03 Sprite

KangBi Through The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Comedy, Crack, Fluff, Romance

Summary: Wherein, Hyewon stole Eunbi's precious sprite.

Word Count: 1563

Hashtag: #IntoTheKangBiVerse_Sprite

 

Sprite

 

The leader of the best selling 4th generation girl group, IZ*ONE can be seen opening all of their kitchen cabinets and refrigerator to find a certain green can. She's been finding that certain drink for 5 minutes yet she can't still find it. "How frustrating!?" She whispered angrily.

 

Eunbi saw Chaewon entering the kitchen so she asked the short-haired girl, "Chaewon-ah, have you seen my one and only sprite?" She asked and the younger girl just shook her head, "Nope." Chaewon shortly answered before sitting at one of the seats in the kitchen.

 

Eunbi then decided to walk towards their living room to check if she left the sprite there last night when they were having a movie marathon but she just found a not-so-clean living room, "Is this a dorm?" She asked herself before walking away.

 

She's on her way to her shared bedroom with Hyewon when she bumped into Yena who's riding her hoverboard while circling around the hallway. She then suddenly remembered when Minju ride that white hoverboard on IZ*ONE CHU.

 

On the other hand, Hyewon is sitting at their bed, holding a sprite on her left hand, gracefully opening it but before she could even take a sip, she heard someone shout her name. "Kang Hyewon!" She then stood up and slowly looked at the direction where the voice came from.

 

Raising her unoccupied right hand before waving it slowly and throwing an awkward smile at the newcomer, "Hi." And after that, the Tom and Jerry show began. Hyewon ran as fast as she can, the sprite is still on her hold. Eunbi went after her while shouting.

 

"Kang Hyewon!" They just ran and ran at the hallway of the dorm, even disturbing Minju who's busy teaching Yujin some math lessons.

 

"What are they doing?"

 

"Don't mind them. Let's just continue our lesson."

 

"Okay!"

 

"Ahn Yujin, 1 + 1?"

 

"11!"

 

"What!?"

 

"You didn't say equal, so my answer was 11."

 

"Aish!"

 

"Eunbi-unnie, why are you chasing Kwangbae?" Yena worriedly asked because the two also disturbed her from riding her hoverboard. Eunbi didn't answer her and just continued chasing the thief of her sprite. "Kang Hyewon, come back here!" Eunbi shouted once again but the thief kept on running.

 

Hyewon then enters their laundry room and locks it before Eunbi can enter the said room. Panting heavily, she took a sip from the sprite and placed the cold can on her cheek. "Is she still there?" She asked herself before opening the door lightly to peek outside. Gladly, the monst— I mean Eunbi already left and Hyewon closed the door first to take a deep breath.

 

"Woo!" After taking a few deep breaths, she finally opened the door and close her eyes and once she opened it, "OH SH*T!" She cursed and accidentally spilled the remaining sprite on the woman's face in front of her.

 

Wanna know why she got surprised?

 

It's because when she opened her eyes, the sight of blazing in anger Eunbi welcomed her. Back to the two, "Kang Hyewon!" Eunbi shouted once again but this time, it's super loud that the members can clearly hear them and even the other 6 members from the other dorm heard her shout.

 

"U-Unnie." Hyewon stuttered, sweats starting to form on her skin and gulping because she's currently receiving a deadful glare from Kwon Eunbi. "To our room, now." Eunbi calmly stated but the madness of her is still present. Hyewon just nodded nervously and finally walked towards their room.

 

 

"Eunbi-unnie, sorry again." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter