24 Todo mi Amor

KangBi Through The Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fluff, Historical, Hurt/Comfort, Romance

Summary: She was ordered to protect the Crown Princess, that’s Kang Hyewon job being a royal guard. This shouldn’t be a love story. However, she falls into the depth of those drowning galaxy eyes.

She was ordered to bring the Crown Princess to their clan, that’s Hyewon’s job being a Han. This shouldn’t be a love story. Never. After all, Hyewon will be the cause of Eunbi’s greatest catastrophe – her death.

Word Count: 11998

Hashtag: #IntoTheKangBiVerse_TodoMiAmor

 

Todo mi Amor

 

“This is always what I’ve dreamt of,” Eunbi released a loud sigh. With squinting eyes, she looks sideways at the whole area of Pavilion – checking if her guard followed her, “Finally, I managed to run away from her,” she chuckled like a kid. It’s all good now, she can have the free time to do whatever she wants without anyone following her. The people around bowing their heads to show respect to a royal princess, Eunbi gifted them a soft smile.



 

Humming happily as her feet stride down to the busy crowd in the morning. The wind touching her milk skin – nothing is relaxing than being greeted by the fresh breeze of the air. The princess stopped after seeing a familiar person sitting on the cliff. With a bright smile, Eunbi quickly headed to the person. 



 

“You’ll be scolded being here,” She said before the princess can even call her name. 

 

 

 

Eunbi pouted with that, “Yena, I’m a Princess. I should rest and do what I want – not that sword training. I should be reading this time.” She released a scoff, sitting beside the girl. “Besides, it’s still early for doing that heavy training!” She whines that only made Yena chuckled at her adorable whining. 



 

Yena glanced at her, “It hasn’t been months having your new guard. She’s a great one. Why are you getting frustrated when it comes to her?” The Princess didn’t answer, therefore the girl asked again. 

“Do you hate the training or the one who trains you?” 

 

 

 

The Princess chuckles, “Of course,” She started, “Both,” She said with a blank face – eyes couldn’t help but roll on complete annoyance. Just thinking of her guard, the blood in her body starting to boils. She never expected that having a guard – courtesy by her father, will be this aggravating. Eunbi only wanted a new friend and company, the sole reason why she agreed to her father. However, her hope crushes down after being with Hyewon just for the past weeks. The girl surely has an attitude that Eunbi can’t understand. 



 

“Hyewon’s a talented one. You keep on complaining, have you forgotten – you’re the one who chooses her.” Yena said, reminding her of her decision before – she’s regretting it now. She shouldn’t have let her impulsive self decide. “You didn’t forget that, right?” Yena’s voice mixed with a slightly teasing tone. 



 

Eunbi rolled her eyes, “I do remember that! Don’t make fun of me,” 



 

“Your highness, I’m wondering…” Yena started, she gestured for the girl to continue what she wanted to say, “Is there any reason why you chose Hyewon to be your guard out of 100 candidates. Just wondering, but you made a great decision choosing her.” The girl burst out laughing seeing the princess glaring at her after saying the last sentence. 



 

“Tch, be thankful you’re a friend of mine.” Eunbi uttered because of Yena’s continuous teasing, “Because her aura screams that she can fulfill her duty,” She stated honestly, there’s no point in lying. Besides its Yena who can only hear her words, if Hyewon is here, she wouldn’t dare to say it – never. “Also, because she has a pretty face,” She added nonchalantly, resulting in Yena almost falling on the rock she’s sitting on – eyes widened from surprise. She never expected the princess to blurt out that kind of word. 



 

“Don’t ever tell Hyewon I said that,” Eunbi said, not even bothering to take her words back. She could never tell her that she finds Hyewon’s face a pretty one.



 

“Tell me what?” 



 

There, Hyewon leaning on the tree with her hand crossed on her chest – gaze dropped on Eunbi alone. The princess blinks her eyes once hearing her voice while Yena’s stoned on her seat. Eunbi turned her head to look at her guard – wearing that expressionless face. It hasn’t been an hour since she runs away from her – yet, she’s caught again. What a nice day. 



 

“Nothing. It doesn’t concern you anymore,” 



 

Hyewon shakes her head from the attitude. The princess couldn’t even be nice, well – she also doesn’t need to be nice. If she doesn’t want to tell her, then she wouldn’t push it anymore. But well, there’s a reason why she’s here – she hasn’t forgotten. 



 

“You run away from me, again,” Hyewon stated, she nodded her head to Yena – acknowledging the girl’s presence.



 

“YA! – Kang Hyewon, put me down!” Eunbi didn’t manage to finish her words when Hyewon carried her like a sack of rice – on her shoulder. It happened so fast that she didn’t get enough time to move away from her – her guard acts like some sort of ninja. 



 

“We’ll go ahead, Yena. See you around,”

 

Yena chuckled, “See you around, make sure she wouldn’t escape again,” she replied to Hyewon. Eunbi glared at her but it doesn’t have any effects on her anymore – she’s used to it. Her eyes followed the two, she can completely conclude that they’re bickering again – well, will it be called bickering if Hyewon doesn’t even respond to Eunbi’s words? Yena could only shake her head in disbelief at the two. 



 

-



 

Eunbi felt like vomiting as her vision of the world is upside-down, courtesy of her guard for carrying her as if she’s just a thing. She pleaded to put her down but Hyewon acts like a deaf – it annoys her, therefore she just gives up and lets her do whatever she wants. 



 

“Where are we going?” The princess asked, her voice came out soft which she didn’t intend to happen. 



 

“Training,” Hyewon replied timidly. After hearing that Eunbi tried to get down from her guard, but she only struggles in the end, “Don’t ever think to escape from me today, or else I will double your training tomorrow.” The blonde has a small smile on her face when the princess didn’t fight back with her. Fortunately, she’s easy to talk to.  



 

Now, they are back at Hyewon’s house in a short time. Eunbi glaring at Hyewon as the blonde gives her the bow and arrow. This time, the blonde told her to practice her archery skill since the princess is having difficulty with the sword training. 



 

“Try it,” Hyewon gestured to her, raising a brow when Eunbi just keeps on glaring at her, “Am I your target? Eyes on that board.” She added firmly, the princess rolled her eyes but still followed her. Hyewon watched the princess aim her target, her eyes intently observing how Eunbi held the bow and pulled the arrow as she closed her right eye to focus on the red dot on the board. 

 

The blonde raised her brow – waiting patiently for the princess to let go of the arrow. Eunbi has a serious yet powerful expression when she’s focusing, Hyewon stare at the princess' face – getting lost with those strong features, that she hasn’t notice Eunbi already release her hold from the arrow. 



 

“This is difficult. How can someone even be good at targeting?” Eunbi whines seeing her arrow didn’t even hit any target on the board. Instead, it hit the tree where the board is hanging. She looked at Hyewon who’s secretly laughing at her failed attempt. This girl surely knows how to annoy her in any way. 



 

“I know I at this but are you even better than me? Don’t laugh at me when you aren’t good with this.” The princess challenged and Hyewon walks towards her with a grin plastered on her face. Her aura became suddenly competitive. 



 

“Watch carefully,” The blonde smirked at her, the confidence is oozing from her face. Eunbi watched Hyewon focus aiming at her target, soon enough the blonde let go of the arrow and it landed on the red dot. The princess’ eyes widen from disbelief before looking back at Hyewon who’s now wearing an annoying smirk, the princess wanted to erase that smirk – it’s still better having the blonde with her expressionless face than this. 



 

“Let me teach you,” Hyewon muttered. Because of amusement, Eunbi didn’t even notice that the blonde’s already beside her. The princess stoned from her spot when Hyewon put the bow on her hand and added the arrow. 



 

“First your stance, both feet should be equidistant with each other and slightly wider apart than your shoulder-width apart.” The blonde explains by showing it, letting the princess copy her standing posture, Eunbi nodded her head like a kid – surprisingly, she’s listening well to Hyewon. It’s a good thing that she isn’t complaining. 


 

“You must watch out with your stance, if it’s too wide, you will feel too much tension in your legs. If it’s too narrow, you will feel the lack of stability.” She continued to explain, a small smile escape from her lips seeing how Eunbi’s listening attentively at her – finally, the day has come. Hyewon can see the hope for her patience. 



 

After explaining everything to the princess, Eunbi’s already settled and ready to aim for the target. But Hyewon noticed one thing making her stop. 



 

“Your shoulder, it’s tense. Just relax,” Hyewon mumbles softly, placing her hand on Eunbi’s shoulder as she tried to ease it up. Eunbi on the other hand – gulps, they are too close, this isn’t helping her focus. The sudden rush of blood through her cheeks – secretly for Hyewon not to notice it. 

 

“Now, go and aim that red dot,” Hyewon added with her calm voice, “Relax…inhale deeply and control your breathing.” Eunbi did what she was told to do, closing her right eye as she inhales deeply and exhales softly. Focusing on the red dot before finally letting go of the arrow. 

 

 

 

Hyewon watched how the arrow went straight to the red dot target, she looked at Eunbi who’s eyes widen from the result – amuse, still couldn’t process that she did it with one go. 



 

“You did it,” Hyewon grins, she flinched when Eunbi scream as if she isn’t a royal princess. It’s alright though, after all – she’s a human. What taken her aback is when the royal princess looked at her with a wide smile – a gummy smile, her eyes shining with happiness. As if it can be compared with the galaxy on how it twinkles while looking at her guard. 


 

Hyewon flinches, before she can even utter a word, Eunbi tackles her excitedly with a bear hug – a tight one, she freezes on her spot not knowing what to do as the princess sways and jumps happily while embracing her. Her stomach is churning – in a good way, and she shouldn’t be feeling that.


 

The princess backs away with a smile, she gazes at Hyewon who looks like a statue after what happened. Is it wrong to embrace her? And it dawns on her, she just hugged Kang Hyewon out of excitement. As quick as thunder, the princess backs away from her guard like she has a contagious illness that can kill someone. 



 

“I’ll take note of what you said,” Eunbi cleared , pretending to ignore what she just did earlier for Hyewon to froze like that. That shouldn’t happen again. 


 

She must take note of that. 



 

-



 

“Why do I even need to train like this?” Eunbi whines like a kid. 


 

“To protect yourself,” Hyewon said, launching the sword to the princess’ way but Eunbi quickly defended herself. It made her guard smirk at her fast reflexes. Seems like they’re training for the past months has a good result. 


 

“You're here to protect me, you're my guard.” Eunbi attacks this time.


 

Hyewon raised her brow, avoiding the sword, “I'm not always by your side, you need to learn how to fight on your own.”

 

“And who knows? You might end up fighting for your life in the end with me,” She added before hitting Eunbi’s sword. 


 

“Funny,” The princess scoffed after her sword flies away because of Hyewon’s attack. 


 

The blonde smirks, “You still need to learn,” 


 

Eunbi rolled her eyes, “Can I at least rest? I’m tired,” But the truth, she’s getting irritated at her guard’s smirk – she badly wants to wipe it off. It’s annoying. 

 

“I wish I can read books somewhere relaxing,” She added while looking at her book lying on the wooden floor of Hyewon’s house.



 

“No, you can’t,” Hyewon uttered after fixing her sword and the other tools they used. 


 

Eunbi frowned, “What?” 


 

“Let’s go,” 


 

“Where?”


 

“Somewhere,” Hyewon walks away without waiting for the princess. She’s sure Eunbi will follow her. 


 

“Wait for me!” Eunbi shouted before running after her guard. 


 

//


 

“Where are we going?” Eunbi asked she’s getting tired from walking. 


 

Her guard didn’t answer again. This just made her scoffed and in the end, she followed Hyewon without asking again – since for sure, the taller will just ignore her again.


 

Eunbi’s mouth opens in awe after seeing a large tree being surrounded by dandelion puffs. She quickly runs towards the grass like a kid, just by looking at the place – she can easily say this is a good place to relax and unwind from the world. 


 

Hyewon watched the princess enjoy the surrounding, her lips slowly curve up. Eunbi’s like a kid, she even started talking to the butterfly resting on the daisy. If the princess will always smile and act like that around her – probably Hyewon will not be annoying. When Eunbi turns her way – Hyewon quickly looked away – acting as if she isn’t watching her earlier, it doesn’t have any meaning to her – she’s just amused how the princess acts like a kid. 



 

“Why are we here?” The princess asked, instead of getting an answer she saw her guard already leaning her back on the tree – eyes closed. 


 

“Are you going to sleep here?” Eunbi scoffed. 


 

“Yes, do whatever you want – you can read. Just don’t disturb me,” Hyewon answered, not even bothering to open her eyes. 


 

Eunbi rolled her eyes before making her way beside Hyewon, she glances at the latter – who’s slowly getting on her slumber. When the princess told Yena that Hyewon has a pretty face – she means it, just like right now – she can see the natural features of the girl, her nose is perfectly sculptured just like her face and lips. She finds Hyewon pretty but never in her whole life she would say it to the girl. 


 

“You’re pretty but you’re annoying,” Eunbi mumbles before giving her full attention to her book. This is a good place to read, it’s peaceful and no one will disturb her. She breathes in the fresh air hitting her face. 



 

“So, you find me pretty,” 


 

The princess’s eyes widen, her hand holding her chest. She glanced at Hyewon but the girl has her eyes closed. Did she hear what she said? Eunbi thought she’s already sleeping!


 

“I didn’t say that,” Eunbi scoffed, trying to focus on her book – ignoring the heating up of her cheeks. 


 

Hyewon looks at her, “Sure,” She smugly grin.

 

“I’ll act like this isn’t your second time saying I have a pretty face,” She teased. 


 

That’s where Eunbi’s face looks like a tomato, she looked at Hyewon and her guard was smirking but her eyes are closed. She tried hard not to scream in embarrassment – Hyewon heard what she said to Yena. She could wish that the ground devours her. 


 

“You are so annoying,” Eunbi hissed, giving deadly glares to the blonde. 


 

Hyewon opens her eyes, “Princess, tell me something I don’t know,” Not backing out from the stare she’s receiving from the princess while smirking. 



 

-



 

“This isn’t included in our deal,” 


 

Eunbi ignored her guard by focusing on the shelves of the book – finding some interesting one to read, she hummed softly while stopping at the poetry section and started to scan the titles of the book. 


 

“We made a deal last week,” Her guard talks again. 


 

“I know,” The princess’s eyes squinting while picking a good book. 


 

“You’ll train in the morning for three hours and after that, we’ll go to dandelion puffs place – for you to read your precious book. But purchasing a book isn’t included in our deal,”  


 

“Oh please, could you seal your mouth? I can’t focus because you’re being noisy,” Eunbi glared at her guard.


 

“Fine, I’ll wait for you outside. Be quick,” Hyewon sighed, she left the princess who doesn’t even bother to reply – she’s focused and mesmerized by the shelves of the book surrounding her. 


 

Hyewon stands outside the shop, her eyes darted on the person going towards her way. A sigh quickly escaped her lips. 


 

“Sakura, what brings you here?” She asked coldly. 


 

The girl chuckles, “Does my presence bothers you?” 


 

“Yes,” She replied quickly – not even sugarcoating her words. 


 

“I’m not here to argue,” Sakura uttered coolly. 


 

“I doubt that, what do you want?” She asked to the point. Beating around the bush isn’t Hyewon’s forte. 


 

“They’re here,” Sakura said and from that word, it made Hyewon froze on her spot – but she tried not to make it obvious. 


 

“They’ll surely look for you. Give them good news or I’ll tell them you’re slacking off – you’re surely enjoying your time with the princess. Don’t tell me you forget what you need to do?”


 

“Don’t compare me to you,” Hyewon scoffed, not forgetting the reason for her existence in this place. 


 

Sakura’s face went blank and Hyewon did the same – their intense stare at each other will surely slaughter one of them. They have never been in a good relationship – both get on each other’s nerves. 


 

“Kang Hyewon, let’s go,” 

 

Hyewon glanced to the princess, she sighed internally seeing Sakura smirk and looked at Eunbi. 


 

“Good day your highness,” Sakura smiled sweetly and that made Hyewon’s jaw tightened. She surely has a way to annoy Hyewon.


 

“Hello, you are?” Eunbi greeted back – though excitement isn’t in her face. She’s busy ogling at her newly purchased book. 


 

“I’m Sakura, Hyewon’s good friend,” The girl smirks. Hyewon glares at the girl. 


 

Eunbi suddenly looks at Hyewon then to Sakura, chuckling, 

 

“Oh, I’m surprised that she has a friend,” 


 

Hyewon scoffed, “She isn’t my friend,” 


 

“Do you mind if I invite you to have some tea?” Sakura asked, not wasting any time. 


 

Eunbi’s about to answer but Hyewon already decides for her. 

 

“She isn’t free,” 


 

Sakura smirks at her, “Why? She’s the one I’m inviting, not you but if that’s the case maybe some other time,” 


 

“No,” Hyewon said with finality, not letting the princess speak as she dragged Eunbi away. 


 

Sakura eyes the two with a smirk plastered on her face – amused. 


 

“Why did you decide for me?” Eunbi glaring at her guard from what she did earlier. She rolled her eyes when Hyewon ignored her – purposely, as if she isn’t hearing anything. 


 

“This is a good time to have tea. You don’t have any compassion,” Eunbi scoffed. 


 

Hyewon looked at her as if she said something disgusting – her frown says it all. Her eyes dropped to someone and she muttered a cuss. Why are they even here?


 

“Hey!” Eunbi yelped when her guard pulled her to the small alley – away from the crowd. Her face looks confused from the sudden action. She looked at Hyewon and the girl’s busy eyeing something from afar. 


 

“Why are we hiding? Do you have a debt from someone and they’re hunting you because you haven’t pay?” Eunbi continuously asks, holding her dear book. 


 

Hyewon frowns at her, “Quiet,” 


 

“Ha! Why are you ordering me? I’m the princess,” Eunbi hissed. 


 

Hyewon glared at the princess, this isn’t the time to argue with her. She glanced at the crowd and hissed after seeing the group of people she’s trying to hide from – her father’s people. 


 

“Hyewon, are we hiding?”


 

“Talk to me,”


 

“Oh, so we’re hiding? I’ll shout if you don’t answer me,” 


 

Hyewon inhales deeply, she glared at Eunbi who’s grinning widely at her. This princess is stubborn, if she didn’t shut up – the blonde will do something to make her seal that mouth. 

 

“Yes, we are hiding. Now, be quiet,” She hissed, eyeing the crowd – they are getting close from their place. 


 

Eunbi grins and Hyewon could feel something isn’t right with the princess’s face – she can see mischievousness in those orbs. 


 

“Don’t do it. You’ll regret it,” Hyewon said blankly. She has the feeling that Eunbi will shout – if she did, she’ll do something to make her shut up. 


 

“I am not afraid,” The princess grins, “She is here! Kang - …”


 

Eunbi didn’t manage to finish her sentence when Hyewon sealed using her lips. Her eyes widen in surprise feeling those soft lips attached to her own. Heart racing quickly while staring at Hyewon’s hazelnut eyes. She tried to push the taller but her hands are too weak – it’s even trembling. Her mind just went foggy as their lips are touching. 


 

Hyewon, on the other hand, doesn’t have a choice, this is the only way she can think of to make the princess stopped talking. She backs away after making sure that the people she’s hiding from are gone. 


 

She looked at the princess and couldn’t help but to chuckle seeing her surprised face. Is this her first time? Don’t worry, they’re the same.


 

“Don’t go out for a while especially at night. Stay in the palace.”

 


Eunbi goes back to reality after Hyewon spoke. She looked at the blonde who’s already walking away from her as if nothing happened. How could she act like that?!? 


 

“Why would I follow you?” She hissed, following the girl, closing her eyes but it reminds her of the kiss that quickly made her open her eyes. 


 

“Because I said so. I’ll be gone for a while, don’t go outside until I’m not around. I’ll ask Yena to give you some company, I’ll also tell your father not to let you roam around.” Hyewon stated continuously. 


 

“I’m not a kid,” She said. This is the first time Hyewon told her that. Usually, when her guard isn’t around, she’ll let her go anywhere. 


 

Hyewon glanced at her but quickly tore her gaze away, did Eunbi just see her ears getting red?

 

“It’s for your safety.” 


 

Eunbi rolled her eyes, not bothering to argue back since she’s tired. 


 

“And if Sakura invites you while I’m not around. Don’t go,” Hyewon suddenly mumbles.


 

“Why?” She asked again, she heard it.


 

Hyewon turns to her, “Princess, just listen to me, please,” 


 

The princess stopped in her tracks after hearing Hyewon said the word ‘please’. This is the first time the blonde said that, her eyes seem trouble and worried – it’s also Eunbi’s first time seeing that kind of emotion from the girl. She could see the seriousness of the blonde’s face. 

“Okay,” Eunbi mumbles quietly. 


 

Hyewon releases a smile, taking the princess back – it’s also her first time seeing the blonde smile at her. She could feel something tickling her inside. 


 

‘That’s a cute smile,’ Eunbi thought but shook her head after remembering the kiss.



 

-



 

“Took you long enough to visit,” 


 

Hyewon bowed her head before looking at those cold eyes of her father. 

 

“I was busy getting their trust,” She answered politely. 


 

Her father eyes her, “It’s been months you’re in the Kwon’s Palace. You haven’t gotten their trust?”


 

“Trust isn’t something you can easily get,” Hyewon truthfully retorted making her father raised her brow. 


 

“How long do I need to wait?” He questioned. 


 

“Give me more time,” Hyewon answered, “Three months,” 


 

Her father smirks, “Two months,”


 

“Hyewon, you’re from the House of Han. The blood running in you is the same as us. Don’t ever betray our clan,” Her father said, “I told you how the King of Joseon betrayed our kind. He killed the only woman I’ve loved. I won’t stop until I get my revenge,” 


 

Hyewon frowns, “To get your revenge, you will slaughter their daughter. Is that how you play?” She can feel the venom in her words. 


 

“The best thing to hurt someone is to hurt the one they treasure. Bring the princess here if you don’t want me to order Sakura to do it for you,” He added that made Hyewon stopped from walking. 


 

“Or I’ll get your mother,” 


 

She stared at her father angrily – balling her fist. Hyewon clenches her jaw but she tried to remain calm. Her father knows how to push her buttons. 


 

“Just don’t touch my mother,” She hissed, turning away from her father. Furious from the involvement of her mother. Hyewon’s protective of her mother, therefore she wouldn’t let anything that will cause a danger to her. 


 

 “Don’t disappoint me. Bring me the princess, I’m giving you two months,” 



 

-



 

A deadly glare is being sent to Hyewon’s way – which she’s clueless of Eunbi balled her fist from the annoyance she’s feeling. Her guard isn’t around for almost a week and when she came back, Hyewon acts like nothing happened before she left. 

 

“She won’t even look at me,” The princess release a loud huff. 


 

Just how can her guard act like nothing happened and seem okay? While Eunbi has a hard time sleeping because every time she closed her eyes she’s being reminded of that kiss in the alley. How Hyewon’s face appeared in her mind at night, because of that kiss – Eunbi is sleep deprived. Then, she will see her guard not bothered by it – just how? 


 

“Did you practice archery and sword skills when I’m not here?” Hyewon asked all of a sudden. When she glanced at Eunbi, shivers went in her spine after noticing the dark aura surrounding the princess. 

 

“Yes. Yena trained with me,” Eunbi frowns deeply. How can Hyewon look at her after what she did? The audacity. 


 

After getting an answer, Hyewon didn’t bother to reply. She busied herself, so she wouldn’t need to talk to the princess. She feels another argument will arise as soon as she opens – judging by how Eunbi glared at her like she’s really to slaughter Hyewon at any time. 


 

“Why did you have to do that?” 


 

Hyewon stopped from walking after hearing Eunbi shoot a question. She looked at the princess and a question mark can be seen on the top of her head. She doesn’t have any idea what Eunbi’s talking about. 


 

“Huh?” 


 

Eunbi sneered, she’s closed on punching her guard for acting clueless. She rolled her eyes before leaving Hyewon alone in her house – she looked back only to see her guard staring at her. 


 

“You won’t follow me or stop me?” She asked. 


 

Hyewon shrugs, “Yeah, do whatever you want,” 


 

That answer causes Eunbi to scowl, she’s upset from how Hyewon answered her. She started to walk away from the house but decided to glance back – wondering if her guard didn’t follow her. 


 

“It’s a good thing then,” She scoffed, trying to mask the disappointment when Hyewon didn’t trail behind her. 



 

And to the next following days, Hyewon isn’t doing anything. They would train but after that, she will set her off. Eunbi finds it annoying even when her guard isn’t even doing anything to her. No Hyewon is trailing behind or beside her. It’s kind of odd to the princess, she finds it uncomfortable whenever she’s walking around the palace – alone. 


 

It even seems like the blonde’s being distant from her. 

Trying to shrug it off, Eunbi just looks at the brighter side. At least no one is annoying her because Hyewon isn’t around. 

 

But Eunbi’s annoyed by the fact that Hyewon isn’t around her. 



 

-



 

“This is my first time seeing you alone,” 


 

Eunbi’s attention shifted to Sakura walking towards her way in the Pavilion. She raised her brow trying to remember where she saw the girl – why is she even here? The princess told anyone not to go to Pavilion this time since she’s gonna rest and have time with her book. Still annoyed to Hyewon who keeps on giving her cold shoulders.


 

“Hyewon stopped following me around. I’m glad,” Eunbi said but there’s a glint of disappointment in her voice – which Sakura noticed, “Besides, she’s getting annoying,” 


 

“You sound disappointed,” Sakura chuckles. Eunbi quickly frowned at her, is she that obvious? 


 

“What did she do?” Sakura added, intrigued by how the princess is scoffing and frowning just by remembering Hyewon. 


 

“When she came back here – I don’t know if it’s just me, but she became distant and she stopped trailing around me. She also lets me go after our training – which is unlike her. I don’t know what’s gotten into her. Oh well, I like this – no one’s following me around,” Eunbi exclaimed, clearly releasing all her frustration – also known as Kang Hyewon. 


 

Sakura chuckles, “If you like it then why you sound so annoyed and frustrated?” She already knew why just want to hit some senses to the princess – who’s completely oblivious. 

 

“How about tea? So, that disappoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter