiping and yells at them.

 

Serim: Where did you hear this? Is there any proof this rumor is true huh?

 

*The girl students looks at Serim with a “wtf” look in his face and leaves. Sawyer approaches Serim with a sad look in her eyes.

 

Sawyer: Who in the world would release this? Why does all these things keep happening to me?

 

Serim: Sawyer, wait-

 

Sawyer: When will I ever be able to be happy for once?

 

*Serim tries to hug her but she pushes him away. She runs away with tears pouring down her face. Serim runs after her. Meanwhile, Allen watches this from afar and is in anger. 

 

Allen's mind: I know it’s you, Bora, that are behind this mess. I won’t forgive you easily for hurting her like this. This is war.