31 I Hate You, I love You

KangBi Through The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Drama, Fluff, High School, Romance

Summary: Eunbi hates Hyewon. Until one day she claimed Hyewon as her girlfriend in front of everyone just to get a revenge to Doyeon.

Word Count: 6412

Hashtag: #IntoTheKangBiVerse_IHYILY

 

I Hate You, I love You

 

Flashback


 

Hyewon and Doyeon were together, acting lovey dovey with each other. It's too obvious that they like each other. Hyewon is too fond of Doyeon, if she just knew what kind of person Doyeon really is. 

 

I scoffed, everyone in school thinks you are an angel and I am the biggest . When in reality you can even dethroned satan. I suffered my whole life because of you and your mom. This time I'll make sure to get my revenge.

 

End of flashback



 

It's monday morning again, the students of Enozi Academy littered on the hallways as they are all waiting for the first bell to ring indicating the start of the first class. Hyewon was happily chatting with her friend Doyeoni, however, if you don't know these two personally you would think that they are in a relationship by how they act towards each other. Doyeon being her clingy self, and the caring Hyewon. Unknown to them a pair of glaring eyes are boring at the back of Hyewon's head, the students suddenly stop chatting and give way to the great Kwon Eunbi. Kwon Eunbi? The HBIC of Enozi Academy and hates Hyewon a lot. And now she was fuming mad seeing the girl happily talking to her friend and didn't even notice her presence. She marched towards her poor target.


 

"Yah Kang Hyewon!!" Eunbi shouted. 


 

Doyeon jumped a little as she was shocked by Eunbi's loud voice. The others watched with interest as to what will happen with Eunbi and Hyewon.


 

Hyewon hissed as she slowly turned around to face the latter "Goodmorning to you too Eunbi, what can I do for you so you can leave me alone?" She smiled.


 

Eunbi glared at her even more "Leave you alone? In your dreams Kang" she smirked, and suddenly an idea came to her mind. Leave you alone my . 


 

"LISTEN EVERYONE!!! KANG HYEWON HERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!! SO DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH WHAT'S MINE OR ELSE" she looked at the students with deadly eyes, but her eyes landed on Doyeon. They were glaring at each other.


 

Some cannot hide their shocked expressions by the announcement. Even Hyewon is shocked as her jaws drop. Eunbi turned to Hyewon and dragged the girl on the building's rooftop. Hyewon didn't protest as she also needed to confront Eunbi about what happened. 


 

Once at the rooftop it was now Hyewon's turn to drag Eunbi on the corner and trapped her there.


 

"What the hell did you just do Kwon?! Still can't get over by the fact that Sakura rejected you before because she's into me?! Grow up Eunbi! It's not like Sakura and I got together!" Hyewon balled her fist because of anger.


 

Eunbi scoffed and she crossed her arms over her chest "No can do Kang, from now on YOU ARE MINE, whether you like it or not. And no, it is not about Sakura, heck we are even friends now. Now, I don't want to see you talking to that Doyeon anymore. And don't you dare tell anyone about this talk or else I can call someone to remove your dearest friend Yuri on the scholar's list" the bell rings "Let's go and send me to my first class"


 

"Don't you dare call her a !! She is not a , you are!!!!" Hyewon shouted as she breathed heavily from too much anger she was feeling at the moment.


 

Eunbi was shocked by the latter's sudden outburst. So that's what she thought of me, a . Her heart clenched, she swallowed hard to prevent the tears from escaping her eyes. Why does it hurt coming from you? Eunbi thought. After some time she composed herself, wearing her face again 


 

Hyewon can't believe what she is hearing right now, once again, Eunbi dragged her to go to her first class. When they arrived in front of Eunbi's class her classmates were watching the two of them.


 

"Yah Kang Hyewon make sure to pick me up later when my class ends or else you are dead. Now, where's my goodbye kiss" Hyewon's eyes widened by the sudden request. Eunbi knows Doyeon is staring at them, she smirked mentally. Watch carefully .


 

She leaned closer to Eunbi "What the Eunbi?!!!" she whispered angrily.


 

"Just do what I say!" Hyewon sighed and she closed her eyes tightly trying to calm her nerves. When she opened it, a pair of brown eyes staring at her, waiting for her next move. Hyewon stood straight as she put her arms around Eunbi's waist and pulled the girl softly against her and she kissed her forehead, lingering there for a bit. 


 

Oh she smells like vanilla. You wanna play this game? Fine, I will give you what you want  Hyewon thought. 


 

"Wait for me here later, I will pick you up" she said and Eunbi nodded, she was actually a bit shocked by Hyewon's gesture. She went into her classroom leaving Hyewon outside, her cheeks feeling hot. Damn you Kang.

 

******************************************************

 

Hyewon plopped on her chair while massaging her temples. It's morning and she is already having a headache because of a certain small girl.


 

"Are you ok Kwangbae?" Yuri asked with concern. 


 

"Yeah, just a little headache" Hyewon smiled at her. Not wanting her friend to get bothered by what happened earlier.


 

"YAH KWANGBAE!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!! KWON EUNBI IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?!!!" Yena barged in their classroom. Behind her was a frowning Chaeyeon.


 

"What happened Hye?" Chaeyeon calmly asked.


 

Hyewon forced a smile "Yes she is my girlfriend" her other classmates gasped hearing the confirmation. More like a force girlfriend. Why is she so mad at Doyeon though? 


 

Yuri just shook her head, Chaeyeon looked at her with pity, and Yena? She's loud of course.


 

"KWANGBAE! YOU HIT THE JACKPOT!! THAT'S KWON EUNBI Y'KNOW!!!" She even slapped Hyewon's arms from getting too excited from what she heard.


 

Hyewon just sighed for the nth time that day. She didn't know what Eunbi wanted from her. They hated the guts of each other, how are they gonna survive pretending to be girlfriends? Pretending to be girlfriends means they have to be with each other most of the time, acting cutesy and clingy and sweet with each other. 


 

Hyewon's POV

 

I can't focus on our lessons today, I cannot understand a single thing. Luckily we don't have any surprise quizzes today. Our last subject finally ended, but remembering what Eunbi said made me groan. I need to pick her up tss. I grabbed my bag then bid a goodbye to my friends. I can hear Yena cheering me and I just rolled my eyes. If they only knew. On my way there I bump into Doyeon, the school's Ms.Popular, she was crowned as prom queen last year. Doyeon and I are close, I actually have a little crush on her.


 

"Hey" I said. But she ignored me and tried to pass by me but I stopped her by holding her wrist.


 

"Let me go!!" She glared at me "Why didn't you tell me that Kwon Eunbi is your girlfriend huh?!! Out of all people Hye you chose that ?!" 


 

*Clap clap clap*


 

I turn around seeing Eunbi with a scowl on her face and of course glaring at me and Doyeon. She looked at my hand still holding Doyeon's wrist and I heard her hissed making me drop Doyeon's hand. She walked towards us then held my hand tightly, unlike earlier her hand now is kinda cold. 


 

"Sorry to interrupt your moment, but MY GIRLFRIEND and I need to leave now" she tightened her grip while saying those words. Eunbi what really happened to you? I sigh and I don't want a cat fight here.


 

"I'm sorry for bothering you Doyeon, we will go now" I faintly smiled at her and she just rolled her eyes at me and glared at Eunbi before walking away. 


 

"What did I tell you?!" Eunbi hissed at me. I did not answer, I just kept on staring at her. Her eyes, it's full of rage but it also has sadness in it. Eunbi may not know it but she has expressive eyes. I don't know what's gotten into me but I pulled her towards me and hugged her tight. 


 

We didn't talk, we just stayed like this for a while. I could feel her burying her face on my neck while tightening her hands around my waist, until I felt a wetness on my neck that made me hug her more tightly as I was caressing her back.


 

"Sshhh don't cry please" I don't know the reason why she is crying right now, her body is shaking. As much as I want to ask her what happened I couldn't do so, I will wait for her to open up to me.


 

She let go from the hug while wiping her tears "I'm sorry for ruining your uniform" she said.


 

"It's ok. Come with me?" I held her hand, maybe she was not expecting it because she looked surprised that I took the initiative this time.


 

"W-where are we going?" Honestly I don't know too, but whatever, I just want her to enjoy the rest of the day. I didn't answer her, instead I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my car. 


 

The ride is quiet, the only thing that you can hear is the sounds from the radio. I was glancing at Eunbi from time to time but she was just staring at the window, watching the bustling city. I think this is the first time I've seen her this quiet, usually she is always loud whenever I see her at school. I wonder what's going on with her mind right now. Snap out of it Hyewon-ah it's none of your business. Finally we arrived at our destination, I parked my car in front of my favorite ice cream store.


 

"Let's go!!" I said quite excitedly as I hurriedly went off the car. Eunbi followed me with less enthusiasm. We just stood for some time, and I was observing her, she is still not in the mood and it is written all over her face. I extended my hand to her but she just stared at it then she looked back at me again with a small frown.


 

"Come on those ice creams are calling me already" I held her hand, softly this time. 


 

"Here we go! What flavor do you want to eat?" I asked her.


 

"Recommend me something?" I smiled at her answer.


 

"Hmmm I will order 3 flavors then we can share it" I suggested.


 

"Sounds good to me" -Eubi


 

"Ok cool! Lemme order. Hi, I would like a scoop of salted caramel, blueberry and mint chocolate chip" - Hyewon


 

"The hell?! Did you just order mint choco chip?!" - Eunbi


 

"Yes, don't worry it tastes good I promise" I give her a smile.


 

End of Hyewon's POV



 

Eunbi's POV


 

Hyewon is kind of weird, one moment she is mad at me and now she dragged me here at her favorite ice cream shop to cheer me up. I guess she is not that bad after all huh. Very unpredictable. From the way she looked at me earlier I know she was feeling something is wrong, but she did not even try to pry which I am thankful for. That incident two years ago changed me a lot, my heart got full of hatred. Wait for me to be ready and tell you everything, please? My thoughts were interrupted when she finally came to our table.


 

"Yay!! Let's eat!!" She said like an excited little kid. Too innocent, too kind. My heart clenched, I feel bad for mistreating her, I feel bad for using her just because I want to get my revenge on Doyeon.


 

"Stop thinking and just eat or it will melt. Say ahh" she caught me off guard, and now she is feeding me some blueberry flavored ice cream.


 

"Hmm it's good, it has a sour taste but i like it" I said.


 

"Try this one, ahh" what's with her feeding me?!


 

"A little too sweet for me," I said. Then she pouted a little. Cute.


 

"Try this one then, say aah" damn that mint choco.


 

"If it taste bad I am going to smack you I swear" I glared at her 


 

"Ooh feisty. But hurry up and eat it my hand is getting tired already" I took a bite while still glaring at this smiling stupid in front of me. But wait!!!


 

"The hell?!! How does it taste good?!!" She laughed at me.


 

"I told you it's the best. I don't like mint choco either, but when Wonyoung recommended this place and made me try the mint choco here, it became my favorite" that name sounds familiar.


 

"Wonyoung? Jang Wonyoung, Kim Chaewon's girlfriend?" I asked and she just nodded her head. "I didn't know you two are close"


 

"She is my little cousin, so tell Chaewon that if she ever hurts my cousin I will come for her neck" she even gestured cutting neck.


 

"Stop trying to act scary because you are not" I laughed at her. Her face is too innocent to be scary.


 

"I'm glad you laugh again" again, she caught me off guard. "No more drama for the rest of the day today, ok?" She even patted my head like a little kid. I just nodded my head.


 

Hyewon tried her best today to make me smile although I know she still despised me because of what I did to her. 


 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Two months have passed, Hyewon and Eunbi are still a "couple" and there are times that they do couple things unintentionally, like holding hands, hugging in public, and even kissing in public. So much for being a fake couple. 


 

"WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP SMOOCHING IN FRONT OF MY FOOD?!!!!" Yena complained to the couple sitting in front of her 


 

"You are just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend" Eunbi stuck out her tongue at Yena teasing the poor duck.


 

"YAH THAT'S FOUL!!!!!" Yena shouted. "Anyways gays, are you gays coming to the team building this weekend?" 


 

"Yup, it is mandatory y'know" Hyewon answered while stuffing with some food.


 

"Argh but I don't wanna come! I cannot stand being with that Doyeon for 3 days!!!" Eunbi protested then she crossed her arms above her chest sulking like a child.


 

"Yah I said be nice. Just don't mind Doyeon once we get there" Hyewon said with a frown.


 

"How can I not when she is always around trying to piss me off?! I swear to god I am going to slap her hard if she pissed me off and I will freaking punch her straight in the face if she ever went near you!!" She said fuming mad. 


 

Hyewon was taken aback, Eunbi is really getting possessive over her. And Eunbi is the first person to do that to her. 


 

If I fall for you for real will you catch me Eun? She thought. Hyewon could feel it, she is getting soft towards the latter the past few weeks. She gets butterflies when Eunbi does things to her like hugging her, holding her hand, and her favorite, when Eunbi kisses her. 


 

Days passed and it is already the weekend. It means it is the start of their team building. Eunbi groaned,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter