Chapter 24 Always Here For You

My Turn

Serim: Sawyer, wait, Sawyer, please-

 

*Serim turns Sawyer around and she starts tearing up.

 

Sawyer: What, Serim, what? What do you want? You are just gonna leave me are you?

I’m a ing Serim, a ! Don’t you get it?

 

Serim: No you’re not. 

 

Sawyer: Yes I am. I deserve this mess!

 

*Serim pulls her into his embrace

 

Serim: You aren’t. So stop saying that about yourself. 

 

Sawyer: But-

 

*Serim shuts her up with a quick peck on the lips

 

Serim: I don’t care what the rumors say about you. I still love you Sawyer, and I always will. 

 

Sawyer: You do?

 

*After Serim comforts Sawyer, they hold hands to their classroom earning stares and backslash from the other students. 

 

Girl student: Why would he still be dating a like her?

 

Girl student 2: He’s too good for her. She doesn’t deserve him.

 

Girl student 3: I know right?

 

Serim: Don’t listen to them. *covers her ears with his hands* 

 

*Sawyer nods

 

Many days later…

 

*Serim never left Sawyer’s side and tried to comfort her with romantic gifts and dates. Meanwhile, the rumors got worse including the bullying. Sawyer grew more depressed day by day and Allen couldn’t stand this anymore. 

 

*Allen heads inside to classroom 2-6 and to Bora’s desk.

 

Bora: Well, well, what’s our school jock doing here?

 

Allen: We need to talk.

 

Bora: Talk about what? Just say it here.

 

Allen: Just follow me and meet me outside. I have something to discuss with you.

 

*Bora rolls her eyes and follows after Allen. They meet at the back corner of the school building.

 

Allen: Take down the nasty rumors you posted about Sawyer.

 

Bora: Why? When I’m having so much fun. Her misery is my delight.

 

Allen: Why you-

 

Bora: Why do you care about Sawyer so much? Don’t tell me you still have feelings for her.

 

Allen: *ignores her* You think you are all that. You think you ruined Sawyer’s life but clearly you are ruining your own life. Your reputation.

You are clearly a monster.

Just remember that.

And by the way, since you’re not gonna stop this mess. 

Looks like I’m going to go the hard way on you.

We’ll see whose enjoying the show now.

 

*Allen glares at her and walks away

 

Bora: What’s his problem?

 

*After that day, Allen secretly watched her making sure she’s okay and protecting her from any harm coming from Bora and her nasty minions. As he sees Serim and Sawyer together, tears roll his cheeks.

 

Allen: I know you won’t have feelings for me like you do for Serim, but you should at least know that I’m always here for you.