T-square and Cupcake

Don't Fall for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am roaming around the campus alone since my classes ends earlier than Sehun and Oppa today (it is Friday and I want to go home, but I can’t!), still trying to familiarize myself with the surroundings. I haven’t gotten anywhere near the other college’s buildings but all I know is that the admin office together with the cafeteria and the clinic sits at the center of the campus. Our building is at the leftmost part of it which is just beside the main library of the university.

When I first came here I thought that I am on some other part of the country. The campus is so huge compared to my previous school and this campus has five FREAKING library! I mean, besides the main one that is just beside our college there are other small (but not really ones) which are only for its respective college – Medicine, Business and Arts. But since we have senior high school in the university the remaining small library belongs to them (well since they cannot enter the college buildings premise).

The gym, which has its own clinic in it, is located at the far rightmost part of the campus with the business college building at the left side of it. It has a wide oval in front of it where the soccer and track and field classes (these are elective as I am informed, and thank God they are since I am not super sporty kind of gal) take place. There’s also an olympic size pool at its right side where the swimming club’s office is located.

The engineering and architect college building was just besides ours while the medicine college building sits at the back most part of the campus together with its library and just beside the senior high school’s building. Since there are not much students majoring in Arts, the university admin decided to merge it with the Education college and now they are using the building in front of the Admin office.

If you could image the shape the university campus is, it looks like a big square where the Admin office is at the center. I found it kind of cool since all official business needed to be done are at the Admin office which is in fair distance for all colleges. Though the down side for having a large campus, students are needed to walk (more like exercise) just to go to their classes’ building. If you come late, you literally need to run towards your building just to get in time for your class.

If you are studying the same course as mine and you have a class at the gym, you literally need to walk for about 15 mins just to reach your destination. Not that I mind it because even if each building is far from each other, there is a covered pathway that is accessible to everyone and the campus is literally cover in green due to plants and trees around. It is actually refreshing and relaxing to walk around.

And oh, I forgot to mention, there’s also a mini mall beside the Education college building that students can go to spend off their leisure time. Beside the cafeteria is the EXO’s practice room that I’ve just came to know that was built just for the sole use of them. Oppa once told me that because the university administrator’s son is a member of their group, which is apparently their leader Kim Junmyeon (I haven’t met him but I heard from Sehun that he’s studying medicine), that’s why they have their own practice room. Crazy Rich Asian!

When got tired from walking, I went inside the main library and decided to just wait for Oppa and Sehun here to kill off some time.

“Stupid arrangement.” I muttered as I stand in front of the glass door to enter the library, waiting for it to detect me to open. Cool wind immediately brush off against my skin (every building in this campus is air-conditioned) once it opens and I quickly hugged myself to warm (I am wearing a long sleeves but its so cold here). I should be really home by now but those two protective guy won’t let me win. They are really firm that I should wait for them to finish their classes and one of them will drop me off oppa’s house.

I mean, I’m not even a child anymore and I won’t get lost along the way (it’s only freaking 15-minute one bus ride away!) but they really won’t back down. They would park the car near my college building in the morning to drop me off then they would walk towards their classes. After their classes they would go to my college to pick and drive me off before their practice.

Not that I’m being ungrateful, but they are spoiling me too much. And sometimes it is kind of frustrating. Or maybe because they know that until now I haven’t make friends with any one and they are just both looking out for me. Not that I am at fault here, though it was only 2 weeks since the start of classes, I really tried to make friends. But seems like EXO is really popular here in university and since I am close to the both of them, people tend to judge me right away.

I don’t mind it though, I tend to choose quality over quantity when it comes to friendships. Look what I’ve got right, 2 best friends that are so caring and loyal to me. Also, those people – mostly fan girls – always glare at me whenever I’m with them. I even heard one time that they should befriend me so that they could also get close to the members. How childish is that right? Als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter