Chapter 28 Sweet Revenge

My Turn

*As days went on, Bora and her evil schemes are getting worse and Sawyer’s depression has gotten worse. She looked down throughout the past few days, and Serim continued to comfort her with gifts, romantic dates, and sweet words. He never left her side and she was thankful for him to be there for her. 

 

Serim: *grabs her hand* Hey, don’t listen to them. *covers her ears with his hands*

 

Sawyer: *nods* I’ll try not to. 

 

Serim: You know babe, I don’t care about your stupid rumors whether it’s true or not. 

Whatever they say about you it doesn’t matter to me either.

Because my heart for you will always be the same.

I will never stop loving you and only you, Sawyer.

 

Sawyer: Really? You mean that?

 

*Serim answers her with a passionate kiss. She opens her eyes shocked by his sudden action but she melts instantly. She kisses him back and wraps her arms around his neck. After the intense moment, she hits his chest.

 

Sawyer: You’re so unpredictable sometimes, Seby.

 

*Serim chuckles and grabs her hand.

 

Serim: Where would my babe like to go, hm?

 

Sawyer: Rollerblading rink?

 

Serim: Sure let’s go! *drags her away*


Sawyer: Serim, wait!! My arm!!!

 

Meanwhile…

 

*Allen, Minhee, and Woobin plan a revenge plan to get back on Bora. 

 

Allen: Do you guys have any ideas on how to get back on Bora?

 

Minhee: Bora nuna spread the rumor about Sawyer nuna’s past, right?

 

Woobin: Yeah but what does that have to do with Bora?

 

Minhee: Because I was thinking what if we spread a rumor about Bora nuna? She will instantly regret everything.

 

Allen: Perfect. We need to start researching on Bora then. Social media, her old school, whatever you can find.

 

*The boys get straight down to business researching as much as they can about Bora until Woobin found something.

 

Woobin: You guys, look what I found! *shows Bora’s social media page* 

 

*Allen smirks in happiness.

 

Allen: This is perfect. Looks like you’re going down, Bora.