Chapter 10 Broken Friendship

My Turn

Allen: *laughs* What? 

 

Serim: I said I need you to stop meeting Sawyer.

 

Allen: Why? Don’t tell me you have a crush on her?

 

Serim: Yeah I do.

 

Allen: Well too bad I laid my eyes on her since first sight.

 

Serim: *grabs his collar* I’m going to make her mine. It’s my turn to win her heart.

 

Allen: Not on my watch. *glares at Serim*

 

Serim: If you talk or hang out with her again, I’m not going to let it slide anymore.

 

Allen: Watch me.

 

*Serim lets go of Allen’s collar. Allen brushes off his jacket and walks away.

 

Serim: Looks like it’s war. We’ll see who she will choose. Allen, you’re going to lose.

 

Allen: Not unless I don’t lose to you first. 

 

*Serim heads inside the classroom and sees Sawyer texting Allen. He grabs her phone.

 

Sawyer: Ya Serim, give it back!

 

Serim: You were texting Allen, don’t you?

 

Sawyer: Yeah, why?

 

Serim: I don’t want you to hang out with Allen anymore.

 

Sawyer: What? What do you mean?

 

Lunchtime…

 

*Sawyer is playing with her food distracted by what happened earlier today. Dayoung and Bora noticed.

 

Dayoung: Sawyer!!

 

Bora: Sawyer, are you okay? *snaps her fingers at her face*

 

*Sawyer snaps back into reality

 

Bora: What are you thinking so hard about?

 

Sawyer: Nothing.

 

Dayoung: Doesn’t seem like nothing. Tell us!!

 

Sawyer: Okay, well few days ago you know when Serim told me not to watch Allen’s basketball game? I ran as fast as I could that day after school but I missed the game and I played basketball with him but do you know what he did? He helped me shoot.

 

Dayoung: By putting his hands on you like this? *demonstrates*

 

*Sawyer nods

 

Bora: Omo!! See, I told you, Allen has a crush on you!!!

 

Dayoung: Did anything else happen? Like Serim perhaps? *leans in closer* 

 

Sawyer: Well just today this morning Serim told me not to hang out with Allen anymore. I don’t get it. What’s going on?

 

Bora: Oh girl, I’ll tell you what’s going on! Serim has a crush on you. He’s jealous that you’re with Allen. 

 

Dayoung: Am I right or am I right?

 

*Dayoung and Bora looks at each other and squeals 

 

Sawyer: Huh?