22 Devil's Kiss

KangBi Through The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Angst, Drama

Summary: In a world where demons, angels, and humans coexists. Hyewon, daughter of Lucifer has a mission to look for her long lost sister who ran away from hell. As she journeys around earth to look for her, she finds things about earth that interests her. While staying on earth, she didn't expect herself to find her soulmate and worst of all... a human.

There's this rule that if you won't kiss your soulmate once you found them, you'll feel pain whenever they're not around and if the lips of a demon touches the lips of the human, the human dies.

Word Count: 2952

Hashtag: #IntoTheKangBiVerse_DevilsKiss

 

Devil's Kiss

 

'HYEWON'S POV'

The floor lava was boiling and the temperature was at 590°C, it was indeed a perfect morning for Hyewon. Just lying down in your hot lava bed with no disturba--

"Hyewon come here this instance!!"

A loud annoying voice echoed in the whole underworld and I swear it almost reached the heavens. The paintings on her wall fell, I can feel the underworld moved and I'm not gonna be surprised if the earthlings are experiencing a joyride right now. How fun.

And here I thought I'll be having a great morning, stupid father of mine always ruining the good things. I stretched and lazily woke up from my bed. I don't want to eat ice for dinner today so I have no choice but to follow the old man's command.

After I took a hot lava bath, I immediately wore my clothes for today. Damn I need to remind myself later to cut my horns, it's getting a little spiky which is a turn off for the devilettes.

I locked my room and went into my father's dungeon.

"Father what's with all the fuss in the early morning? I was having a grea--"

"Your sister is missing Hyewon! She ran away again! That good for nothing devil." Oh he was so mad, the smoke from his ears and nose says a lot.

"Okay so, what do want me to do about it?" It's not my fault she ran away.

"I am tired of her going up to that horrid place. All because of those stupid bagels."

Oh yeah there was this one time when my sister accidentally got into the portal to Earth. She explored the Earth and I guess she fell inlove with bagels. She bought one for me and not gonna lie it was so delicious than the soft worms here.

I'm not surprised that she went back there again.

"Well she's not wrong tho, it was so delicious."

"JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I'M STILL PISSED SO DON'T MAKE ME EVEN MORE PISSED!" Jeez this old man got to chill or he'll die early... exciting.

"So as I was saying, I summoned you here because I want you to go to that disgusting place and find your sister." What did he just said...

"What? You want me to go to that place? Are you out of your mind, why me?"

"Since you're basically gonna lead this kingdom thousand of years from now, so might as well let you explore what's life outside of here. So that you'll have an idea on what you're gonna deal with soon."

My jaw dropped, what? I've never been up there before. This is kind of exciting.

'HYEWON POV'

After a few hours, my father sent me immediately to Earth. I tried to tell him that I'm not still ready but he is persistent. This is going on too fast and I cant seem to be following the situation.

Now here I am.. somewhere where there are green things? Where the heck am I? I looked around my surroundings and there are green papers everywhere. Why is the sky not red and where are my horns?!

"I shouldn't have agreed to this."

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

I suddenly heard a loud high pitch scream. I looked around and saw a little girl screaming while looking at me. Why is she screaming at m--

"FREAKING HELL" I just realized that I have no clothes on!! I immediately covered my body with the green paper while trying to convince this kid to be quiet.

"Shh shh come on you stupid kid, be quiet you dimwit aish. You're such a fool aren't you? Why would you do that?"

The kid finally stopped screaming but boy I was wrong she suddenly cried out loud, wth! I was trying to be nice! What is wrong with this kid. If only I could kill her but I can't because it's against the rules. Stupid rules.

I need to get out of here before another person finds me in this situation.

I ran to the opposite direction from where the kid came from. If that's where she came from then there must be other humans there. I need to stay low because I'm still freaking .

Oh Satan where will I find my sister.

'EUNBI'S POV'

"Hmmm your b-bagelshs are shtill amazing Unnie! I miss this so much."

"Oh why thank you Hiichan but uhh can you please not talk while you're eating? You might choke."

"Oh ehem I'm sorry Unnie. Okay~ I won't do it again." Awww hiichan is so cute with those fluffy cheeks of hers.

"Okay good then. So anything else you want to eat Hii? Take this as a welcome back treat. I haven't seen you for over 2 months. How are you?"

Hiichan then ate her last piece of bagel then she flashed her cute and innocent smile at me.

"I'm fine unnie, I've never been better. It's nice to finally be back here but oh can I have that one bread shaped like a horn? hehe."

I met Hiichan 4 months ago at the zoo downtown. It was almost closing time when I came across with this young girl in the monkey area. She begged me to take her out of there because they might abuse her, so I have no choice but to agree. I'm not a bad person at all though I still wonder how she got there. She said she thought that's where the pool area is. I find that reasoning ridiculous because how can there be a pool in a zoo? But I decided to shrug it off, maybe it's really hard for her to tell to somebody. Whatever it is, it's suspicious as hell. But I know it's not a bad thing, Hii would never do that. I know Hiichan is a nice person. She's literally an angel.

'HYEWON'S POV'

I finally found some clothes. A jacket, pants and boots. I picked these because the colors which are green, black and blue matches. I saw these babies hanging from a string outside so that means this is free.

Okay so my purpose here is to find my sister. I can't think of any other places she might go to other than that bagel store that she always mentioned to me. She told me her experience on how great the food is and that the owner is pretty and nice. So I'll start looking for that bagel place then. But where do I start looking? 

I walked down the streets and tried my best to camouflage among the crowds. I don't want to stood out or else they might suspect me. 

I hid behind the brown tall thingy, the garbage cup and behind the singing man. I'm now pretty sure they won't suspect me. I think I'm getting the hang out of this. 

"Excuse me Ma'am but may I ask where did that Army uniform came from?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter