Special OS 05: Tomorrow For Us: Together

KangBi Through The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Family

Summary: And then I realised, a place called home is nothing without you.

Word Count: 1930

Hashtag: #IntoTheKangBiVerse_TomorrowForUsTogether

 

TOMORROW FOR US: TOGETHER

by kmol91

 

Morning exercise is not really their thing since young but to ensure the toddlers could have a good health, Hyewon sometime sacrifice her weekend to bring them to park. The twins grew up just fine good so far. On their way back home, Hyewon stops by the newly open bakery to buy a breakfast for her wife. And since it’s weekend, the twins get to choose their favourite sweet bun as well.

“Mama! Me want choco pie big!” Yuri said with her hand showing the bun she desires.

“Mama! Mama! Look panana yewwow dwinkk me want me want!” and this time the maknae,  Yujin shout in glee.

Only God know the amount of embarrassment Hyewon have to shoulder as the twins are so hype when the two acted like a weak robot at the park just now. Luckily, they are the only customer on that time. Hyewon already feel horror imagine the chaos if she let the twins running around inside the bakery if there’s a lot customer. Not wanting to waste any time, she proceeds with the payment and left the bakery as she herself already feel hungry as well.

 

“Babies, what sound cats made?” Hyewon ask when they are inside the elevator.

“Meoww moeww~~”

“How about dog then?”

“Wwolff wwolff !!” Yujin said while try to copy her infamous cute puppy gesture.

“Lion?”

“Rawrrrr rawrrr~~

“Duck?”

“Aunty Yena?” the twins asked while mimicking pouty lips that almost resemble like a duck.

Hyewon just laugh while Yujin already busy gulping down her banana milk. 

After press the door code, she told the twins to take off their shoes and wait at the table.

Hyewon could hear the water sound from the bathroom and expecting that Eunbi will probably done with her shower any moment from now. She checks on the twins that already took their spot and busy playing with each other.

“Yul~~ ttula ttulaa ppaipi latoo?”

“Pootatooo!! Rubibodado??”

“Noooo!!!” Yujin says while shaking her head.

“Oh no oh noo oh nooo?” Yuri reply.

“Piii pii za pizza piii”

“Pii? Salamat shopee?”

“Bello beloo curryyy~~~”

As if the two converses in actual word, both just end up laughing because the hilarious words they always heard. 

Hyewon just let them play for a while and knowing the girls talk in their minion language again, she also laughs at how funny the situation was. She really influenced the twins since their baby days watching that animation.

“Alright minions, here is your buns!”

“Woahhh bun bun breadd!” they shout with their hands up in the air as if doing “manse” gesture.

And just like what Hyewon expect, Eunbi already done with her shower. 

“Morning love!” she greets Hyewon first who still wait for her to eat together. The twins already munching down their buns happily.

“You smell so nice” Hyewon said with one of her hand keep feeding her wife.

“If you ask me to take one more shower with you after this breakfast, the answer is no love.”

Hyewon don’t even bother to hide her dejected face and how she failed to notice that Yujin already copy that expression. Eunbi just laugh when she caught her maknae doing that. 

When she woke up to quite morning, she decided to spend almost two hours in shower as she rarely got that golden chance. Don’t start with when the last time she won’t have to rush cooking for breakfast before she leaves for work. Every day, the kids growing up and having an energetic twin means that both parents need to double their efforts in raising them properly. She doesn’t want to complain much as she feels thankful that so far, the girls growing up well and didn’t have any medical problem.

“Chaewon called me yesterday to remind us about Wonyoung’s birthday party next week” Eunbi say when she got the plain water that Yuri asked for. 

“Tsk! I really wonder who is actually her family. Me or you?” 

And by the mention of their cousin’s name, the toddlers glee up.

Eunbi just can sigh. So does Hyewon. 

The combination of Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung is not something you easily look down at. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter